News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10663
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:06:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: cc post_id=397455 time=1610342006 user_id=88
If  New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING is not wanted and someone wants to turn this constructive and always evolving (changing) thread into a repetitive negative echo chamber ... rather  same negative line is prefered over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

No one here including myself has ever told anyone what to do ... well almost no one

This "lab rat" is quite willing to STFU with the constructive  and constantly changing info &  leave it to the same old line negative and repetitive over and over and over and over and over and over and over same old "what we shouldn't do" shit

Go for it. It's all yours

Thanks, Rizzo...
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Lesson - When editing a post, don't hit "quote", stupid  lab rat ac_blush  ac_smile

I suppose next you will be taking stupid vaccine that you have been told 1.254 times not to
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Our prime minister says any Canadian who wants it, can be vaccinated by September..

Butm because our province has been quick to roll out vaccinations, we will run out in a few days.

Anonymous

10 states with greatest share of population vaccinated so far

No. 1: West Virginia

● Rate per 100,000: 6,177

No. 2: South Dakota

● Rate per 100,000: 5,732

No. 3: North Dakota

● Rate per 100,000: 5,344

No. 4: Alaska

● Rate per 100,000: 5,287

No. 5: Vermont

● Rate per 100,000: 4,739

No. 6: Connecticut

● Rate per 100,000: 4,540

No. 7: Oklahoma

● Rate per 100,000: 4,357

No. 8: Maine

● Rate per 100,000: 4,259

No. 9: Colorado

● Rate per 100,000: 4,162

No. 10: Montana

● Rate per 100,000: 4,123

10 states with smallest share of population vaccinated so far

No. 1: Alabama

● Rate per 100,000: 1,714

No. 2: Georgia

● Rate per 100,000: 1,872

No. 3: South Carolina

● Rate per 100,000: 1,940

No. 4: Nevada

● Rate per 100,000: 2,002

No. 5: Mississippi

● Rate per 100,000: 2,059

No. 6: Arizona

● Rate per 100,000: 2,126

No. 7: Idaho

● Rate per 100,000: 2,175

No. 8: California

● Rate per 100,000: 2,256

No. 9: Wisconsin

● Rate per 100,000: 2,357

No. 10: North Carolina

● Rate per 100,000: 2,545

Anonymous

A leading Chinese COVID-19 vaccine candidate has been found to be 50.4 percent effective, according to the results of a late-stage trial in Brazil, a potential setback to the Chinese regime as it seeks to leverage the vaccine to boost its global image.

cc

And Trudy has contract with them and was going to get it for us all .. until China broke the agreement & told him to get lost

cc

https://www.theepochtimes.com/concerned-over-brazil-variant-uk-bans-travel-from-south-america_3656768.html">Concerned Over Brazil Variant, UK Bans Travel From South America

Announcing the new restrictions, Transport Secretary Grant Shapps said that they do not apply to British or Irish Nationals or people with UK residency rights.

"But passengers returning from these destinations must self-isolate for TEN DAYS along with their households," he said in the announcement on Twitter.

"Travel from Portugal to the UK will also be suspended given its strong travel links with Brazil—acting as another way to reduce the risk of importing infections,"

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=397909 time=1610657050 user_id=88
And Trudy has contract with them and was going to get it for us all .. until China broke the agreement & told him to get lost

With a vaccine on fifty per cent effective, I'm glad China broked their agreement with Canada.

cc

cc

A temporary hiccup. On the only good side, it will allow for faster delivery later

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/pfizer-temporarily-reducing-vaccine-deliveries-1.5874645?cmp=newsletter_Coronavirus%20Brief_2978_232076">Pfizer reducing vaccine shipments temporarily, including to Canada

Public Services and Procurement Minister Anita Anand said Friday that global pharmaceutical giant Pfizer will temporarily reduce shipments of its vaccine to Canada, further complicating the rollout of doses.

The U.S. pharmaceutical giant is pausing some production lines at its facility in Puurs, Belgium, in order to expand long-term manufacturing capacity. The news was first hinted at early Friday in reports from Norway, where officials there said Pfizer had advised them of a temporary reduction in vaccine supply to some European countries. The vaccine is produced in conjunction with Germany's BioNTech, but utilizes Pfizer's global distribution network.

"It's going to be temporary, it's not a loss, and we will make up those doses," said Anand.

Maj.-Gen. Dany Fortin, the military commander leading national vaccine logistics, said Canada's allotment will be reduced by 50 per cent for four weeks. He said the shipment next week of roughly 208,000 doses will proceed as planned, but shipments over the subsequent four weeks will be substantially smaller as a result of this manufacturing hiccup.

Fortin said Canada will experience the "most profound impact" during the week of Jan. 25, when Pfizer will ship just a quarter of what had been promised originally. All told, the delivery of roughly 400,000 doses has been punted to a later date.

Pfizer also has a production plant in Kalamazoo, Mich., not far from Ontario, but all of Canada's doses are being shipped from the company's European operation.

"While both our U.S. and European sites are approved by Health Canada to supply the Canadian market, the supply to Canada has been allocated from our Puurs site in Belgium. For the time being, that has not changed," the Pfizer spokesperson said.

[This will result in February plan reduction, with faster supply following that]

cc

(as I calculate weeks to end Fridays) BC ends week  1 day's worth less cases this week (-558) after being down a bit  5 of last 6 weeks .. deaths down  by 1/3 of last week

AB is down almost 400 for this week over last week ... and deaths, quite high of late, are  down 34  for this week vs. last week

Manitoba 191 new cases today

Saskatchewan 382 new cases today

Anonymous

Alberta Health Minister Tyler Shandro says delays in Pfizer vaccine deliveries to Canada will impact the province's vaccination schedule.

cc

Will impact us all - specifics posted above ^

Less for a cpl of weeks while factory re-tools to increase production > then considerably faster after that .. so it cuts both ways .. but ending up with more and faster for future

It will affect February schedules and then accelerate .. not sure of Pfizer /  Moderna ratio   ... but we have now got most care homes done now  .. and are finding ways to better use Pfizer  ... our family friend in a huge building got Pfizer in fact

Anonymous

Perhaps Moderna can pick up the slack. And get the Astra-Zeneca vaccine apporoved.