News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10640
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:21:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I suspect misinformation by anti-vaxxers. Clinical trials were conducted on thousands of people. There was no guess work.

Frood

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=400381 time=1612257635 user_id=2015
I suspect misinformation by anti-vaxxers. Clinical trials were conducted on thousands of people. There was no guess work.

Hardly any clinical trials were conducted.

Fact.
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Some people tend to call fiction fact  & fact fiction ..  Don't tell the wannabe nazi this stuff FFS. As a whacko conspiracy theorist, he'd jump on it & likely post it on Stomrmcnt

NewsFlash - All testees were monitored throughout 3 month trial period and following it .. as are all those vaccinated after  trials

Seems all Aussies are crazy. Maybe from being upside down all their lives? I was fortunate to get outa there while young

https://www.theepochtimes.com/updates-on-ccp-virus-denmark-to-develop-digital-passport-proving-vaccinations_3683153.html">No Causal Link Between Pfizer Vaccine and Elderly Deaths

The Therapeutic Goods Administration has cleared the Pfizer CCP virus vaccine for elderly patients, despite 30 out of 40,000 elderly people in Norway dying after receiving it.

"The deaths were recorded among very frail patients, including some who were anticipated to only have weeks or months to live," TGA said in a release on Feb. 2. Additional research concluded that there was "no specific risk of vaccinations with the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine in elderly patients."
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=400463 time=1612386231 user_id=88
Some people tend to call fiction fact  & fact fiction ..  Don't tell the wannabe nazi this stuff FFS. As a whacko conspiracy theorist, he'd jump on it & likely post it on Stomrmcnt

NewsFlash - All testees were monitored throughout 3 month trial period and following it .. as are all those vaccinated after  trials

Seems all Aussies are crazy. Maybe from being upside down all their lives? I was fortunate to get outa there while young

No Causal Link Between Pfizer Vaccine and Elderly Deaths

The Therapeutic Goods Administration has cleared the Pfizer CCP virus vaccine for elderly patients, despite 30 out of 40,000 elderly people in Norway dying after receiving it.

"The deaths were recorded among very frail patients, including some who were anticipated to only have weeks or months to live," TGA said in a release on Feb. 2. Additional research concluded that there was "no specific risk of vaccinations with the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine in elderly patients."

I had no doubt it was safe.

cc

Anonymous

Two partner companies that aim to develop COVID-19 vaccine manufacturing capacity in Calgary remain hopeful they will receive government support, even as Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced a deal that will see millions of doses produced in Montreal instead.

cc

Yes, been following that.

It's typical Trudy - a mile short and a dollar late - They could not produce until Christmas yet he promised everyone will be done by Sept

It will be ready for future, sigh .. but he's trying to save face for his late orders

cc

https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/liberals-announce-plans-for-canada-to-produce-covid-vaccines-but-they-wont-arrive-until-late-2021">Made-in-Canada COVID vaccines are coming — but not until late 2021

OTTAWA – Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced plans to finally produce COVID-19 vaccines on Canadian soil, but the shots won't come until the end of the year and do little to help the country's increasingly stalled vaccine efforts.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=400488 time=1612395973 user_id=88
Yes, been following that.

It's typical Trudy - a mile short and a dollar late - They could not produce until Christmas yet he promised everyone will be done by Sept

It will be ready for future, sigh .. but he's trying to save face for his late orders

Damn, Justine is incompetent. If some US states allow non citizens to get vaccinated, the old lady will go South and get our shots.

Anonymous

Canada may be a G7 country, and we may be a top 10 economy in the world, but when it comes to vaccinating our population, we're 23rd and falling. Just two weeks ago we were 12th in the world.

As it stands now Canada is behind powerhouses like the United Arab Emirates, Seychelles, Serbia and Malta.

Anonymous

Those stats were days ago. Thanks to Justine's leadership, we've moved from to 33rd. Well done Wake up Canada

https://scontent.fyxd1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/146067143_10225829901800480_8657353051908758563_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=LjCR-IVsZeYAX8gunL7&_nc_ht=scontent.fyxd1-1.fna&oh=3a27d503056398568a1d8132c47c2866&oe=604063BF">

Anonymous

We just keep falling.

https://scontent.fyxd1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/145645060_10225819304775561_5113159878881873577_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=2AxWnKS6F1UAX_hLUza&_nc_ht=scontent.fyxd1-1.fna&oh=dc205164bc7bc97822b30c81a277f6a5&oe=603F8BB8">

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=400564 time=1612418614 user_id=1676
You're actually winning at staying healthy...

We've had over twenty thousand deaths from COVID-19.

Frood

From covid or with covid...

It's a gigantic scam...
Blahhhhhh...