News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10579
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:10:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Or perhaps be maimed or their lifespans shortened...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=410507 time=1620629765 user_id=1676

For Christ sakes, you are as bad as healthy young guys who were paranoid of catching it at the start of this Wuhan flu shit. And I remember, you were paraoid of the virus then. So, it seems you are just a naturally paranoid of everything type of guy.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=410512 time=1620630893 user_id=1689
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=410507 time=1620629765 user_id=1676

For Christ sakes, you are as bad as healthy young guys who were paranoid of catching it at the start of this Wuhan flu shit. And I remember, you were paraoid of the virus then. So, it seems you are just a naturally paranoid of everything type of guy.

At the beginning, little was known except a large number were dying in China.

Come to find out, hospital intubation was a major reason....as well as people being locked up in close quarters. There were no multi drug treatments known for it at the time. Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, doxycycline, zinc, vit D, vit C, various steroids, were just beginning to be explored.

I was proactive in putting an emerging threat at arms length and proactive in following the developments which have shown it's no more a threat to the younger and healthy or the aged with proscribed treatments hashed out since.

More of an issue are these so called cures that aren't actually cures....more or less human testing against the Nuremberg Code.
Blahhhhhh...

cc

{Surrey has always been the highest covid area for past year & grows further worse than all other areas every day now}

https://www.peacearchnews.com/news/surrey-communities-recording-more-covid-19-cases-also-seeing-lower-vaccination-rates/">Surrey communities recording more COVID-19 cases also seeing lower vaccination rates

Surrey neighborhoods, seeing a large uptick in daily COVID-19 cases, are some of the same ones grappling with some of the lowest vaccination rates.

That's according to documents first obtained by the Vancouver Sun, an internal report for the week of April 23 to 29. In it, the distribution of B.C. coronavirus cases broken down into local neighbourhoods, different from what has been released since the pandemic began early in 2020.

Between 21 and 40 per cent of people aged 18 and over in Whalley, Guildford, North Surrey and East and West Newton have had their first dose. In Fleetwood, Panorama, Cloverdale and South Surrey, between 41 and 60 per cent of those aged 18 and over have had their first dose.

[The Govt got caught withholding area data - Bonnie even said "We don't want to stigmatize any "group" - Well, how about "the facts, mam" and let the chips fall were they may - rather than "Wokeness" / PCness... pftttt.

If one or more areas  are not getting vaccinated, we all have a right to know who are infecting us and from where
]

Overall Surrey infections were 5 X that for Greater Vancouver on Friday for example (~500 vs. ~100)

What they were caught having but not giving us was areas within Surrey .. people have a right to know when their own health is at stake
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=410526 time=1620666445 user_id=88
{Surrey has always been the highest covid area for past year & grows further worse than all other areas every day now}

Surrey communities recording more COVID-19 cases also seeing lower vaccination rates

Surrey neighborhoods, seeing a large uptick in daily COVID-19 cases, are some of the same ones grappling with some of the lowest vaccination rates.

That's according to documents first obtained by the Vancouver Sun, an internal report for the week of April 23 to 29. In it, the distribution of B.C. coronavirus cases broken down into local neighbourhoods, different from what has been released since the pandemic began early in 2020.

Between 21 and 40 per cent of people aged 18 and over in Whalley, Guildford, North Surrey and East and West Newton have had their first dose. In Fleetwood, Panorama, Cloverdale and South Surrey, between 41 and 60 per cent of those aged 18 and over have had their first dose.

[The Govt got caught withholding area data - Bonnie even said "We don't want to stigmatize any "group" - Well, how about "the facts, mam" and let the chips fall were they may - rather than "Wokeness" / PCness... pftttt.

If one or more areas  are not getting vaccinated, we all have a right to know who are infecting us and from where
]

Overall Surrey infections were 5 X that for Greater Vancouver on Friday for example (~500 vs. ~100)

What they were caught having but not giving us was areas within Surrey .. people have a right to know when their own health is at stake

No surprises here.

cc

We are due for major update soon today

Expected is scrapping the PC / Woke crap and far more detailed and localized info being made available to the public

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=410549 time=1620681418 user_id=88
We are due for major update soon today

Expected is scrapping the PC / Woke crap and far more detailed and localized info being made available to the public

What do you mean cc?

cc

Bonnie has been uptight giving specific smaller area counts (total & daily) for fear of labelling any "groups" that predominate in those areas  ... sigh

She has been put in her proper place for using "PC" to determine what data is given out & now they are opening data up so people will know risky areas / neighborhoods... so in a cpl more days we will see specific area data of small areas  (i. e. neighborhoods) unfiltered by PCness .. i.e. Just the numbers and chips fall where they are

Everyone inside and outside of areas need to know risk in local areas / neighborhoods & can act accordingly to keep safe and not get infected and them bring it back to their own area. It also will show those in high count  areas to take more precautions  .. so it is constructive in both situations

Also, vaccination rates for neighborhoods will show on maps .. another item that people should have a right to know .. so that they can act accordingly

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=410561 time=1620689347 user_id=88
Bonnie has been uptight giving specific smaller area counts (total & daily) for fear of labelling any "groups" that predominate in those areas  ... sigh

She has been put in her proper place for using "PC" to determine what data is given out & now they are opening data up so people will know risky areas / neighborhoods... so in a cpl more days we will see specific area data of small areas  (i. e. neighborhoods) unfiltered by PCness .. i.e. Just the numbers and chips fall where they are

Everyone inside and outside of areas need to know risk in local areas / neighborhoods & can act accordingly to keep safe and not get infected and them bring it back to their own area. It also will show those in high count  areas to take more precautions  .. so it is constructive in both situations

Also, vaccination rates for neighborhoods will show on maps .. another item that people should have a right to know .. so that they can act accordingly

That's what East Asian countries do.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=410566 time=1620691637 user_id=3254
Quote from: cc post_id=410561 time=1620689347 user_id=88

That's what East Asian countries do.

Yes, and a big part of how they controlled spread so well

Anonymous

The spread has been very bad.in NE Calgary which has a large South Asian community..

The NDP accused the premier of dog whistle politics for mentioning the high case count there.

:001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=410575 time=1620701681 user_id=56
My vaccine appointment is tomorrow.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

cc

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=410575 time=1620701681 user_id=56
My vaccine appointment is tomorrow.

I wish you'd reconsider or at least wait longer...
Blahhhhhh...