News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

I'll give you and easy one ... no long talk, no farmers yabbering, no disputing papers

For past weeks, our ICU makeup has consistently been  95% unvaxxed

We are fairly well vaxxed here at 80%+ (single is 87.7%).. so that 95 % is made up well under 20 % of the population .. I'll let you calculate the odds for vaxxed & unvaxxed & the significance of it from that
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

deadskinmask

i asked this before but i'll try again....

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=421531 time=1632760633 user_id=1582
as i understand it - ppl who have only had one dose are considered unvaccinated.... and ppl who have had two doses but haven't had them for more than 14 days are unvaccinated.... if i'm not mistaken, ppl who have had both vaccines for more than 8 months are once again considered 'unvaccinated'.... and i believe they are now offering 3rd and 4th shots to ppl.... are ppl who need 3rd and 4th shots considered unvaccinated? and is it possible that these vaccinated and partially vaccinated ppl are where you're getting some of your incredible numbers of  'unvaccinated' ppl? have you seen more comprehensive data concerning these cases and 'deaths'?

i have visited several hospitals in my area.... and i am in the middle of covid country.... i've talked with over a dozen doctors and nurses and they have a very different story than whats presented on television....

cc

deadskinmask

Quote from: cc post_id=421553 time=1632794761 user_id=88Right

what do you mean 'right'? those are questions.... important questions....

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=421543 time=1632783526 user_id=1582
https://www.bitchute.com/video/1xJ6omL8PyT7/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/1xJ6omL8PyT7/

the opening chatter lasts about 17 minutes.... you can skip ahead and see the important stuff.... its dated information but its probably things you haven't seen.... its not conspiracy theory mysticism.... this is from their own white papers.... you can go to his page and get the links in his show notes....

Thank you Skinz.....I'll look at it.

cc

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=421554 time=1632795187 user_id=1582
Quote from: cc post_id=421553 time=1632794761 user_id=88Right

what do you mean 'right'? those are questions.... important questions....

That quote I have no idea what you are saying  .. never heard of most of it,  found it confusing & confused  ... so can't comment

Quote is it possible that these vaccinated and partially vaccinated ppl are where you're getting some of your incredible numbers of 'unvaccinated' ppl?
Getting consistent %ages  from several provinces, &  our hospital system has access to all people's records including shots at a glance .. so .. nope ..

My reply "Right" was simply acknowledgement for for all the hospitals, Docs & nurses you said you tracked down for discussion

Here, one cannot get past the front desk without a valid medical reason or patient visit  to enter further .. as it should be

deadskinmask

getting past the front desk is also verboten here.... but the cafeteria is all access and the medical staff is quite friendly.... for the price of a cup of coffee, you can talk till your jaw drops off.... and i learned alot of things that aren't widely reported.... i'm not saying that your doctors are lying.... i'm saying the definition of 'unvaccinated ppl' and 'fully vaccinated ppl' has been changed.... and is strictly adhered to.... ppl who have only had one dose are - unvaccinated.... ppl who have had both doses but have not had it for longer than 14 days are - unvaccinated.... ppl who have had both doses but have been vaccinated for OVER 8 months are listed as - unvaccinated.... i believe it may even be 5 or 6 months now.... ppl who are in the risk category that calls for more shots are also - unvaccinated.... these make up a surprising amount of 'unvaccinated' ppl here.... and doctors are forced to comply with this.... our ICU's have not been completely full at any point despite media reports.... to hide this from the media, they say that 'all available beds are full'.... because there are wings of the ICU they call Elvis wings and they are kept closed and without power unless they can fill up at least half of it.... if the wing is closed and theres no power then they are not 'available' beds.... otherwise they simply juggle patients.... the hospital administration receives huge bonuses for cutting corners like that.... and in other news - unvaccinated ppl who show up at the hospital for any reason are automatically tested for covid and are put in covid wings if positive.... while vaccinated ppl are NOT automatically tested for covid unless they are suffering from actual covid symptoms.... otherwise they are 'assumed' to be covid-free.... i got similar reports from 3 different hospitals and i can't help but believe that yours are not much different....

cc

Our stats always stated as  vaxxex 1, vacced 2 or unvaxxed ... but few are 1 anyhow

and time is never considered ... thus many vaxxed long ago are still counted as vaxxed, period

Today it's 87.7%   fully & 80.5% 1 shot in population ... so our hospitals and especially  ICUs are unvaxxed by that huge margin I gave you earlier ..  and that's counting 1 shot as vacced  

The few Single shot stats come in between for ratio of severity .. as one would expect

For those you mention vaxxed but few symptoms are not counted, then the true count would be even better so far as severity

While vaxxed get it less, point is that severe cases are most always unvaxxed & vaxxed usual do not get so sick

deadskinmask

ok.... i would suggest you go directly to the hospitals and speak with these ppl but thats just silly ol' me.... i'm not trying to fight with yall.... but just let me remind you, the same companies that can't even make baby powder or sunscreen that won't give you cancer have just shot you up with an experimental and untested vaccine that was 'warp speeded' and doesn't even actually vaccinate.... good luck....

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=421560 time=1632799832 user_id=1582
getting past the front desk is also verboten here.... but the cafeteria is all access and the medical staff is quite friendly.... for the price of a cup of coffee, you can talk till your jaw drops off.... and i learned alot of things that aren't widely reported.... i'm not saying that your doctors are lying.... i'm saying the definition of 'unvaccinated ppl' and 'fully vaccinated ppl' has been changed.... and is strictly adhered to.... ppl who have only had one dose are - unvaccinated.... ppl who have had both doses but have not had it for longer than 14 days are - unvaccinated.... ppl who have had both doses but have been vaccinated for OVER 8 months are listed as - unvaccinated.... i believe it may even be 5 or 6 months now.... ppl who are in the risk category that calls for more shots are also - unvaccinated.... these make up a surprising amount of 'unvaccinated' ppl here.... and doctors are forced to comply with this.... our ICU's have not been completely full at any point despite media reports.... to hide this from the media, they say that 'all available beds are full'.... because there are wings of the ICU they call Elvis wings and they are kept closed and without power unless they can fill up at least half of it.... if the wing is closed and theres no power then they are not 'available' beds.... otherwise they simply juggle patients.... the hospital administration receives huge bonuses for cutting corners like that.... and in other news - unvaccinated ppl who show up at the hospital for any reason are automatically tested for covid and are put in covid wings if positive.... while vaccinated ppl are NOT automatically tested for covid unless they are suffering from actual covid symptoms.... otherwise they are 'assumed' to be covid-free.... i got similar reports from 3 different hospitals and i can't help but believe that yours are not much different....

Really?

deadskinmask

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=421612 time=1632869650 user_id=3254Really?

really really.... and the reason being that the staff (being under the impression that the vaccines save lives) were instructed to report this as such so not to undermine ppls confidence in the 'safety and efficacy' of these 'lifesaving' vaccines....

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=421615 time=1632870899 user_id=1582

really really.... and the reason being that the staff (being under the impression that the vaccines save lives) were instructed to report this as such so not to undermine ppls confidence in the 'safety and efficacy' of these 'lifesaving' vaccines....

Here in Alberta, we make the distiction between fully vaccinated, partially vaccintated(one dose or within fourteen days of a dose)..

I don't know how they count people who are more than six months from their second dose.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=421616 time=1632871117 user_id=3254

Here in Alberta, we make the distiction between fully vaccinated, partially vaccintated(one dose or within fourteen days of a dose)..

I don't know how they count people who are more than six months from their second dose.

ppl who are in a 'risk category' or otherwise have reason to be in need of additional shots are submitted to an administrator who makes a final determination about that persons 'vaccination status'.... there is alot of media manipulation going on at the moment and alot of things being suppressed.... hospitals are still financially incentivized to treat covid and also promote vaccines....

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=421619 time=1632871568 user_id=1582
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=421616 time=1632871117 user_id=3254

ppl who are in a 'risk category' or otherwise have reason to be in need of additional shots are submitted to an administrator who makes a final determination about that persons 'vaccination status'.... there is alot of media manipulation going on at the moment and alot of things being suppressed.... hospitals are still financially incentivized to treat covid and also promote vaccines....

In Alabama, but not Alberta.

deadskinmask

yeah.... ok.... its not like china doesn't own the shit outta yall.... you folks are 100% above board....