Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

BC Park Rangers...

Started by Anonymous, January 19, 2020, 10:39:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vancouver

Quote from: "Mel"empty trash bins at park facilities, put new toilet paper on the little spools at park facilities, wave at tourists and answer their questions...
Listen Mel, everybody knows that those outhouses are the shit. The most stinky dirty disgusting toilets. You'll need to do some scrubbing.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"
Quote from: "Mel"empty trash bins at park facilities, put new toilet paper on the little spools at park facilities, wave at tourists and answer their questions...
Listen Mel, everybody knows that those outhouses are the shit. The most stinky dirty disgusting toilets. You'll need to do some scrubbing.

They are disgusting.

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Listen Mel, everybody knows that those outhouses are the shit. The most stinky dirty disgusting toilets. You'll need to do some scrubbing.

I think part of the problem is, is that they contracted that part of the maintenance out to who know's who...  So now you get an outhouse with shit smeared all over the seats and walls.

With me hired as Park Ranger, I will ensure my facilities remain clean!  It's not hard douching down a shitter with a bleach soaked mop.  Outhouses don't need to shine...  They just need to be douched down properly with a mop, and have toilet paper replaced on the spools!

I could do this job!  Might be fun even, to wander around the back country here for the Summer, and get paid for it!  Apparently I need courses to do this job though...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview