A

Study reveals top earners in Canada pay more than their fair share

Started by Anonymous, January 23, 2020, 12:41:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Zetsu"I notice left-wingers are quite fking dumb when it comes to dealing with finance, instead of being more useful, they really believe raising wages and taxes to achieve the level of comfort wages will really help solve the society's problem.

"For a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle."- Winston S. Churchill.

Yup, that's the way I see it too, the main problem is letting most left-wing politicians and their supporters handling finance is like letting kids play with fire, I can tolerate losing a house, but losing a fortune or destroying the country's economy is something we can not afford.

I'm on holidays in Taiwan Zetsu..

I look at the infrastructure and the services Taiwan provides and what Canada provides..

Taiwan offers equal or better services than Canada, but the tax burden is lower..

Hmmm, something is not right in Canada.

Only if there's a way to get the liberals to stop spending on so many unnecessary services and special interest groups.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"I notice left-wingers are quite fking dumb when it comes to dealing with finance, instead of being more useful, they really believe raising wages and taxes to achieve the level of comfort wages will really help solve the society's problem.

"For a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle."- Winston S. Churchill.

Yup, that's the way I see it too, the main problem is letting most left-wing politicians and their supporters handling finance is like letting kids play with fire, I can tolerate losing a house, but losing a fortune or destroying the country's economy is something we can not afford.

I look at the infrastructure and the services Taiwan provides and what Canada provides..

Taiwan offers equal or better services than Canada, but the tax burden is lower..

Only if there's a way to get the liberals to stop spending on so many unnecessary services and special interest groups.

Everybody that cries in Canada gets a cheque from Justine. Triple it if you are muslim.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Herman"

Everybody that cries in Canada gets a cheque from Justine. Triple it if you are muslim.

I think the problem is the way he markets himself.  I might not make a lot of money or pay much taxes, but the way he doesn't think twice nor consider others when spending ppl's money annoys me the most.

Anonymous

I think the problem is the way he markets himself.  I might not make a lot of money or pay much taxes, but the way he doesn't think twice nor consider others when spending ppl's money annoys me the most.

He was born with a silver foot in his mouth. He does not understand you and I and does not respect us either.

Zetsu

He was born with a silver foot in his mouth. He does not understand you and I and does not respect us either.

Sadly I have to agree with you brother.  

He's nothing but the just remains of an abomination, all of us and Justine are just simply different levels of people.

Anonymous

Herman and Zetsu are right, our pm looks down on Canadians, especially if we have the nerve to disagree with our emperor.

Anonymous

Precisely. That is a slap on the face to Canadians,

Zetsu

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Couldn't be any more true, the biggest problem is the government is a monopoly and has a gun pointed at everyone's head..

Anonymous

Couldn't be any more true, the biggest problem is the government is a monopoly and points a gun at everyone's head.  ac_unsure

Canadians don't protest when taxes are increased or new taxes are imposed..

Here in Taiwan, many years ago, the former KMT government backed down from a premium increase in the National Health Insurance because the public was outraged..

The Trudeau government brought in a tax that raises the prices of everything and goes up every year and Canadians reelected them.

:crazy:

Anonymous

Couldn't be any more true, the biggest problem is the government is a monopoly and points a gun at everyone's head.  ac_unsure

Canadians don't protest when taxes are increased or new taxes are imposed..

Here in Taiwan, many years ago, the former KMT government backed down from a premium increase in the National Health Insurance because the public was outraged..

The Trudeau government brought in a tax that raises the prices of everything and goes up every year and Canadians reelected them.

:crazy:

That blows my frickin mind. Justine ran on tax hikes and won. Canadians are more gullible than Chinese. They believe what their political masters tell them.

Anonymous

Trudeau cancelled some of the tax credits of the Harper era that made life more affordable for average Canadians. He did that claiming they were giveaways to the wealthy. He rammed a carbon tax through by labelling those of who call it a cash grab, deniers. He successfully silences dissent.

Anonymous

There is nothing fair about families paying more in taxes than food, clothing and housing. Canadians are overcharged by the three levela of government, plain and simple.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"There is nothing fair about families paying more in taxes than food, clothing and housing. Canadians are overcharged by the three levels of government, plain and simple.

We certainly are.