News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"That avatar is giving me the creeps, caskur...

And yours makes everyone want to rush out and save a native Australian animal.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Shenzhen in China is now preparing to ban eating dogs and cats. One good thing that came out of the coronavirus.

That aint the problem. The problem is having live animals sold next to raw meat. And it don't matter if it's live chickens next to cut chicken or live crates of dogs next to raw dog meat.

It's not either/or.... BOTH situations aren't desirable.

Eating cats or dogs is just plain sick and unnatural.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Shenzhen in China is now preparing to ban eating dogs and cats. One good thing that came out of the coronavirus.

That aint the problem. The problem is having live animals sold next to raw meat. And it don't matter if it's live chickens next to cut chicken or live crates of dogs next to raw dog meat.

I aint arguing that. But, wet markets in the poorer areas of China, no matter what they sell, are breeding grounds for these frickin viruses.

caskur

It makes me feel sick.

My uncle took his daughter and two granddaughters to mainland China for a month, about 16 years ago.

My uncle said, the gristly breast bone of the chicken that we throw away is sold at their KFC and the que to get one is a mile long.

They eat a lot of strange products. What is wrong with just eating farmed animals? ffs. We have enough bloody farms at any rate..
- Andy Warhol

fuckugoogle

it was spread from a bat to a small mamal witch spread it to the meat in the meat market pfft

caskur

It doesn't really matter how the fucking thing was spread, it's here and killing people....

And it's been seeded on every continent as Dinky Duffus said.
- Andy Warhol

Vancouver

Quote from: "caskur"It makes me feel sick.

They eat a lot of strange products. What is wrong with just eating farmed animals? ffs. We have enough bloody farms at any rate..
Back then there wasn't enough food in China and meat was hard to come by. They ate all kinds of stuff. Scorpion, cockroach, dog, cat, snake, rat, bat, spider. Anything that moves. Today they need to stop the practice. There was a time in China where money alone couldn't buy you meat. A small book of meat vouchers per family.
Time is malleable

Vancouver

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"That avatar is giving me the creeps, caskur...

And yours makes everyone want to rush out and save a native Australian animal.

In June l'll visit the kangaroo farm here in BC Canada. 4 hour drive from Vancouver. They mostly have wallaby and wallaroo.
Time is malleable

Vancouver

I am afraid of ordering products that ship from China. Cell phone case or pillow case. The coronavirus can get on anything. Even a computer chip can carry the virus. Not a fact but you never know.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

I aint arguing that. But, wet markets in the poorer areas of China, no matter what they sell, are breeding grounds for these frickin viruses.

It's not just China that has wet markets. They can be found in SE Asia, Latin America, Africa, the Middle East, and so on. There has to be something else going on. Why are viruses developing at markets in China?

caskur

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"I am afraid of ordering products that ship from China. Cell phone case or pillow case. The coronavirus can get on anything. Even a computer chip can carry the virus. Not a fact but you never know.

That is true but virus have a lifespan for instance the AIDS virus lives outside the body at room temp for 7 days DRY and 14 days WET....

Have they told people the lifespan of this virus? Nope!!!
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"
Quote from: "caskur"It makes me feel sick.

Back then there wasn't enough food in China and meat was hard to come by. They ate all kinds of stuff. Scorpion, cockroach, dog, cat, snake, rat, bat, spider. Anything that moves. Today they need to stop the practice. There was a time in China where money alone couldn't buy you meat. A small book of meat vouchers per family.

I heard that was especially true in the South of China.

Koreans never ate everything that moves like that, but some Korean men ate dogs. I am so glad that the last dog market in Seoul closed down. A rich country like Korea where one in four people has a pet dog should not allow dogs to be slaughtered for food.

Frood

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"I am afraid of ordering products that ship from China. Cell phone case or pillow case. The coronavirus can get on anything. Even a computer chip can carry the virus. Not a fact but you never know.

That is true but virus have a lifespan for instance the AIDS virus lives outside the body at room temp for 7 days DRY and 14 days WET....

14 days+ in optimal temp range and humidity levels...
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"

OK so pretty much the same as AIDS...
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"

OK so pretty much the same as AIDS...

This article says 9 days at room temp but I've seen others where the Chinese reckon longer....

https://news.trust.org/item/20200228215640-n07fz">https://news.trust.org/item/20200228215640-n07fz
Blahhhhhh...