News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10553
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:28:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Vancouver

I guess USA will not be funding this corrupted WHO organization anymore.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"I guess USA will not be funding this corrupted WHO organization anymore.

For now TVG..

If they get a new Chief who is not an agent of China that will change..

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "cc"CBD is one chemical in pot - the one used commonly for pain - it produces no high

Oh, I see..

Can it be extracted if one doesn't want the high part?

Yes, this is why CBD is legal, it does not get you high, instead offers other health benefits. I personally dont do CBD, but I've tried it. It relaxes me, but its not my thing. It comes in smokeable form, or they can extract the oils, and put it in edible things like gummies, or simply sell the oil extract. I tried the smoke kind, and didnt care much for it. The oil, I've tried a few times. My great aunt uses it to help her sleep, and offered me some, but it didnt work for me. An old friend gave me some higher strength oil, and it worked, it helped me sleep, but its pretty expensive.

Also Fash, the old guy that owns the company I work for, hes in his 80s. Hes very Christian, and has a high position at the church him and his family go to. He doesnt believe in putting anything in his body that harms the temple (cigs, booze, etc). He has also had a lot of back pain lately, and CBD was presented to him. So he tried it, and has found his back pain more bearable.

Here ya go, here are some of the health benefits from using it.....

https://www.cbdmarketweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/cbd-oil-health-benefits.jpg">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

caskur

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "caskur"28 year old pregnant nurse dies.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/pregnant-nurse-28-dies-with-coronavirus-but-baby-survives/ar-BB12GGj1?ocid=spartanntp">https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/pr ... spartanntp">https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/pregnant-nurse-28-dies-with-coronavirus-but-baby-survives/ar-BB12GGj1?ocid=spartanntp

She died as a result of the virus or she had the virus, but died of something else?

She was an ICU nurse the article says she was pregnant and "The Bedfordshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust said that Ms Agyapong tested positive for COVID-19 on 5 April and was admitted to the hospital she worked at on 7 April.

She died five days later."

Why are you asking that question? Do you think only people with "other conditions" die?

I'm pretty sure many people have nothing damning healthwise.

That wretched cruise ship the Ruby Princess is responsible for many wrongs. Australia has that ship under investigation. One Australian woman off it was just tested negative after being in a coma and positive for 18 days.

It's takes a long time to recover from Coronavirus.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Australia has 6,380 cases

63 deaths

3,747 recoveries.

We have 5,307 actives cases and 66 critical.

Our 1 million pop rate is 2. (it used to be 1.8 I think)

We have tested 380,003.

WA is still in total lockdown from the world and from other states.

New South Wales is plagued due to the dreaded ship, the Ruby Princess floating coffin ship.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Vancouver

Breaking news! Vince McMahon of the WWE World Wrestling Entertainment is now an adviser to reopen US economy.

https://www.ladbible.com/news/news-trump-announces-vince-mcmahon-as-adviser-to-reopen-us-economy-20200415.amp.html">https://www.ladbible.com/news/news-trum ... 5.amp.html">https://www.ladbible.com/news/news-trump-announces-vince-mcmahon-as-adviser-to-reopen-us-economy-20200415.amp.html
Time is malleable

Vancouver

Quote from: "caskur"Australia has 6,380 cases

63 deaths

3,747 recoveries.

We have 5,307 actives cases and 66 critical.

Our 1 million pop rate is 2. (it used to be 1.8 I think)

We have tested 380,003.

WA is still in total lockdown from the world and from other states.

New South Wales is plagued due to the dreaded ship, the Ruby Princess floating coffin ship.

Australia has not been hit very hard compared to certain other coutnries. More than half the people recovered.

Our Canadian Province of Quebec have 15,857 confirmed cases, 630 deaths, and  2841 recovered. Here in BC Canada we are really flattening the curve. I hope people here are  being tested and not hiding it.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Breaking news! Vince McMahon of the WWE World Wrestling Entertainment is now an adviser to reopen US economy.

https://www.ladbible.com/news/news-trump-announces-vince-mcmahon-as-adviser-to-reopen-us-economy-20200415.amp.html">https://www.ladbible.com/news/news-trum ... 5.amp.html">https://www.ladbible.com/news/news-trump-announces-vince-mcmahon-as-adviser-to-reopen-us-economy-20200415.amp.html

Have you taken a look at the Washington's plan to reopen the economy. It involves people from all walks of life and all industries. It seems to be cautiously supported by most governors including some Democrat ones.

Vancouver

Coronavirus social distancing may be needed until 2022, Harvard researchers say.

TAMPA (WFLA/CNN) – A team of researchers says the U.S. could have to endure social distancing for two more years unless a coronavirus vaccine becomes available.

The Harvard School of Public Health published its projections in the journal Science published on Tuesday.

Models showed that wintertime outbreaks of COVID-19 "will probably occur after the initial, most severe pandemic wave," and, without a vaccine or other intervention, "prolonged or intermittent social distancing may be necessary into 2022."

Researchers warned that "even in the event of apparent elimination, SARS-CoV-2 surveillance should be maintained since a resurgence in contagion could be possible as late as 2024."

So how will we know if we're effectively keeping our social distance? The study says that whether or not the healthcare system is overwhelmed will be a key metric.

Researchers created models using different governmental policies, among other factors, but the authors said the goal was not to endorse any particular policy.

"Our goal in modeling such policies is not to endorse them but to identify likely trajectories of the epidemic under alternative approaches," they wrote. "We do not take a position on the advisability of these scenarios given the economic burden that sustained distancing may impose, but we note the potentially catastrophic burden on the health care system that is predicted if distancing is poorly effective and-or not sustained for long enough."
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Coronavirus social distancing may be needed until 2022, Harvard researchers say.

TAMPA (WFLA/CNN) – A team of researchers says the U.S. could have to endure social distancing for two more years unless a coronavirus vaccine becomes available.

The Harvard School of Public Health published its projections in the journal Science published on Tuesday.

Models showed that wintertime outbreaks of COVID-19 "will probably occur after the initial, most severe pandemic wave," and, without a vaccine or other intervention, "prolonged or intermittent social distancing may be necessary into 2022."

Researchers warned that "even in the event of apparent elimination, SARS-CoV-2 surveillance should be maintained since a resurgence in contagion could be possible as late as 2024."

So how will we know if we're effectively keeping our social distance? The study says that whether or not the healthcare system is overwhelmed will be a key metric.

Researchers created models using different governmental policies, among other factors, but the authors said the goal was not to endorse any particular policy.

"Our goal in modeling such policies is not to endorse them but to identify likely trajectories of the epidemic under alternative approaches," they wrote. "We do not take a position on the advisability of these scenarios given the economic burden that sustained distancing may impose, but we note the potentially catastrophic burden on the health care system that is predicted if distancing is poorly effective and-or not sustained for long enough."

Social distancing, hand washing, face masks, but not economic shut down.

Vancouver

Quote from: "Shen Li"

https://i.redd.it/npgngbcje8t41.png">
Time is malleable

Anonymous

We can't continue much longer with thirty per cent unemployment..

We must allow people to return to work.

Vancouver

How will this work? Many workplaces are packed with people. A busy restaurant like corporate Mcdonalds during lunch hours have 9 people in a tight kitchen shoulder to shoulder. Everybody sweating and breathing hard. Some workplaces with like 60 employees on shift they will have like 20 people take their breaks at the same time. Everybody cramped in a lunch room with their masks off. Where will people get thousands of face masks? You and your coworkers get the virus and then job site gets shutdown. The place opens back up and it repeats again and then someone dies. You mourn the dead for 2 weeks and then get back to work.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"

How will this work? Many workplaces are packed with people. A busy restaurant like corporate Mcdonalds during lunch hours have 9 people in a tight kitchen shoulder to shoulder. Everybody sweating and breathing hard. Some workplaces with like 60 employees on shift they will have like 20 people take their breaks at the same time. Everybody cramped in a lunch room with their masks off. Where will people get thousands of face masks? You and your coworkers get the virus and then job site gets shutdown. The place opens back up and it repeats again and then someone dies. You mourn the dead for 2 weeks and then get back to work.

It's not possible to keep this economy shut down much longer without forcing everyone into extreme poverty and health problems..

Taiwan didn't shut down their economy..

We can require masks inside all businesses, move tables further apart, have disposable menus or electronic menus on walls, servers wearing gloves, sanitize at tables or inside the restaurant door, reduce the maximum number of people inside restaurants at one time..

Europe is starting to open up schools and businesses.....these are some of the measures they've taken.

cc

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "cc"CBD is one chemical in pot - the one used commonly for pain - it produces no high

Oh, I see..

Can it be extracted if one doesn't want the high part?

Yes, this is why CBD is legal, it does not get you high, instead offers other health benefits. I personally dont do CBD, but I've tried it. It relaxes me, but its not my thing. It comes in smokeable form, or they can extract the oils, and put it in edible things like gummies, or simply sell the oil extract. I tried the smoke kind, and didnt care much for it. The oil, I've tried a few times. My great aunt uses it to help her sleep, and offered me some, but it didnt work for me. An old friend gave me some higher strength oil, and it worked, it helped me sleep, but its pretty expensive.

Also Fash, the old guy that owns the company I work for, hes in his 80s. Hes very Christian, and has a high position at the church him and his family go to. He doesnt believe in putting anything in his body that harms the temple (cigs, booze, etc). He has also had a lot of back pain lately, and CBD was presented to him. So he tried it, and has found his back pain more bearable.

Here ya go, here are some of the health benefits from using it.....

https://www.cbdmarketweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/cbd-oil-health-benefits.jpg">

People need to keep in mind, the list is "possible relief .. may help"

I'm not sayin it can't work .. just sayin it's a maybe for everyone on any given item
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell