News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10566
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 06, 2024, 10:32:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Remember too that "adverse reaction" can be taken as ominous, but it actually is  a general term that usually means a bit of arm pain, nausea etc. etc.  for a short while as some experience from  flu shots

For me there was not a trace of anything. 2 weeks after shot 2 I did have an extremely tired and temperature rise period for a few hours and low level nauseous feeling... connected or not I have no way to know, but such is rare for me  ..  it was nothing much in the overall scheme of things if it was connected  .. It kinda made sense to me as might have been as result of antibody etc. building up .. Shot 1, nada
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=413759 time=1624129869 user_id=88
Remember too that "adverse reaction" can be taken as ominous, but it actually is  a general term that usually means a bit of arm pain, nausea etc. etc.  for a short while as some experience from  flu shots

For me there was not a trace of anything. 2 weeks after shot 2 I did have an extremely tired and temperature rise period for a few hours and low level nauseous feeling... connected or not I have no way to know, but such is rare for me  ..  it was nothing much in the overall scheme of things if it was connected  .. It kinda made sense to me as might have been as result of antibody etc. building up .. Shot 1, nada

I know adverse reaction can mean the mild reactions you mentioned and usually does if there are any reactions at all.

Anonymous

Canada hits COVID-19 vaccine milestone as 75% receive one dose, 20% fully vaccinated

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

cc

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=413763 time=1624132455 user_id=114

I know adverse reaction can mean the mild reactions you mentioned and usually does if there are any reactions at all.

Figured you knew, but some play it into a biggy .. so wanted only to clarify for those obsessed souls who play it otherwise for their misguided cause

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=413766 time=1624132971 user_id=88
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=413763 time=1624132455 user_id=114

Figured you knew, but some play it into a biggy .. so wanted only to clarify for those obsessed souls who play it otherwise for their misguided cause

Thank goodness there is nobody like that on these forums.

cc

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=413770 time=1624134732 user_id=114
Quote from: cc post_id=413766 time=1624132971 user_id=88

Thank goodness there is nobody like that on these forums.

Yes. We have been especially fortunate

Anonymous

Quote from: Gaon post_id=413752 time=1624123019 user_id=3170
All my friends and relatives in Israel have had two doses. I recently got my first.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

cc

Anonymous

If the reported myocarditis is related to COVID-19 vaccines, it's most likely a rare side effect since the vaccines have been given since December 2020 to at least 4 million adolescents between ages 16 and 18; the condition has not been reported to be associated with vaccination during that time.

What is myocarditis?

Myocarditis is the inflammation of the heart muscle. It happens when the body's immune system reacts to an infection or some other trigger. In more than half of cases, no cause is identified. Symptoms can include abnormal heart rhythms, shortness of breath, or chest pain. The recent reports of myocarditis after COVID-19 vaccination were seen:

mostly in teens age 16 or older and young adults,

more often in males than females,

more often following dose 2 than dose 1, and

typically within 4 days after vaccination.

What we do know: COVID-19 vaccines save lives

While we don't yet know what is causing these cases of heart inflammation, we do know that children can and do become infected with COVID and some get seriously ill. Thousands of children have been hospitalized, and hundreds have died after being infected with the virus. Some children who have recovered continue to experience lingering symptoms. In fact, COVID-19 itself is known to cause myocarditis.

Since December 2020, almost a third of a billion COVID-19 vaccine doses have been administered in the United States. The American Academy of Pediatrics, as well as the CDC, continues to recommend COVID-19 vaccination for people 12 years and older. They are proven to be very effective at preventing COVID-19 and are truly life-saving. If you or your children are eligible for the vaccine, I encourage you to plan to get it ​as

Anonymous

Does old Dink think vaccines cause people to pick up 5G signals. :laugh3:

cc

Quote from: Herman post_id=413825 time=1624222287 user_id=1689

That's a cool byproduct for me. No more need for cell or earphones anymore

On the downside, I did get stuck to a revolving door once (must have been magnetic )

round and round I went ... thot I was a goner

The upside of that was that 2 strong attractive men slowly  pushed their fingers between me and it & slowly  pried me off it

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la Irma" post_id=413829 time=1624234497 user_id=88
Quote from: Herman post_id=413825 time=1624222287 user_id=1689

That's a cool byproduct for me. No more need for cell or earphones anymore

On the downside, I did get stuck to a revolving door once (must have been magnetic )

round and round I went ... thot I was a goner

The upside of that was that 2 strong attractive men slowly  pushed their fingers between me and it & slowly  pried me off it

Those men probably see that all the time from those of us who are vaccinated.

Frood

ac_toofunny

Turns out the anti kill shotters were right:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6zqw4aa55HuB/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/6zqw4aa55HuB/
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Some of you might wonder "WTF is a " la Irma" .. . and why the heck that avy?

Well it was a memorable scene from one of the funniest movies or all time - Shirley MacLaine and Jack Lemmon  -

"Irma la Douce"

">

Frood

Blahhhhhh...