Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:27:58 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

God it's so quiet here...

Started by Angry White Male, January 24, 2020, 06:22:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

...which is a beautiful thing.

My neighbour phoned me tonight, asking me to keep a lookout for her escaped cat...  Sadly, the cat is most likely dinner for another animal around here, but I'll look.

Places like this still do exist, it seems...  Every single person around here is white, friendly, willing to help their neighbours, and there is absolutely no crime at all...

There is no police presence anywhere around here (I will state that you could not wear your seatbelt around here with confidence, and not get hassled)...

People look after one another on their own, as best they can it seems.

No junkies, no homeless tents/camps.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"...which is a beautiful thing.

My neighbour phoned me tonight, asking me to keep a lookout for her escaped cat...  Sadly, the cat is most likely dinner for another animal around here, but I'll look.

Places like this still do exist, it seems...  Every single person around here is white, friendly, willing to help their neighbours, and there is absolutely no crime at all...

There is no police presence anywhere around here (I will state that you could not wear your seatbelt around here with confidence, and not get hassled)...

My husband and I love the Kootenays.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"My husband and I love the Kootenays.

It is a nice place.  I am lucky that I can live here...

Berry Sweet

There's a lot you are not seeing.  Look harder.  And yes, there are many alcoholics out there (including yourself). There's a lot that happens out there, that you don't know about....it's spaced out, more private out there....but things happen.

Do you really think everyone on the road out there is driving sober? What kind of people are you talking to? Do you really know them? You'd be surprised...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
There's a lot you are not seeing.  Look harder.  And yes, there are many alcoholics out there (including yourself). There's a lot that happens out there, that you don't know about....it's spaced out, more private out there....but things happen.

Do you really think everyone on the road out there is driving sober? What kind of people are you talking to? Do you really know them? You'd be surprised...

I'm not saying it doesn't exist.  I'm saying it's not visibly apparent, at least not to any level that I'm used to seeing in large cities.

I'm sure people occasionally drive under the influence here, and the odd accident does happen, but that happens everywhere.  It would be easy to get away with it where I live, since there is no police presence...

However, the highways here are not a place where you'd really want to, especially in Winter.  These are relatively fast two lane highways, but because the population is small they are not lit, visibility is tough at night, there are no safety barriers, no middle barriers, so one must pay attention.

Doing 100 km/h on a two lane highway windy highway, especially on a rainy night with limited visibility, even a momentary lapse of attention can be deadly when there is nothing but a few feet of air separating you from oncoming traffic doing 100 km/h too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

And a lot those alcoholics are male and single too.  ac_lovestruck The Kootenays are my next stalking groundz.

Anonymous

...so said Anita Bryant, eh?

">

She was such a good woman who tried ta save da homosexuals against themselves.

Thank God she ever existed, eh.

Anonymous

Do you like her music or do you only like that she opposed equality for gays?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview