News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Interesting.. Its just a matter of adding more tubes to the output.

The trained medical personnel might not be able to think like that because they would be violating the rules.

It's a simple innovation, but we'll gladly take it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Interesting.. Its just a matter of adding more tubes to the output.

The trained medical personnel might not be able to think like that because they would be violating the rules.

To hell with the rules right now. We need results.

Odinson

Quote from: "Herman"

To hell with rules right now. We need results.

Thats what she said..

Frood

MIT is to release plans for a 100 dollar mechanical ventilator made from a hand version soon...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"MIT is to release plans for a 100 dollar mechanical ventilator made from a hand version soon...

They don't look that hard to manufacture.

caskur

The national death count in Australia is 11 apparently.

However we have hundreds of new cases.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Vancouver

Quote from: "caskur"The national death count in Australia is 11 apparently.

Those are some really low numbers compared to America with 68,000+ cases and over 600 dead. Many Australians must have recovered.

Something is wrong with my throat. No coughing but really dry throat. Probably just a cold. A coworker gave me a box of 50 level 3 face masks. Not N95 but good enough.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"

Those are some really low numbers compared to America with 68,000+ cases and over 600 dead. Many Australians must have recovered.

Something is wrong with my throat. No coughing but really dry throat. Probably just a cold. A coworker gave me a box of 50 level 3 face masks. Not N95 but good enough.

Call the coronavirus hotline for BC.

cc

No cough = good. Take temp before calling .. they would need that info to advise
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

caskur

Australia has one of the highest test rates as well.

I just got back from the dentist....lol

1 chair in the waiting room... no toys in the kids corner and no magazines in the bookcase for people to browse through.

I really hope you've just got a cold and nothing else.  :6:
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Odinson

Anonymous

I thought I heard that interprovincial travel in Canada is prohibited unless one self quarantines for fourteen days.

Blazor

The thing here in the U.S., is all the younger folks that think this is no big deal and are still having get togethers and such. The worst being in the big cities and on college campuses. Sure the ones in college are not going to class, but they are still on campus. The areas with the most cases are in big cities too. Places like my area, we only have a hand full of cases. A student, an 80 year old, and a few others, last I heard.

I reported the same on here last week with my throat. Gf was the same. We were chalking it up to allergies, and praying thats all it was lol. Cause other than that we felt fine. We have still been avoiding others though.

With the throat, I noticed it was better after rest and food. Too much activity made it worse. Im feeling better this week. Does your lymph node on one side feel swollen?
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

I get a sore throat every year in the early stages of spring. I haven't had it yet, but if I do I will be nervous like TVG is.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"I get a sore throat every year in the early stages of spring. I haven't had it yet, but if I do I will be nervous like TVG is.

Exactly lol. I was pretty nervous last week, not gonna lie lol. But same here with Spring.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.