News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10565
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:10:10 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=416083 time=1626638000 user_id=88
If they do the job of providing ongoing stats properly, it will help bring over the fearful and skeptics-lite who have been affected by bad hard core unproven propaganda  .. a service to all people.

I assume you mean people like me. Just to be clear, unlike Blazor or DD, I know the vaccines will not alter DNA or magnetize anyone. My doubts lie with their ability to be effective at stoppong the spread of variants. As treatments, no concerns. I should add, I hope the vaccines prove me wrong.

cc

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=416088 time=1626639447 user_id=114
If they do the job of providing ongoing stats properly, it will help bring over the fearful and skeptics-lite who have been affected by bad hard core unproven propaganda  .. a service to all people.

I assume you mean people like me. Just to be clear, unlike Blazor or DD, I know the vaccines will not alter DNA or magnetize anyone. My doubts lie with their ability to be effective at stopping the spread of variants. As treatments, no concerns. I should add, I hope the vaccines prove me wrong.

Actually, no, I didn't, but  I'm aware of your concern on effectiveness which was triggered by one article

All I'm saying is that we really need good stats on real world effectiveness made public so anyone not decided has material with which to make a decision ... the cases to define real world stats are there now .. and I'm sure would be helpful to yourself as well as many others

It would also allow the vaccinated to know their "real" standing

The material is there now - I just wish they would give it to us all
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=416090 time=1626639836 user_id=88
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=416088 time=1626639447 user_id=114

I assume you mean people like me. Just to be clear, unlike Blazor or DD, I know the vaccines will not alter DNA or magnetize anyone. My doubts lie with their ability to be effective at stopping the spread of variants. As treatments, no concerns. I should add, I hope the vaccines prove me wrong.

Actually, no, I didn't, but  I'm aware of your concern on effectiveness which was triggered by one article

All I'm saying is that we really need good stats on real world effectiveness made public so anyone not decided has material with which to make a decision ... the cases to define real world stats are there now .. and I'm sure would be helpful to yourself as well as many others

It would also allow the vaccinated to know their "real" standing

Conflicting stats does not bode well for confidence in vaccines.

Poppy

They tweak the annual flu vaccine every year. At the rate Covid is mutating, they will have to provide boosters and tweaks a lot more.

Some states in the USA are ground zero for mutations because these states are "Live free or die" types who believe the vaccine is making them magnets or whatever the new conspiracy theory of the day is.

They say getting to herd immunity in the USA is not likely.
I\'m Poppy!

cc

"herd immunity" is just a meaningless term that gets bandied about like as though it had meaningful significance

The more immune the less chance of infection, period  .. As long as there are those out there who can be infected, people will be infected and it all continues

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=416092 time=1626640199 user_id=114
Conflicting stats does not bode well for confidence in vaccines.

We have too few examples in the public arena, and I don't understand why every province and country is not publishing what they already have exact data for

That would settle it so quickly and easily

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=416093 time=1626640705 user_id=3287
They tweak the annual flu vaccine every year. At the rate Covid is mutating, they will have to provide boosters and tweaks a lot more.

Some states in the USA are ground zero for mutations because these states are "Live free or die" types who believe the vaccine is making them magnets or whatever the new conspiracy theory of the day is.

They say getting to herd immunity in the USA is not likely.

Canada has passed the USA in single and double doses.

Anonymous

Alberta is now at 74.8 per cent with a first dose and 59.7 per cent with a second dose.

cc

Good goin

Canada gets 7.1 million doses this week .. that will go a long ways toward getting more vaccinated ...  

That's close to 10 % of our overall need as we pull further ahead of the US

I see we have 80% over 12 yrs of age with 1st dose - 53% with 2nd dose .. .then BC went after getting as many as possible a dose 1 .. delaying many dose twos

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=416159 time=1626741216 user_id=88
Good goin

Canada gets 7.1 million doses this week .. that will go a long ways toward getting more vaccinated ...  

I see we have 80% over 12 yrs of age with 1st dose - 53% with 2nd dose .. .then BC went after getting as many as possible a dose 1 .. delaying many dose twos

It's eighty per cent in Calgary and Edmonton...

It's people under thirty five in rural areas where vaccination rates are low...

Alberta may never reach eighty per cent.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=416165 time=1626744143 user_id=3254
Quote from: cc post_id=416159 time=1626741216 user_id=88
Good goin

It's eighty per cent in Calgary and Edmonton...

It's people under thirty five in rural areas where vaccination rates are low...

Alberta may never reach eighty per cent.

The situation is similar in Manitoba.

Anonymous

Israel's top officials are warning that Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine is "significantly less" effective at combating the "Delta" variant of the CCP virus.

"We do not know exactly to what degree the vaccine helps, but it is significantly less," Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett told reporters and cabinet members on July 17. He didn't elaborate.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=416170 time=1626756664 user_id=1689
Israel's top officials are warning that Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine is "significantly less" effective at combating the "Delta" variant of the CCP virus.

"We do not know exactly to what degree the vaccine helps, but it is significantly less," Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett told reporters and cabinet members on July 17. He didn't elaborate.

While I don't doubt Israel's scientific community, this data about Pfizer isn't coming from other countries.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=416170 time=1626756664 user_id=1689

I have never been accused of being a conspiracy nut. But, I suspect that big tech, big pharma and big government is not being completely truthful with the masses about the efficacy of vaccines against the Delta variant.

cc

https://tnc.news/2021/07/21/etobicoke-gym-bans-vaccinated-people/">Etobicoke gym bans vaccinated people

"For the safety of our members, the Fearless Boxing Club will no longer be accepting those who received the experimental Covid vaccine," gym co-founder Mohammed Abedeen said in an Instagram story.

[Seems Mohammed has been banging his head too hard on the floor in prayer]

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=416270 time=1626890690 user_id=88
https://tnc.news/2021/07/21/etobicoke-gym-bans-vaccinated-people/">Etobicoke gym bans vaccinated people

"For the safety of our members, the Fearless Boxing Club will no longer be accepting those who received the experimental Covid vaccine," gym co-founder Mohammed Abedeen said in an Instagram story.

[Seems Mohammed has been banging his head too hard on the floor in prayer]

Banning people with immunity?? Would I be banned too. I only live about an hour from Etobicoke. I should drive down and find out.