News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=421361 time=1632571080 user_id=3358
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=421360 time=1632564974 user_id=1676
Quote from: Herman post_id=421050 time=1632278999 user_id=1689
Quote from: cc post_id=421048 time=1632278459 user_id=88
I hope so - and more will ... but conspiracy theorists  not so much

Unless they want to stay in their houses, they'll get vaxxed.

Choosing personal health choices is not a conspiracy theory or in the realm of conspiracy theorists...and it's non-negotiable.

If somebody came on your farm (while you farming it or not) and said that you had to relinquish the land or stop farming and stop planting things you could harvest for profit or even sustenance, would you abide by that dictate? A random dictate made from the standpoint of very unsettled science?

I'd wager you would say fuck off. I'd at least hope you would, or the West is fucked...

Well said mate, and you're exactly right. We both know that the vaccine isn't for us, because we both live health lives and don't have compromised immune systems or any underlining health issues...and it's as simple as that. Good on ya for speaking out Dazza!

:thumbup:

In my province, we have many unvaccinated people under the age of forty in ICU..

The Delta variant is different from the original COVID in that it doesn't just harm the lederly or immunocomromised.

Anonymous

Dr. Rochelle Walensky, head of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and a Biden appointee, rejected a recommendation not to allow boosters for 18- to 64-year-olds who are at a higher risk of being exposed to COVID-19 because of their job or living situation, even though some panel members said that could be interpreted to mean virtually anybody.

Anonymous

Alberta's one hundred dollar a dose vaccine incentive continues to raise our low vaccination rates..

As of Friday, 82.3% of Albertans 12+ have at least 1 dose and 73.4% of Albertans 12+ are fully vaccinated.

cc

I didn't realize the low vax rate you folks had. I guess it helps at least in part to explain why Alta cases are so high

Still, there must be something else going on  to account for the difference

We just hit 80% fully vaxxed & 87.5 single dosed but that isn't enough difference to explain the number of cases you & Sask are having compared to other provinces

Actually, we are as high on raw total as ON & QB .. not sure why
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=421396 time=1632590666 user_id=88
I didn't realize the low vax rate you folks had. I guess it helps at least in part to explain why Alta cases are so high

Still, there must be something else going on  to account for the difference

We just hit 80% fully vaxxed & 87.5 single dosed but that isn't enough difference to explain the number of cases you & Sask are having compared to other provinces

Actually, we are as high on raw total as ON & QB .. not sure why

Since Alberta announced the one hundred dollar incentive our single and double dose vaccinations have gone up five per cent......it's working.

cc

Frood

Choosing personal health choices is not a conspiracy theory or in the realm of conspiracy theorists...and it's non-negotiable.

If somebody came on your farm (while you farming it or not) and said that you had to relinquish the land or stop farming and stop planting things you could harvest for profit or even sustenance, would you abide by that dictate? A random dictate made from the standpoint of very unsettled science?

I'd wager you would say fuck off. I'd at least hope you would, or the West is fucked...

Well said mate, and you're exactly right. We both know that the vaccine isn't for us, because we both live health lives and don't have compromised immune systems or any underlining health issues...and it's as simple as that. Good on ya for speaking out Dazza!

We have to live our truths, despite all the idiots like cc pushing lies
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=421401 time=1632592734 user_id=1676

We have to live our truths, despite all the idiots like cc pushing lies

DSM is able to argue against vaccines outside of a playground setting.

Anonymous

In Saskatchewan, 31,067 third doses had been administered, as well as 513 fourth vaccine doses.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=421504 time=1632717394 user_id=1689
In Saskatchewan, 31,067 third doses had been administered, as well as 513 fourth vaccine doses.

A fourth dose?

cc

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatoon/covid-19-vaccine-booster-doses-saskatchewan-1.6188709">CBC - More than 31,000 3rd COVID-19 vaccine doses administered in Sask.

There have been 31,580 COVID-19 vaccine doses given out in Saskatchewan beyond the two doses required to be considered fully vaccinated, according to the Saskatchewan Ministry of Health.

As of Thursday, 31,067 third doses had been administered, as well as 513 fourth vaccine doses, the ministry said in an email.

The database that tracks vaccination doses doesn't record why someone is receiving an extra dose, but the ministry said extra doses could be administered for a variety of reasons, ranging from travel to boosters for immunocompromised individuals.

The province originally announced in mid-August that people with mixed vaccine types would be eligible for a third shot, in order to allow them to travel to countries that require two doses of the same vaccine type.

(The last line explains it + AZ is not approved at all in some countries)

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=421523 time=1632749076 user_id=88
https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sfi/skkm/sijk/p2/news/canada/saskatoon/covid-19-vaccine-booster-doses-saskatchewan-1.6188709">CBC - More than 31,000 3rd COVID-19 vaccine doses administered in Sask.

There have been 31,580 COVID-19 vaccine doses given out in Saskatchewan beyond the two doses required to be considered fully vaccinated, according to the Saskatchewan Ministry of Health.

As of Thursday, 31,067 third doses had been administered, as well as 513 fourth vaccine doses, the ministry said in an email.

The database that tracks vaccination doses doesn't record why someone is receiving an extra dose, but the ministry said extra doses could be administered for a variety of reasons, ranging from travel to boosters for immunocompromised individuals.

The province originally announced in mid-August that people with mixed vaccine types would be eligible for a third shot, in order to allow them to travel to countries that require two doses of the same vaccine type.

(The last line explains it + AZ is not approved at all in some countries)

Herman posted that two posts above..

But, you added an explanation.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

cc

Yes. Herman's post made me check out what it meant & why

cc

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/how-the-early-work-of-a-canadian-scientist-and-his-team-made-the-covid-19-vaccines-possible-1.5601481">How the early work of a Canadian scientist and his team made the mRNA vaccines possible

TORONTO -- The story of how the groundbreaking mRNA vaccines were developed to help the world fight COVID-19 is a fascinating one — but it's been missing a key part, according to a scientist who says a fundamental aspect of these vaccines was originally developed by a small team in Canada.

How the mRNA vaccines produced by companies such as Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech work is that the mRNA itself is wrapped in a protective shell made of lipid nanoparticles to allow it to enter the body and teach the immune system how to fight the novel coronavirus.

Without this crucial delivery system provided by the lipid nanoparticles, called LNP, the vaccines would not work.

An interesting read  https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/how-the-early-work-of-a-canadian-scientist-and-his-team-made-the-covid-19-vaccines-possible-1.5601481">https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavir ... -1.5601481">https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/how-the-early-work-of-a-canadian-scientist-and-his-team-made-the-covid-19-vaccines-possible-1.5601481

deadskinmask

https://www.bitchute.com/video/1xJ6omL8PyT7/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/1xJ6omL8PyT7/

the opening chatter lasts about 17 minutes.... you can skip ahead and see the important stuff.... its dated information but its probably things you haven't seen.... its not conspiracy theory mysticism.... this is from their own white papers.... you can go to his page and get the links in his show notes....