News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"It's going to go on for 6 months...

trust me on this one.

In Australia, the government is going to paid laid off workers $750 a week... for the next 6 months.

If it lasts that long, China will successfully bankrupt the West and destroy our unique civilization.

cc

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

trust me on this one.

In Australia, the government is going to paid laid off workers $750 a week... for the next 6 months.

If it lasts that long, China will successfully bankrupt the West and destroyed our unique civilization.

The name of the game?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"

trust me on this one.

If it lasts that long, China will successfully bankrupt the West and destroyed our unique civilization.

The name of the game?

It is about conquest. RIP Euro civilization. We had a good run.

caskur

trust me on this one.

No they won't....

China needs the USA to buy their rubbish products...

Australia needs China to buy our mineral reserves.

Nothing is going to happen....except.... what I've been predicting perhaps... Our superannuation accounts will be emptied... The governments will just seize our funds like Hitler seized the workers funds before WW2.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

trust me on this one.

No they won't....

Nothing is going to happen....except.... what I've been predicting perhaps... Our superannuation accounts will be emptied... The governments will just seize our funds like Hitler seized the workers funds before WW2.

Actually, a lot of assembly for those rubbish products has already left China for lower wage locales in SE Asia and South Asia. And while we have been asleep at the switch in Canada, Beijing has acquired mineral rights throughout Africa, Russia, Central Asia and Latin America. The Chinese are nothing if not cunning.

cc

Quote from: "cc"

trust me on this one.

The name of the game?

It is about conquest. RIP Euro civilization. We had a good run.

I didn't phrase it well. I meant hurting us badly was the name of the game

"Conquest" is accurate

Main method was release a cpl of months ago of planes full of untested people to various world locations ... mainly returnees

Of course they knew the result .. it was deliberate

First noticed example was Seattle returnees followed by the local nursing home tragedy .. then NY and others

caskur

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "caskur"

trust me on this one.

No they won't....

Actually, a lot of assembly for those rubbish products has already left China for lower wage locales in SE Asia and South Asia. And while we have been asleep at the switch in Canada, Beijing has acquired mineral rights throughout Africa, Russia, Central Asia and Latin America. The Chinese are nothing if not cunning.

They've building military size harbours on Pacific Islands too.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

cc

They ARE ^^^^

I'm going to suggest that claims by KNOWN news distorters  who place their hate to influence people in a very vile way not be posted "In Helpfull  Information" threads (only) .. other threads should of course be fair game to call out vile propaganda!!!!

I'll give a today example of what I mean (only to make my case) and hope this kind of people are not quoted in future

EXTREME Example Today - MadCow today on national TV to millions of listeners .. "Hospital ships are placed nowhere in the US - He lied to us"

Reality - One has been in LA for a while & one arrived in NYC this morning as she said it (12 operating rooms, pretty impressive)

This has been widely known, yet she made her claim .. I won't go further with her vile  "motive" here ... never again  mention her or any of her vile cohorts crap to promote their own agendas again in "Information"  threads during this emergency

Blazor

Quote from: "Blazor"Man, this "nother 30 days" thing, Im gonna need more food and more TP lol.

Can your state extend it beyond that? In Canada there isn't a national lock down. It is all at the provincial level.

Im sure they can, the next 30 day thing was by Trump.

Governor has announced "Stay at home" orders. Which is what we were already doing, but now its mandated. "Under the order, everyone must remain home unless they are gathering food, supplies, going to work or exercising."
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Northam says the mandate is til June 10th. Fuck.

That will close a lot if not most small businesses with high overhead permanently.

cc

While our media makes fun of Trump authorizing the FDA to use this ....

https://www.dailywire.com/news/france-officially-sanctions-drug-after-78-of-80-patients-recover-from-covid-19-within-five-days">France Officially Sanctions Drug After 78 Of 80 Patients Recover From COVID-19 Within Five Days

The French government has officially sanctioned chloroquine, a drug often used to fight malaria, for certain patients infected with the novel coronavirus, or COVID-19.

"The French government has officially sanctioned prescriptions of chloroquine to treat certain coronavirus patients," France 24 English reported Saturday.

"This ensures continued treatment of patients who have been treated for several years for a chronic condition with this drug, but also allows a temporary authorization to allow certain patients with coronavirus to benefit from this therapeutic route," said France's director general of health Jérôme Salomon.

France is the country that has done the most testing of it

Anonymous

That drug is only to be prescribed to more severe coronavirus sufferers, is that correct cc?

cc

Not exactly sure .. but that would make sense .. at least until stock is higher

cc

OK, got info

Currently it goes to the sickest - however, they plan to use it  for all once supply catches up to demand .. assuming the good results continue