News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10781
Total votes: : 5

Last post: Today at 08:49:43 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Vancouver

Starting Monday all customers and employees will need to wear face mask at Costco USA and Canada. Anybody shop at Costco? 45min lineup to get in I hear. The save on foods I go to is quiet. There's never any lineup to get in and no lineup at the self serve checkout.

A vaccine tested by monkeys could be ready for humans by September.

">
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"That was Comrade Tam following directions put forward by .............

can you guess?

It was

China

She works for China..

I change the channel if she's on the news.

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Starting Monday all customers and employees will need to wear face mask at Costco USA and Canada. Anybody shop at Costco? 45min lineup to get in I hear. The save on foods I go to is quiet. There's never any lineup to get in and no lineup at the self serve checkout.

A vaccine tested by monkeys could be ready for humans by September.

">

I stopped shopping at Costco when the lockdown in Alberta began..

I shop at Safeway, Co-Op or Save-On..

Seoul posted yesterday about the study about that vaccine trial at Oxford.

https://thebluecashew.net/the-blue-cashew-f2/extra-serious-true-and-helpful-virus-info-thread-real-and-helpful-stuff-only-t11631-140.html">https://thebluecashew.net/the-blue-cashew-f2/extra-serious-true-and-helpful-virus-info-thread-real-and-helpful-stuff-only-t11631-140.html

caskur

There are fake vaccines being sold on the dark web.... I don't think there is going to be a vaccine and hopefully I am wrong about that...

meanwhile, Putin is self isolating because he was in contact with a senior doctor with the virus.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Vancouver

Time is malleable

caskur

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"All these dead bodies. More to come.

">

Yeah and fools at this site think undoing isolation will fix the world...

:001_rolleyes:
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"All these dead bodies. More to come.

">

Deaths are way up under these lockdowns..

Funeral homes are not allowed to operate, so you get this..

Time to end these deadly lockdowns and replace it with responsioble social distancing.

cc

2 Texas nursing homes used hydroxychloride + zpac  on MANY elderly  + many staff patients with only ONE loss of life between the 2

I'm pulling text so I can examine  details to verify and to be exact  what I post and to get videos

I'm getting 2 sets of numbers, both spectacular and am trying to figure if it's 1 nursing home  or 2

Results from preliminary reports are ASTOUNDING
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Vancouver

">

Everybody touching the same utensils wilk be a problem.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"2 Texas nursing homes used hydroxychloride + zpac  on MANY elderly  + many staff patients with only ONE loss of life between the 2

I'm pulling text so I can examine  details to verify and to be exact  what I post and to get videos

I'm getting 2 sets of numbers, both spectacular and am trying to figure if it's 1 nursing home  or 2

Results from preliminary reports are ASTOUNDING

If you can find anything about this, please, please post it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"
">

That could become a permanent casualty of COVID. Hey, has BC announced a partial reopening plan yet?

caskur

I'm very proud of our response to this dreadful virus....

Still only 8 deaths and all of them were off cruise ships. There will be more though soon enough. WA is doing great. DD should read this.

https://ibb.co/d02bf1L">

https://statewideinventory.org/kia-0-60-times">kia soul 0
- Andy Warhol

Vancouver

Quote from: "seoulbro"
">

That could become a permanent casualty of COVID. Hey, has BC announced a partial reopening plan yet?Not yet really. People think some restaurants, bars, and salons will open end of this month. When places open back up you can bet there will be crowd problem. People will get angry and make a big deal when they have to wait an hour in line to get a drink. I guess it is possible to get a haircut with face mask on. The type that loops around your ears. The face mask straps that go around the back of your head is a problem. You'll have to take those mask off and expose yourself. Hair and germs can be flying all over the place at hair salons.

QuoteThe CEO of the Surrey Board of Trade, Anita Huberman, says reopening the economy requires a science-based approach until a vaccine is found.

Experts have said that will take 18 months at minimum, if a vaccine can even be created, and some type of restrictions could be in place for up to two years.

When restrictions are lifted, businesses will face a slew of decisions, including how to deal with elevators, said Huberman.

Guidance — perhaps a template — from government would be helpful, said Huberman, who is also on the province's economic recovery task force. The B.C. provincial health officer has already provided guidance for grocery stores and industrial work camps.

"It's not going to be normal," said Huberman. "It's going to be a new normal. And there's going to have to be a risk management type of approach."

QuoteThe global COVID-19 pandemic began in Wuhan, China, but data from Canada's largest provinces show it was American travellers, not Chinese, who brought the deadly virus to our shores.

Despite this evidence, the federal government brought in travel restrictions on China first and American border restrictions were the last to be put in place.
Time is malleable

Gaon

Lockdowns are not a solution. Unless you are old or have a respiratory problem it is worse than catching the virus. Isolate vulnerable groups, but not healthy people.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

QuoteThe global COVID-19 pandemic began in Wuhan, China, but data from Canada's largest provinces show it was American travellers, not Chinese, who brought the deadly virus to our shores.

Despite this evidence, the federal government brought in travel restrictions on China first and American border restrictions were the last to be put in place.

Not true, our first cases were from Iran..

But, this global pandemic is because China, lied, and covered it up.

China could have reduced coronavirus cases by 95%, avoided global pandemic: study

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/china-could-have-reduced-coronavirus-cases-by-95-avoided-global-pandemic-study">https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/china ... emic-study">https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/china-could-have-reduced-coronavirus-cases-by-95-avoided-global-pandemic-study