News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10580
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:26:44 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

On Wednesday, the province announced it was opening vaccine eligibility to all Albertans over the age of 12 by May 10..

To avoid overwhelming booking systems, appointments will be staggered into two age groups:

Starting on May 6, every Albertan age 30 or older (born in 1991 or earlier) can book an appointment through Alberta Health Services or a participating pharmacy.

Then, on May 10, appointment bookings will expand to include Albertans ages 12 to 29 (born between 2009 to 1992). This includes those who are 11 but turning 12 in 2021.

"Outside of the Northern Territories, Alberta is the first province to offer the vaccine to everybody 12 years of age and older no matter where they live or what medical conditions they might have," Kenney said.

Anonymous

Israel has gone from having one of the highest per capita case rates in the world to a mere seventy cases yesterday....vaccinations are the only way out of this.

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=410121 time=1620278305 user_id=3254
Israel has gone from having one of the highest per capita case rates in the world to a mere seventy cases yesterday....vaccinations are the only way out of this.

They may have begun the slow destruction of their population without ever knowing it... time will tell.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

A smart country.

Frood

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=410141 time=1620287074 user_id=2015

A smart country.

Why the rush for a "cold" class virus that behaves much the same way and result as a seasonal influenza flu? Nations are eating themselves inside out.

It's almost like 9/11, except instead of screaming that Iraq has WMD's...then invading Afghanistan and other regions, THIS too is bullshit.

Doctors are being cancelled or deplatformed in the meantime when they speak out against these actions... much like Scott Ritter did.... a voice of reason, turfed to the side.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=410148 time=1620299967 user_id=1676

A smart country.

Why the rush for a "cold" class virus that behaves much the same way and result as a seasonal influenza flu? Nations are eating themselves inside out.

It's almost like 9/11, except instead of screaming that Iraq has WMD's...then invading Afghanistan and other regions, THIS too is bullshit.

Doctors are being cancelled or deplatformed in the meantime when they speak out against these actions... much like Scott Ritter did.... a voice of reason, turfed to the side.

I'm not in favour of lockdown measures..

But, yesterday three otherwise healthy people all under the age of fifty in my province succumbed to variants.

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=410150 time=1620301460 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=410148 time=1620299967 user_id=1676

A smart country.

I'm not in favour of lockdown measures..

But, yesterday three otherwise healthy people all under the age of fifty in my province succumbed to variants.

Nobody has actually isolated this covid thing yet. There are no specimens anywhere in the world...at least that any hospital or government wants to share...

Your three people died.

Reasons unknown.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

They know exactly what killed them......UK variants.

cc

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=410153 time=1620301928 user_id=1676
Nobody has actually isolated this covid thing yet. There are no specimens anywhere in the world...at least that any hospital or government wants to share...

Down to silly rubbish I see ... Specimens have been isolated, examined and coded in full detail everywhere in the modern world starting with China in late 2019

Further, each variant get's immediately  isolated, examined and coded in full detail everywhere in the modern world  .. the starting point  for tests used on100s of millions .. and also for creating vaccines to defeat it

Where do you find this BS crap? Sounds like you have run out of material and are down to desperate now (911 diversion? etc. .. like, WTF?)
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

I can't get a straight answer whether I should get a vaccinated or not. And if I do, will one dose suffice.

Renee

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=410191 time=1620328527 user_id=114
I can't get a straight answer whether I should get a vaccinated or not. And if I do, will one dose suffice.

Just so you know, the vaccine will not protect you from or stop you from spreading the virus...One shot will probably not be enough. It's looking like it will end up being a yearly thing just like the flu shot.

Furthermore no matter what the government tells us these vaccines are not FDA approved...Here in the US they are being administered under a EUA (emergency use authorization) which means some clown in the FDA has determined that the benefits of the vaccine outweigh the risks...Since no one really knows the long term effects of these vaccines I'm not sure how that determination has been made, sounds and smells like too much like bullshit to me....

Phizer, Moderna and J&J have yet to submit their clinical paperwork for full approval to the FDA. Once they do that it could take months or even years for full approval. Eventually I will probably submit to some kind of vaccine but I will be God dammed go to hell if I will carry a vaccination card like a good little sheep.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

I caught the virus and recovered in 2020. I have been told different things by different officials in the Ontario government, One of them was that I should only get vaccinated after most of the population does. I was also told one dose is enough.

cc

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=410195 time=1620331254 user_id=114
I caught the virus and recovered in 2020. I have been told different things by different officials in the Ontario government, One of them was that I should only get vaccinated after most of the population does. I was also told one dose is enough.

I have heard different things on this. Last I heard was 1 will not likely be enough especially as infection was so long ago ..  Antibodies decrease over time. They have not yet said  antibody tests will be part of the decision for each individual. Expect direction fairly soon

I would expect this will be resolved soon as it is very relevant to so many people (1.26 million Canadians so far)

We are slowly decreasing in daily new cases - Should be down a days worth + after tomorrow's results.  

Surrey, always our hotspot, has become 2/3 of all of BC's cases & 3 X Vancouver area

Seems Canada as a whole is not gaining much this week .. any gain after tomorrow (end of week as I keep track) will be very small / marginal
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

Quote from: cc post_id=410177 time=1620325657 user_id=88
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=410153 time=1620301928 user_id=1676

Down to silly rubbish I see ... Specimens have been isolated, examined and coded in full detail everywhere in the modern world starting with China in late 2019

Further, each variant get's immediately  isolated, examined and coded in full detail everywhere in the modern world  .. the starting point  for tests used on100s of millions .. and also for creating vaccines to defeat it

Where do you find this BS crap? Sounds like you have run out of material and are down to desperate now (911 diversion? etc. .. like, WTF?)

You are a legit moron, cc.

Tell me where they have isolated and analysed Covid-19... show me the nation or organisation...

You can't, because they haven't yet.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: Renee post_id=410193 time=1620329288 user_id=156
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=410191 time=1620328527 user_id=114

Just so you know, the vaccine will not protect you from or stop you from spreading the virus...One shot will probably not be enough. It's looking like it will end up being a yearly thing just like the flu shot.

Furthermore no matter what the government tells us these vaccines are not FDA approved...Here in the US they are being administered under a EUA (emergency use authorization) which means some clown in the FDA has determined that the benefits of the vaccine outweigh the risks...Since no one really knows the long term effects of these vaccines I'm not sure how that determination has been made, sounds and smells like too much like bullshit to me....

Phizer, Moderna and J&J have yet to submit their clinical paperwork for full approval to the FDA. Once they do that it could take months or even years for full approval. Eventually I will probably submit to some kind of vaccine but I will be God dammed go to hell if I will carry a vaccination card like a good little sheep.

Be careful... cc might scream "conspiracy theorist!" at you...
Blahhhhhh...