News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10605
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:36:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Thiel

Quote from: cc post_id=405477 time=1616031091 user_id=88
That's great. I don't know the current  exact stats here on care homes, but last I saw results were great

Edit - I just saw on Global's ticker "no long term deaths or serious cases today

We also need to allow that some contact people did refuse their person getting vaccinated .. very unfair (and stupid) toward the others and to the persons themselves

I assume they have good reason for that decision. Conspiracy theories don't count.
gay, conservative and proud

cc

Quote from: Thiel post_id=405481 time=1616032584 user_id=1688
That's great. I don't know the current  exact stats here on care homes, but last I saw results were great

Edit - I just saw on Global's ticker "no long term deaths or serious cases today

We also need to allow that some contact people did refuse their person getting vaccinated .. very unfair (and stupid) toward the others and to the persons themselves

I assume they have good reason for that decision. Conspiracy theories don't count.

Genuine " good reason for that decision" could come only from resident's doctor .. and I do know from my own experience that  that doc's have already approved those asked for permission ... because that's what the person calling said when I was called about the lady I shepherd.

They get doc's opinion before carrying it further

So the opinion of the contact person rejecting shot is always theirs alone and is contrary  to doc's opinion. .. al la  DD
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Thiel

Quote from: cc post_id=405509 time=1616041286 user_id=88
Quote from: Thiel post_id=405481 time=1616032584 user_id=1688

Genuine " good reason for that decision" could come only from resident's doctor ..

That's what I meant. A medical condition that makes vaccination risky.
gay, conservative and proud

cc

In some cases, the residents contact person is acting against the resident's best interest when the doc recommends it.

If there was no medical reason according to the doctor, it's not ethically / morally right to impose one's "personal thingy / foible "  on an innocent person (and all that person's cohorts) just because one has the legal power to do so

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=405522 time=1616045705 user_id=88
The residents contact person is acting against the resident's best interest when the doc recommends it.

If there was no medical reason according to the doctor, it's not ethically / morally right to impose one's "personal thingy / foible "  on an innocent person (and all that person's cohorts) just because one has the legal power to do so

I agree, and it shouldn't be allowed to happen.

cc

Exactly. An advocate was trusted by the resident and management to act for the best interests of the resident

When it involves life / death issues, these wonky conspiracy types act in their own interest at expense of the resident's best interest and can harm  innocent people

And yes, it should not be allowed to happen. Advocates should not have that power to impose their wonky theories on  another person .. against the advice of the physician

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=405524 time=1616046406 user_id=88
Exactly. An advocate was trusted by the resident and management to act for the best interests of the resident

When it involves life / death issues, these wonky conspiracy types act in their own interest at expense of the resident's best interest and can harm  innocent people

And yes, it should not be allowed to happen. Advocates should not have that power to impose their wonky theories on  another person

yes

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

cc

New report says "US will send 1.5  million AZ doses to Canada"

Nice of them & I guess that's good, but it demonstrates the 3rd world / basket case Trudy had made us into

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=405563 time=1616090311 user_id=88
New report says "US will send 1.5  million AZ doses to Canada"

Nice of them & I guess that's good, but it demonstrates the 3rd world / basket case Trudy had made us into

That's embarrassing for the federal government.

cc

Wait Wait!! Not just Canada

Another 3rd world country, Mexica  is given  2.5 million doses of AZ from the US

Biden is so good to us 3rd worlders  ac_smile

Maybe he will start letting us in as refugees ??

Anonymous

The EU Medicines Agency says AZ is safe and effective.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Sen. Rand Paul demands Dr. Fauci point to scientific data showing vaccinated people need to wear masks. He doesn't.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=405600 time=1616112311 user_id=114
Sen. Rand Paul demands Dr. Fauci point to scientific data showing vaccinated people need to wear masks. He doesn't.

One month after the second jab, fully vaccinated people should no longer need to wear masks.