News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10769
Total votes: : 5

Last post: Today at 01:50:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

yes

A really good therapeutic is the next best thing to a vaccine  ... It won't make it all over but if it's really good it will be a big step for society
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Gaon

The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=377046 time=1598201653 user_id=88
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-to-reveal-coronavirus-breakthrough-therapeutic-wh-press-secretary-says">Trump to reveal coronavirus 'breakthrough' therapeutic, WH press secretary says

President Trump plans to hold a news conference Sunday evening regarding a potential major therapeutic "breakthrough" for treating the coronavirus.

The president will announce the development at 6 p.m EDT., accompanied by Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar and Dr. Stephen Hahn, head of the Food and Drug Administration, White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany posted on Twitter late Saturday.

I just registered for The Epoch Times. I predict it will be dexamethasone.

cc

Aw you did. Good going

Actually, I wanted to talk to you first about offers and editions but you got piles of money anyhow  ac_smile

I was able to get the US version and 1/2 price offer on it  with some trickery like zip code  :sneaky2:

As mel said last night, us "Jews are tricksters"

I suspect you can get whatever news you want using the upper left corner "EDITIONS" button .. US, Canada  etc etc etc and that whichever version one buys the content is all there

Not sure if one gets more Canadian news with Canadian Edition or maybe its all the same and just startup is country oriented

I got it a couple of weeks ago which explains all my CCP ++++ other subject posts of late that the regular media likes to forget

It's founder being a Hong Kong dissident sure got it off to a good start & China being the biggest problem child in our future makes it invaluable

ENJOY!!!

Here'a a today  goody - "Biden Says He's 'Absolutely' Open to Serving 2 Terms as President"  :wink:

&

"Riot Declared Outside Portland [size=130] Public Safety[/size] Building"

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=377056 time=1598203492 user_id=88
Aw you did. Good going

Actually, I wanted to talk to you first about offers and editions but you got piles of money anyhow  ac_smile

I was able to get the US version and 1/2 price offer on it  with some trickery like zip code  :sneaky2:

As mel said last night, us "Jews are tricksters"

I suspect you can get whatever news you want using the upper left corner "EDITIONS" button .. US, Canada  etc etc etc and that whichever version one buys the content is all there

Not sure if one gets more Canadian news with Canadian Edition or maybe its all the same and just startup is country oriented

I got it a couple of weeks ago which explains all my CCP ++++ other subject posts of late that the regular media likes to forget

It's founder being a Hong Kong dissident sure got it off to a good start & China being the biggest problem child in our future makes it invaluable

ENJOY!!!

Here'a a today  goody - "Biden Says He's 'Absolutely' Open to Serving 2 Terms as President"  :wink:

&

"Riot Declared Outside Portland [size=130] Public Safety[/size] Building"

I saw that headline. Joe must have confused two terms with two years.

cc

OK, page is turning so today's news will be buried - So I'm re-posting here

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-to-reveal-coronavirus-breakthrough-therapeutic-wh-press-secretary-says">Trump to reveal coronavirus 'breakthrough' therapeutic, WH press secretary says

President Trump plans to hold a news conference Sunday evening regarding a potential major therapeutic "breakthrough" for treating the coronavirus.

The president will announce the development at 6 p.m EDT., accompanied by Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar and Dr. Stephen Hahn, head of the Food and Drug Administration, White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany posted on Twitter late Saturday.

cc

Dang - My clit finger is over-trained & doesn't always stop at one click :sdfjh(2):

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=377065 time=1598204983 user_id=88
OK, page is turning so today's news will be buried - So I'm re-posting here

That's terrific cc.....I can't wait to find out what it is.

ac_smile

Anonymous

This is discouraging,

Made-in-Canada COVID-19 vaccine effort slowed by manufacturing delay

VIDO-InterVac's plan, if trials were successful, was to have a vaccine ready to manufacture for targeted groups — such as front-line workers — by March 2021.

But now, despite long workdays and promising early results, the team says a lack of manufacturing capacity is slowing down their efforts at a made-in-Canada vaccine — something that matters given concerns over "vaccine nationalism," which could prevent access to a product that's not made at home.

Regardless of the encouraging signs, the researchers were always at the mercy of external factors like global politics and manufacturing capacity. Now, Gerdts says the timeline of a VIDO-InterVac vaccine being ready to manufacture, if it's successful, has been delayed by both.

Before it can proceed to human clinical trials, the facility needs to complete more studies using higher-grade materials than what they needed for their early animal studies. But waiting for busy manufacturers to provide them is holding up the process.  

Had the federal government invested more in a proposed manufacturing facility at VIDO- InterVac before the pandemic, Gerdts said, a Canadian vaccine would be at the front of the race.

"We've been telling the government, and I don't want to use this as a blaming, but we have raised the issue of Canada's unpreparedness for pandemic diseases for quite a while," Gerdts said. "You need to have manufacturing capacity. You need to have the ability to quickly respond."

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatoon/vido-intervac-university-of-saskatchewan-manufacturing-delays-canada-vaccine-1.5694008">https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatoo ... -1.5694008">https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatoon/vido-intervac-university-of-saskatchewan-manufacturing-delays-canada-vaccine-1.5694008

cc

Trudy has been late outa the gate from day 1

His country is paying huge prices in all areas for electing him

&^$$%^

cc

Are people aware that Canada as a whole has one of the highest death / case ratios in the entire world?

Despite  all the self righteous Canada is good / US etc. is bad types babble, we are between 2 & 3 times higher than the US & almost every country in the world

Last time I calculated it we were 7.4 out of every 100 died vs. 3 in the US

That's terrible and should be publicized as horrid and grossly intolerable management

Do we hear that on the news >> NO!! .. crickets

Joe Biden

Quote from: cc post_id=377084 time=1598209341 user_id=88
Are people aware that Canada as a whole has one of the highest death / case ratios in the entire world?

Despite  all the self righteous Canada is good / US etc. is bad types babble, we are between 2 & 3 times higher than the US & almost every country in the world

Last time I calculated it we were 7.4 out of every 100 died vs. 3 in the US

That's terrible and should be publicized as horrid and grossly intolerable management

Do we hear that on the news >> NO!! .. crickets

If the great people of Jackson Hole, Wyoming elect me to their PTA, I will end the deaths from the Zika virus in Jolliette, Quebec.

cc

That would be great .. but please  .. I complimented you profusely on and in your thread.

I'll gently ask you to not  push it too far into "Serious Covid" stuff, K?

Everyone wants good info on this @#$%%^ virus that has changed all our lives for the worse, eh?

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=377081 time=1598207846 user_id=88
Trudy has been late outa the gate from day 1

His country is paying huge prices in all areas for electing him

&^$$%^

Worst pm in this country's history.

Anonymous

I saw the president's news conference already in progress, so I missed some of it..

It's about convalescent plasma, but I don't know if it has been or will be approved as a treatment.