Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 22, 2024, 02:45:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

Megxit

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, January 14, 2020, 04:28:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I am baffled because this is what Wikipedia provides: "Upon her marriage to Prince Harry, Meghan became a princess of the United Kingdom entitled to the style of Royal Highness, as well as Duchess of Sussex, Countess of Dumbarton and Baroness Kilkeel. She is styled as "Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Sussex", and she is the first person to hold that title."

I don't follow royals .. but I thot Queeny  took away some titles  ... this gal can't have it both ways

I don't follow royals either. In fact, I find them grossly overrated. This topic was on the news and was worth discussing because Canadian taxpayers were outraged to have to pay for their needs.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I am baffled because this is what Wikipedia provides: "Upon her marriage to Prince Harry, Meghan became a princess of the United Kingdom entitled to the style of Royal Highness, as well as Duchess of Sussex, Countess of Dumbarton and Baroness Kilkeel. She is styled as "Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Sussex", and she is the first person to hold that title."

I don't follow royals .. but I thot Queeny  took away some titles  ... this gal can't have it both ways

I don't follow royals either. In fact, I find them grossly overrated. This topic was on the news and was worth discussing because Canadian taxpayers were outraged to have to pay for their needs.

I was one of those Canadians. I do not want to pay for rich progressives who oppose our resource development. They do not understand the need to work, but we do.

Good riddance Meg and Harry.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"

I was one of those Canadians. I do not want to pay for rich progressives who oppose our resource development. They do not understand the need to work, but we do.

Good riddance Meg and Harry.

:thumbup:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Old Herman will not miss those two useless rich progs either.