The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Father Told by Chief " ROTHERHAM ‘Would Erupt’ In Racial Violence If Force Admitted EXTENT Of 30-YEAR “Asian” Grooming"

Started by cc, January 18, 2020, 09:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Paodophiles infiltrate all government and religious orders including the court system.

The only way to protect kids I think is to educate women and mothers. Don't let your kids out of your sight.

Society tolerates kiddie diddlers much to my disgust and horror. The only country I've heard of that hangs kiddie diddlers is Iran.

I cannot recall anywhere else in the developed world where law enforcement knew of forced child prostitution and refused to do their job.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "caskur"
Paodophiles infiltrate all government and religious orders including the court system.

The only way to protect kids I think is to educate women and mothers. Don't let your kids out of your sight.

Society tolerates kiddie diddlers much to my disgust and horror. The only country I've heard of that hangs kiddie diddlers is Iran.

I cannot recall anywhere else in the developed world where law enforcement knew of forced child prostitution and refused to do their job.

My brother is a policeman..

If he was told not to make an arrest for something that serious, I think he would defy his superiors..

Why didn't British police do the same?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "cc"Well put ... her values are great and "right" ...  we cannot relate to what they are conditioned to believe ... the kranny is sooooo evil .. and sooo hateful toward  all non-believers on earth .. like on most every page .. and so indoctrinating to so many

The no-go zones these events are happening in are soo vile .. . I deliberately spent some time in Bradford to get a handle on true attitudes and what was happening inside

The 2 cities I covered here were just 2 of soooo many cities ... all of the many cities where it happened contain areas of total control by occupants

What a shithole Bradford is.

What other outcome could there be.Britain has bent over backwards to appease islam.

cc

Quote from: "Fashionista"My brother is a policeman..

If he was told not to make an arrest for something that serious, I think he would defy his superiors..

There were individual arrests by coppers. All went nowhere and were swept under carpet

Not only arresting but even bringing the subject up hurt careers and ended some.

Make no mistake, the cover-up was not the fault of lower levels who had to go along with the guilty parties  

High officials controlling all other levels were the guilty parties ... along with elected councils, mayors etc. (who feared islamic pressure and even violence based on past examples)  also ordered police chiefs to not pursue .... The guilt is at the top levels of forces and especially including  elected officials who control the heads of police forces  .... otherwise it would never have happened.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Zetsu

Maybe my 2nd brother should join the British police force, since he loathes pedos more than anything..
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "Fashionista"My brother is a policeman..

There were individual arrests by coppers. All went nowhere and were swept under carpet

Not only arresting but even bringing the subject up hurt careers and ended some.

Make no mistake, the cover-up was not the fault of lower levels who had to go along with the guilty parties  

High officials controlling all other levels were the guilty parties ... along with elected councils, mayors etc. (who feared islamic pressure and even violence based on past examples)  also ordered police chiefs to not pursue .... The guilt is at the top levels of forces and especially including  elected officials who control the heads of police forces  .... otherwise it would never have happened.

I misunderstood cc..

I thought they were told to ignore rape and they did.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"Maybe my 2nd brother should join the British police force, since he loathes pedos more than anything..

If he stuck his neck out, and if cc is right, they'd hang him to dry.

Zetsu

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Maybe my 2nd brother should join the British police force, since he loathes pedos more than anything..

This is kind of dumb, I mean cops have dealt with drug dealers, murders, violent gangs, etc but are afraid of arresting Asian pedos.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"

This is kind of dumb, I mean cops have dealt with drug dealers, murders, violent gangs, etc but are afraid of arresting Asian pedos.

Not East Asian guys like you, SB or the Vancouver Guy. Only South Asian guys who are muslim.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"

Of all the things that get posted on these forums, nothing bothers me more than this. I was never a fan of Britain, colonialism and all. Not prosecuting a child prostitution ring though? That country's woes will get little sympathy from me.

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"This is what amazes me..

Must... Have... Multiculturalism!!!!

Who refused to enforce the law because the perps were Muslim? Brits are as cowardly as the Swedes.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Who refused to enforce the law because the perps were Muslim? Brits are as cowardly as the Swedes.

The second he did that, the muslims gained control..

Who the hell cares if the shit hits the fan.. Declare war on the criminals.

Unfortunately there are balless men and women in leadership roles in all levels..

They have the power but they lack the will to use it properly.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

The second he did that, the muslims gained control..

Who the hell cares if the shit hits the fan.. Declare war on the criminals.

Unfortunately there are balless men and women in leadership roles in all levels..

They have the power but they lack the will to use it properly.

Some countries more than others. Would this happen in Poland or Hungary? No, because they didn't let waves of muslims in in the first place.

Odinson

The ISIS wife biz..

I aint being an asshole when I say that I do not care if their kids are dying in the camp.

Its just logic based on the fact that kids die all the time.. Kids are abused all the time.. We already have kids that do not get proper treatment..

If we are gonna help all the kids in the world.. Lets not start from the ISIS fighter kids..