Started by Blurt, January 25, 2020, 01:52:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Is Priscilla make cater for party?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"I dont care what anyone says about you Blurt, you've always been a good addition to any forum. Keep up the good fight and I'll keep smiling, and I'll do my part to keep doing the same.

Cheers back at ya  ac_drinks

(although its morning, Im cheersing with a coffee cup lol)

Blurt is the funniest poster and one of the most skilled writers I've ever seen on forums dating all the way to the old Asian American forums..

The people that dislike him(Joe and SCOUSE) aren't good contributors anyway.

I never declare anyone as "the funniest", cause everyone has their moments, even you Fash lol. Blurt is very funny and witty though, I will say that.

Same reason I never declare a "best friend". I do have 2 top friends, with one not far behind. Sadly, one best friend is moving, the other is getting old.

Aww, I wish y'all would quit bashin' Scouse, he really aint that bad.

I don't get what redeeming qualities you see in that crybaby paranoid nutjob that nobody else does. Besides, what is he doing on these forums. Nobody else shares his sexual fetish for deceased jack booted fascists.

Anonymous

Blurt

Thanks for the anniversary wishes, folks.  :icon_wink:

These past four years have been interesting.

CW,

Moar Fractured Hamlet, please.

The Crazy Dane is almost as batty as our very own Loony Finn.

Truth be told, Odie's done a hell of a lot more growing up over the past few years than I have.

It just doesn't show, is all.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Thanks for the anniversary wishes, folks.  :icon_wink:

These past four years have been interesting.

CW,

Moar Fractured Hamlet, please.

The Crazy Dane is almost as batty as our very own Loony Finn.

Truth be told, Odie's done a hell of a lot more growing up over the past few years than I have.

It just doesn't show, is all.

Who is the crazy Dane.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Shen Li"These forums would be boring without Blurt's presence.

I concur, Blurt and that idiot Joe are two complete opposites.  Everyone is grateful to have Blurt around, and there's a good reason why Joe gets hammered hard.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"

I concur, Blurt and that idiot Joe are two complete opposites.  Everyone is grateful to have Blurt around, and there's a good reason why Joe gets hammered hard.

Did you know Joe is a criminal stalker facing a lengthy prison sentence.

Bricktop

I would be remiss if I failed to join in Blurt's celebratory reminiscence of the past 4 years, given that I have been a most significant and profound influence on the "Blurt" personna. So much so that he felt compelled to bar me from his short-lived eponymous forum to both his great regret and significant missed opportunity. As he well knows, whither I go, posts and views surely follow.

To be fair, he probably remembers me more as "le destroyer des mondes", so perhaps his raising of the drawbridge was wise in retrospect.

As his one time muse and inspiration, it warms the cockles of my heart to see how he has blossomed and evolved into an adept flamer, much in the mold of myself when I was at the apogee of my game. It's something of a shame that I've lost motivation and hunger for "mano e mano" confrontation, as I'm sure our jousts would have been most entertaining, if not psychologically gory. Quarter would not be sought or forthcoming, I'm sure.

Quatre ans, monsieur...toutes nos félicitations.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I would be remiss if I failed to join in Blurt's celebratory reminiscence of the past 4 years, given that I have been a most significant and profound influence on the "Blurt" personna. So much so that he felt compelled to bar me from his short-lived eponymous forum to both his great regret and significant missed opportunity. As he well knows, whither I go, posts and views surely follow.

To be fair, he probably remembers me more as "le destroyer des mondes", so perhaps his raising of the drawbridge was wise in retrospect.

As his one time muse and inspiration, it warms the cockles of my heart to see how he has blossomed and evolved into an adept flamer, much in the mold of myself when I was at the apogee of my game. It's something of a shame that I've lost motivation and hunger for "mano e mano" confrontation, as I'm sure our jousts would have been most entertaining, if not psychologically gory. Quarter would not be sought or forthcoming, I'm sure.

In other words, you are chicken. ac_toofunny

Zetsu

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Zetsu"

Did you know Joe is a criminal stalker facing a lengthy prison sentence.

Joe is no doubt serious about trolling, but it's hard to believe he's a stalker irl, if he tries to stalk anyone like Herman or Bricktop I'm sure Joe will get his head punched off his shoulders in a matter of seconds.
Permanently off his rocker

Bricktop

Dude...I'm nearly 70!!!

I can barely raise enough bile to singe a "Microsoft Customer Service Centre" calling about my Windows PC being infected (I am Apple as you know).

I'm too old for this shit...

:wheelchair:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Dude...I'm nearly 70!!!

I can barely raise enough bile to singe a "Microsoft Customer Service Centre" calling about my Windows PC being infected (I am Apple as you know).

I'm too old for this shit...

:wheelchair:

Besides, old Blurt would wipe the floor with you.

Blurt

Quote from: "Herman"Who is the crazy Dane.

Hamlet, Prince of Denmark.

First of His Name.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Blurt

Quote from: "Bricktop"I would be remiss if I failed to join in Blurt's celebratory reminiscence of the past 4 years, given that I have been a most significant and profound influence on the "Blurt" personna. So much so that he felt compelled to bar me from his short-lived eponymous forum to both his great regret and significant missed opportunity. As he well knows, whither I go, posts and views surely follow.

::sigh::

The elderly gent over there nursing a whiskey through a tube in the corner by the window is trying yet again to steal my thunder?

They must have switched the Morning Bingo session from Monday to Tuesday.

Seriously, though, I must give credit where credit is due. Ol' Rotwang was most definitely a formative influence. Sort of like peanut butter is a formative influence on the shape of a bichon frisé's lip-smacking grin.

Leo, 'tis true, you were a constant over the past four years. A constant pain in the ass, that is. And I'm a thousand percent sure that you wouldn't have had it any other way, you creaking codger.

I'd say thanks for the mammaries, but then I'd start thinking I'm talking to Flea.

May you enjoy your well deserved retirement (and, no, I ain't telling you who thinks you deserve it).

And thank you for the congratulations, Sir.  :icon_wink:
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"Is Priscilla make cater for party?

I wish!!! Cant go wrong with her cooking.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.