The best topic

Replies: 8528
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:05:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

congratulations Bricktop

Started by Anonymous, January 16, 2020, 05:24:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Congratz Bricktop, first Herman, and now Brick again.   ac_drinks  This is definitely the best news, we hope you've been doing well, you have been missed.

Bricktop is first, Herman's son's girfriend is pregnant.

Oops  :001_tongue:
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Congrats gramps. A 750 ml bottle of single malt Scotch is in transit to Adelaide.

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"
Quote from: "caskur"happy birthday grand baby Bricktop.

How are you feeling today caskur?

Leathery, wrinkly, hairy...

That's not very nice.

I'm sweeter than fcking su..salt!...  ac_dunno

:laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"Congrats gramps. A 750 ml bottle of single malt Scotch is in transit to Adelaide.

I think I will drink whiskey this weekend for the occasion.

I been browsing the Scotch section lately, that stuff is high dollar lol. SirSuperSouthern recommends Laphroaig, for the smoky flavor, so Im gonna try some in a couple months around St. Patrick's day. Was either $50 or $60.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "seoulbro"Congrats gramps. A 750 ml bottle of single malt Scotch is in transit to Adelaide.

I been browsing the Scotch section lately, that stuff is high dollar lol. SirSuperSouthern recommends Laphroaig, for the smoky flavor, so Im gonna try some in a couple months around St. Patrick's day. Was either $50 or $60.

It's not my on list fave Scotches. You might like Bowmore which has fruit, caramel, and spice flavors infused in it.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"

It's not my on list fave Scotches. You might like Bowmore which has a fruit, caramel, and spice flavors infused in it.

OooOooo, sounds good! lol

Anonymous

It's not my on list fave Scotches. You might like Bowmore which has a fruit, caramel, and spice flavors infused in it.

Treat yourself.

Anonymous

I don't think my liver could handle high falutin hooch.

Blazor

Treat yourself.

I looked for it, think I saw it, is it normally..... cheap? If its what I thought I saw, it was almost $20 for a 2 liter. So I wound up getting my favorite Irish Whiskey, Kilbegans lol.

Anonymous

Treat yourself.

I looked for it, think I saw it, is it normally..... cheap? If its what I thought I saw, it was almost $20 for a 2 liter. So I wound up getting my favorite Irish Whiskey, Kilbegans lol.

Alcohol tonight Blazor?

Blazor

Treat yourself.

Alcohol tonight Blazor?

Was only 4 sips lol. I passed out early.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"[size=200]C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S[/size]

Blue for a boy.

ac_smile

That is wonderful.

Anonymous

Treat yourself.

Alcohol tonight Blazor?

Was only 4 sips lol. I passed out early.

Four sips or four Herman sized thimbles.

Friday

The best day of the week!

Moonpie

Congratulations BT!  I look forward to celebrating these days ahead, God willing.
Moonpies for your soul..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview