The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

I told you this was going to happen...

Started by Anonymous, January 21, 2020, 09:51:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "caskur"The Bible doesn't prohibit alcohol consumption, it just tells people not to drink to excess.

Ignorant atheists make me laugh.

Are you on any prescription painkillers?

I haven't taken any for 3 days but yes, I was taking them after my operation... so fuckin' what?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

I haven't taken any for 3 days but yes, I was taking them after my operation... so fuckin' what?

Opiate meds destroy people and families...  You should be ashamed!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Mel, don't drink and drive.

I generally don't.

However, where I live now is lawless, my Blurtski!

Seatbelts and sober driving are optional...  Since this land is lawless!

I like it!  This street takes care of its own people.  Most people are very independent.

We handle our own out here, and besides, there's no cell service in this valley!  Can't cry to Momma or the Cops out here!

I've never lived in a safer, quieter, Whiter area in my life!  I love it!

No population here, and Cops are minimum 30 minutes away from Castlegar...

Anonymous

I love the people out here...  They actually talk and make eye contact!  They do not get uppity.  They mind their shit.

I need to adjust to this, to be honest.

caskur

Opiate meds destroy people and families...  You should be ashamed!

Only druggies abuse meds... I'm not a druggie...

fuck you're dumb.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

fuck you're dumb.

So Opiates are OK, but alcohol is not?

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"fuck you're dumb.

I don't think so.  I am the only poster that has managed to get himself permabanned from every forum around these parts not for breaking any rules, but instead for simply challenging posters, their views, and the administration itself.

No harm intended!

caskur

fuck you're dumb.

So Opiates are OK, but alcohol is not?

opiates are the best pain killers available to mankind... if you're a dopey fuck and misuse them to excess you bloody well deserve to die.

Alcohol is great for rubbing on a wound. It kills 100% of germs.
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Here we go. DD has Fash on a Woman's Christian Temperance Union rant.

There's no arguing reason with that sort...

Alcohol is poison, it destroys lives and I would like to see no alcohol produced ever again.

Same could be said of religion and communism....

Tell you what... you give up the poison of religion and I'll forsake the sacred nectar of the fallen apple... deal?  :laugh:

This is how I feel Fash looks at some of us sometimes lolololol.......

https://media3.giphy.com/media/ainqHgYdVt33O/giphy.gif">

Heavens forbid she ever wanders under a fruit tree well past the summer growing season...

ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

As I said, my objection to the production and consumption of alcohol is not based on my faith....I know Jesus imbibed..

I think alcohol should be banned because it destroys lives and places a burden on public health care.

Your thoughts are very simplistic in nature, and I have a hard time believing your disgust with alcoholic beverages isn't faith related...

That said, I will humour you.  If your preoccupation with banning spirits isn't faith based, then my only conclusion reasons that your husband drinks to excess.

Does your husband drink, Fash?  Or any other close family member?

On to part two:  Prohibition doesn't work.  It has been tried, and it failed.  Alcoholic beverages are easy for most anyone to make, so you cannot stop the supply.  Governments have learned long ago it's best to simply tax the shit out of the product, just as they do with tobacco.  Trust me...  Heavy drinkers and smokers, and least in Canada, have paid more in taxes than probably anyone else has.  We cover our own expenses.

No, my husband doesn't drink alcohol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Here we go. DD has Fash on a Woman's Christian Temperance Union rant.

Alcohol is poison, it destroys lives and I would like to see no alcohol produced ever again.

Tell you what... you give up the poison of religion and I'll forsake the sacred nectar of the fallen apple... deal?  :laugh:

Am I that judgemental?

Maybe I should keep my opinions to myself, but I truly believe the world would be a better place without alcohol.

ac_unsure

Blurt

Yes, but Dinkies has a point. The same could be said for religion.

Pick your poison, I guess.  ac_dunno
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"
Pick your poison, I guess.  ac_dunno

golf

Blazor

Am I that judgemental?

Maybe I should keep my opinions to myself, but I truly believe the world would be a better place without alcohol.

ac_unsure

Hahaha no you are fine Fash! I promise!

That was in reference to a lot of things, not just alcohol lol. Like sometimes you look at some of us, and wanna say something foul sometimes about something, but resist lol.

I know how you feel Fash, and its fine you feel that way. But I truly hope you dont truly wanna wish that upon society as a whole. A lot of things are totally fine in moderation and depending upon who is doing it. Some folks just hate things they may be going through, and turn to things, or just wanna liven things up a bit. As long as it turns them into a positive state and not a negative one, Im ok with that.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview