News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10774
Total votes: : 5

Last post: Today at 11:40:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oak"
Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"A local burnaby restaurant has installed plexiglass to protect their workers.

https://images.glaciermedia.ca/polopoly_fs/1.24135597.1589500849!/fileImage/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_804/la-forchetta-burnaby-covid-19.jpg">

Saw some news reels in California showing restaurants using plexiglass between customers.  I'm hoping the dumbass that was putting it up wasn't aware he was doing it wrong.  I don't see the point to put up plexiglass between people that drove in the same car and/or walked to the restaurant together.

Hey, how about BETWEEN tables??    I'm not going to any restaurant for a long time, it's going to be unpleasant regardless.

Oak, I posted some pics of the rooftop patio at Canadian Brewhouse(a chain) I went to a few days ago. It was organized and the traffic flowed in and out smoothly. Servers wore masks and gloves. All chairs and tables are sanitized after customers leave. Good food and fun atmosphere. We'll go to another restaurant on Saturday.

cc

The politically driven / prog driven media silence on Hydroxy is vile

Who knew? 1 of many examples we don't hear about - Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit has been giving it to it's 3000 medical staff to see if it will act also as a prophylactic .. and / or head start if infected .. To date it looks pretty good ... their staff  rate is as good as it gets .. unlike most all other  hospitals where many staff are infected and some quite ill

We didn't know because it's taboo for the vile sub human prog media .. their politics mean more to them than the lives of 1000s .. the #$%$^^s
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"A local burnaby restaurant has installed plexiglass to protect their workers.

https://images.glaciermedia.ca/polopoly_fs/1.24135597.1589500849!/fileImage/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_804/la-forchetta-burnaby-covid-19.jpg">

Saw some news reels in California showing restaurants using plexiglass between customers.  I'm hoping the dumbass that was putting it up wasn't aware he was doing it wrong.  I don't see the point to put up plexiglass between people that drove in the same car and/or walked to the restaurant together.

Hey, how about BETWEEN tables??    I'm not going to any restaurant for a long time, it's going to be unpleasant regardless.

That is pointless.

Blazor

Quote from: "cc"That makes me feel better, as other smaller studies have shown it with Zpac does very well

Many are suggesting for all of us to help our immune systems with Zink as well as Vitamin D - keeping in mind not to overdo the zink

I keep seeing Zink, do you mean Zinc?
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Blazor

Quote from: "cc"ac_blush

Lol, well if its Zinc, I agree, dont overdo it. I wind up getting a metallic taste in my mouth if I do too much. I could only find 50mg supplements, but 40 is suppose to be daily max.

Anonymous

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"Are you taking vitamin D Blazor?

Only in the form of sunshine lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

I hope that's enough.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I hope that's enought.

Sunshine is a natural sterilizer.

Also I have a fairly good immune system. If I get this shit, I will recover Im sure.

Im only doing a lil Zinc for "other" reasons lol.

Anonymous

I hope that's enought.

Also I have a fairly good immune system. If I get this shit, I will recover Im sure.

You aint a sick senior. You would be fine if you catch it.

Oak

Quote from: "Velvet"

That is pointless.

Exactly my point.  Hoping the waiter was wrong in the set up and the manager fixed that.

Oak

I hope that's enough.

It's generally better than a supplement.  The sun is not only the purveyor, it's also the catalyst to get the Vitamin D into your system.

Oak

Quote from: "Herman"

I hope that's enought.

The vast majority will be, don't know about any one individual's cytokine response that might put them at risk.

Also, that Broadway star that had his leg amputated at the hip...nasty.  He's in his 30's or early 40's and isn't at all obese.

How do we know we will be the ones that take it all in stride?

We don't.  How about the new syndrome in kids, much like Kawasaki's disease?  Very small number, but again, how do decide it's okay to expose your kid?  How would you make that decision?

I find that more frightening than my own health.  I want my grandson to have a long and happy life.  I don't want him to be a victim because we wanted to go out to the mall.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

I hope that's enought.

The vast majority will be, don't know about any one individual's cytokine response that might put them at risk.

Also, that Broadway star that had his leg amputated at the hip...nasty.  He's in his 30's or early 40's and isn't at all obese.

How do we know we will be the ones that take it all in stride?

We don't.  How about the new syndrome in kids, much like Kawasaki's disease?  Very small number, but again, how do decide it's okay to expose your kid?  How would you make that decision?

I find that more frightening than my own health.  I want my grandson to have a long and happy life.  I don't want him to be a victim because we wanted to go out to the mall.

The death rate in my province and the two next to us is almost entirely people in old folks homes. It can complicate pre existing issues in younger people, so ya, protect them too.

I think the death rate from this for younger healthy people is comparable to seasonal flu. We don't know because so many people have it and don't know they do.