News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

https://www.foxnews.com/world/british-family-coronavirus-funeral">17 members of British family catch coronavirus after attending funeral

Sheila Brooks died early last month at the age of 86. Within days of attending her funeral in Yardley Wood, Brooks' 65-year-old niece, Susan Nelson, died, South West News Service reported. Shortly after, 16 other family members fell ill.

Funeral was in February, so they may not have yet understood it was a bad idea

UK was slow to distance
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Blazor

Shit!!! Now I cant even go fucking hiking! The national forest has closed trails and campgrounds. They killing everything I love. I mean damn, its usually just me hiking, I aint in no group or nothing. FUCK! By the time I get to do anything it'll be almost winter again.... where I'll be inside even more. Now they talking it might come back in the Fall again too. Its like fuck it, lets get it over with. Ok.... rant over lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

cc

Blazor

Quote from: "cc"good rant .. well done

First I was mad, then sad, then drank some, then I just wanted a shoulder to cry on  :laugh:

Guy here at work, he said "Northam can close everything but his damn mouth" hahaha.

Saw a sign on the interstate, those dumbasses, it said "dont tailgate, social distance on the road" lol.

Next they will make all the lights green so we wont have to stop beside each other  :roll:

Frood

Quote from: "Blazor"Shit!!! Now I cant even go fucking hiking! The national forest has closed trails and campgrounds. They killing everything I love. I mean damn, its usually just me hiking, I aint in no group or nothing. FUCK! By the time I get to do anything it'll be almost winter again.... where I'll be inside even more. Now they talking it might come back in the Fall again too. Its like fuck it, lets get it over with. Ok.... rant over lol.

Get some weed and a tarp/sleeping bag to lay out in the backyard so you can stargaze, brother...

...or whiskey...  ac_smile

">
Blahhhhhh...

@realAzhyaAryola

Pundits predict this crisis could lead to Russia, China and Iran ganging up against the USA and claim that this was all the fault of the USA.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"
Quote from: "Blazor"Shit!!! Now I cant even go fucking hiking! The national forest has closed trails and campgrounds. They killing everything I love. I mean damn, its usually just me hiking, I aint in no group or nothing. FUCK! By the time I get to do anything it'll be almost winter again.... where I'll be inside even more. Now they talking it might come back in the Fall again too. Its like fuck it, lets get it over with. Ok.... rant over lol.

Get some weed and a tarp/sleeping bag to lay out in the backyard so you can stargaze, brother...

...or whiskey...  ac_smile

">

Hahaha I have all those things  :thumbup:

But laying out in my backyard... I'll have all the stray cats rubbing on my head lol.

This one is bad for that when I change my oil. He wants to be a helper so bad lol. He watches me and follows me around.

Blazor

Vancouver

Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"
">

I wear a mask when I go out.

cc

OK, but please remember .. it's hands / touch ..  hands / touch ... hands / touch ...  hands / touch

I guess a mask would protect from hands to mouth and nose .. but not eyes

@realAzhyaAryola

I am about to cry. Why? Jim Acosta just asked President Trump a question and he is answering him in a civil way and they are having a professional exchange. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Is it because I'm a peace-loving person that I am moved? Awww....
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Maybe they'll be friends in the end. I love happy endings. ac_wub
@realAzhyaAryola

cc

I love happy endings too  :sneaky2:  ... but I'm extremely suspect on this one

Maybe he saw my last created thread "Sadly We Have Politics with Virus - So, Let's Let the Actual Numbers Do the Talkin"

ac_biggrin

It's not going well now!!!! Press is being it's usual ass - they need to read that "comparative numbers" thread

How about using a political and  not a  Covid thread for politics? K?

@realAzhyaAryola

Well, it's about the COVID-19 press briefing so I put it here.
@realAzhyaAryola

Print
User actions