News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10565
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:10:10 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "seoulbro"The Chinese government will not allow foreign scientists to enter its country to collaborate on containing the coronavirus and developing a vaccine.

No wonder internet conspiracies speculate that the virus was either a rogue product of the Chinese military's bioengineering weapons lab or originated from bats, snakes or pangolins and the open-air markets where they are sold as food.

China have enough of their own brains to solve this by themselves, I think

It's not foreign brains that the CCP fears.

True, it's the cover up and misinformation that China fears. This could be very destabilizing for the regime if the masses knew about this.

caskur

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "seoulbro"The Chinese government will not allow foreign scientists to enter its country to collaborate on containing the coronavirus and developing a vaccine.

No wonder internet conspiracies speculate that the virus was either a rogue product of the Chinese military's bioengineering weapons lab or originated from bats, snakes or pangolins and the open-air markets where they are sold as food.

True, it's the cover up and misinformation that China fears. This could be very destabilizing for the regime if the masses knew about this.

The masses fear authority. They won't do anything.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Virus infects China prisons

BEIJING/SEOUL — The coronavirus has infected hundreds of people in Chinese prisons, authorities said Friday, contributing to a jump in reported cases beyond the epicentre in Hubei province, including 100 more in South Korea and a worsening outbreak in Italy.

U.S. stock indexes fell after data showed U.S. business activity stalled in February, and the rise in new cases sent investors scrambling for safe havens, such as gold and government bonds.

A total of 234 infections among Chinese prisoners outside Hubei ended 16 straight days of declines in new mainland cases.

Another 271 cases were reported in prisons in Hubei — where the virus first emerged in December in its now lockeddown capital, Wuhan.

State TV quoted Communist Party rulers as saying the outbreak hadn't yet peaked, and more than 30 cases in a hospital in Beijing highlighted a sharp jump.

Total cases of the new coronavirus in the Chinese capital neared 400, with four deaths.

China has reported a total of 75,567 cases of the virus known as COVID-19 to the World Health Organization (WHO), including 2,239 deaths.

Anonymous

They don't care what foreign countries think, but they worry if the people of China lose their trust.

caskur

They don't care what foreign countries think, but they worry if the people of China lose their trust.

OK. I hope you're right then.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

OK. I hope you're right then.

The communist party of China is another dynasty..

It's been said that China doesn't have five thousand years of history..

What they have is three hundred years of history repeated sixteen times.

Frood

Northern Italian villages quarantined/large outbreak:

https://recombinomics.co/topic/4888-covid-superspreader-38m-in-italy-infects-at-least-15-including-hcws/">https://recombinomics.co/topic/4888-cov ... ding-hcws/">https://recombinomics.co/topic/4888-covid-superspreader-38m-in-italy-infects-at-least-15-including-hcws/

Coming to a village near you, folks...
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Why didn't Europe do what Australia did when it came to quaranteening?

We need to stop Europeans travelling to Australia now.
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: "caskur"Why didn't Europe do what Australia did when it came to quaranteening?

We need to stop Europeans travelling to Australia now.

We have oceans for borders... and they're all about open borders..

Start hoarding essentials...
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Recovered patients quarantined for two more weeks after testing positive again...

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/3051966/coronavirus-wuhan-quarantine-all-cured-patients-14-days-after">https://www.scmp.com/news/china/society ... days-after">https://www.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/3051966/coronavirus-wuhan-quarantine-all-cured-patients-14-days-after
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Dow craters over 1,000 points as coronavirus spreads - of course it is affecting ability to produce and transport goods

This is spreading fast to country after country everywhere in the world

Seems no one has anything yet to slow it down

The barrage of selling came after South Korea, the country with the third-most cases, reported 161 new cases on Monday, raising its total number of cases to 763 and its death toll by two to seven. Italy and Iran said their number of new cases jumped to 152 and 43, respectively.

Meanwhile, China's National Health Commission reported 409 new cases and 150 new deaths on Monday, raising those totals to 77,150 and 2,592, respectively.

The updated figures came after Chinese President Xi Jinping warned the outbreak would deliver a blow to the Chinese economy.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Dow craters over 1,000 points as coronavirus spreads - of course it is affecting ability to produce and transport goods

This is spreading fast to country after country everywhere in the world

Seems no one has anything yet to slow it down

The barrage of selling came after South Korea, the country with the third-most cases, reported 161 new cases on Monday, raising its total number of cases to 763 and its death toll by two to seven. Italy and Iran said their number of new cases jumped to 152 and 43, respectively.

Meanwhile, China's National Health Commission reported 409 new cases and 150 new deaths on Monday, raising those totals to 77,150 and 2,592, respectively.

The updated figures came after Chinese President Xi Jinping warned the outbreak would deliver a blow to the Chinese economy.

It keeps getting worse.

cc

Yes - rapidly spreading around the globe
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Yes - rapidly spreading around the globe

Almost eight hundred cases in Korea now. That was quick.

Anonymous

And why has Italy suddenly have so many cases of coronavirus.