News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10579
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:10:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

OK. Don't use you own self-created thread EXACTLY for that purpose

Be what you are .. carry on carrying on

I'll not mention that foreign dirty word "decency" again
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

Decency would be you watching the videos before you comment on them or my actions.
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=410444 time=1620575911 user_id=1676
Decency would be you watching the videos before you comment on them or my actions.

3 hours of watching???

You are kidding, right?  ........ Think!! ... No can or will do that for anyone .. In effect, it's just clutter / spam

Sheeeeeeesh

cc

Jeeezzz .. 72 deaths in Ontario this weekend  :sad:

Case numbers are finally coming down ... a bit

On a brighter note - Heavily vaccinated UK continues down for each of the  past 10 weeks

and deaths are down drastically for each of the  past 10 weeks  .... meaning that most are protected from infection & even those in the unlucky % that do get infected, symptoms are generally far less serious  ac_smile

France, Italy & Germany are all continuing down .. albeit they have 6 - 12 X the cases of the UK

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=410451 time=1620584269 user_id=88

On a brighter note - Heavily vaccinated UK continues down for each of the  past 10 weeks

and deaths are down drastically for each of the  past 10 weeks  .... meaning that most are protected from infection & even those in the unlucky % that do get infected, symptoms are generally far less serious  ac_smile

France, Italy & Germany are all continuing down .. albeit they have 6 - 12 X the cases of the UK

Continental Europe, with the exception of a few countries isn't doing nearly as well as Great Britain at getting people vaccinated.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=410452 time=1620589134 user_id=3254

Continental Europe, with the exception of a few countries isn't doing nearly as well as Great Britain at getting people vaccinated.

True. Like the US / Trump, UK / Boris immediately sprung  into action and backed a manufacturer to do it .. NOW!!

While UK's is not as efficient at prevention, it still is good ... & .. generally greatly lessens symptoms for those who do become infected

Good on them!! .. Sadly, we  .. once a world leader in vaccines .. don't have that strong type of leader

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=410462 time=1620590567 user_id=88
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=410452 time=1620589134 user_id=3254

True. Like the US / Trump, UK / Boris immediately sprung  into action and backed a manufacturer to do it .. NOW!!

While UK's is not as efficient at prevention, it still is good ... & .. generally greatly lessens symptoms for those who do become infected

Good on them!! .. Sadly, we  .. once a world leader in vaccines .. don't have that strong type of leader

Justin Trudeau blames Brian Mulroney, when it was actually that government that safeguarded vaccine production in Canada.

cc

They had lots of time to gear up, build or convert a facility and just DO IT .. Almost a year in fact

Further, It would have left us with future vaccine production of all types

but no, ....  Mr. Irresponsible took what he thot was the easy way out and bet on China

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=410470 time=1620593550 user_id=88
They had lots of time to gear up, build or convert a facility and just DO IT .. Almost a year in fact

Further, It would have left us with future vaccine production of all types

but no, ....  Mr. Irresponsible took what he thot was the easy way out and bet on China

Thanks to Trudeau's incompetence, we are not prepared for the next pandemic.

cc

Yes- Opportunity Lost Personified / pissed away

We would have gained 1. in a vaccine of our own fast + 2. facilities and personnel for any future event + 3. paid for it all by supplying to others

Frood

Quote from: cc post_id=410450 time=1620582087 user_id=88

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=410444 time=1620575911 user_id=1676

3 hours of watching???

You are kidding, right?  ........ Think!! ... No can or will do that for anyone .. In effect, it's just clutter / spam

Sheeeeeeesh

^^^ doesn't know what's in the video/refuses to watch them, yet complains about the content and "decency"...
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

New drug activity:

https://www.usnews.com/news/health-news/articles/2021-05-07/pfizer-applies-for-full-fda-approval-of-coronavirus-vaccine">https://www.usnews.com/news/health-news ... us-vaccine">https://www.usnews.com/news/health-news/articles/2021-05-07/pfizer-applies-for-full-fda-approval-of-coronavirus-vaccine

Pfizer requests full FDA approval for its kill shot, despite no new positive data or long term safety studies.
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Good stuff

Canada down this weekend, although I don't trust full reporting on weekends .. We'll know for sure tomorrow

Well vaccinated UK keeps going down - deaths continue down

France,  Italy Germany continue down, although many times above UK

Again, we'll know for sure tomorrow

Anonymous

With Alberta offering first doses to everybody over the age of twelve, and with hundreds of thousands of people booking appointments, I really hope we can significantly lower our daily case count by this time in June.

cc

I'm pretty sure you will long before that ... and trend down soon if not immediately

It's only the deniers keeping it going  ... Every person vaccinated lowers the risk for all.  Soon everyone who wants protection will have it .. and the deniers are on their own