News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=421664 time=1632927292 user_id=1582
Quote from: cc post_id=421661 time=1632926733 user_id=88Good luck with defending a dead by heart attack triggered by a stabbing in court

george floyd tested positive for covid and the medical examiner testified that there was no damage to his neck nor throat.... yet a cop that was doing exactly what he was trained to do got convicted of three separate murder counts for one dead criminal.... courts are a joke and justice is dead....

Lame  .. I know you can do better than  that awful attempt with analogy
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=421669 time=1632928434 user_id=1582
Quote from: cc post_id=421661 time=1632926733 user_id=88
I'll undo that and pass .... & leave only Cherry-picking people and situations we know nothing about is meaningless in the overall

here.... they tell you themselves.... covid deaths are whatever they decide covid deaths are.... and if you can't see how a hyper-inflated death count can be problematic considering all the damage they've done and draconian measures taken then you aren't nearly as smart as i gave you credit for and i can't help you....

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/covid19/faq.htm">https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/covid19/faq.htm

Every wildfire and every hurricane in the US are blamed on climate change by politicians of one party. Why would anyone be surprised that every person's death who has COVID is blamed on COVID.

deadskinmask

Quote from: cc post_id=421670 time=1632928560 user_id=88
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=421664 time=1632927292 user_id=1582
Quote from: cc post_id=421661 time=1632926733 user_id=88Good luck with defending a dead by heart attack triggered by a stabbing in court

george floyd tested positive for covid and the medical examiner testified that there was no damage to his neck nor throat.... yet a cop that was doing exactly what he was trained to do got convicted of three separate murder counts for one dead criminal.... courts are a joke and justice is dead....

Lame  .. I know you can do better than  that awful analogy

nothing lame about it.... i'm just straight up saying 'courts don't work like courts used to work'.... not anymore....

cc

They don't. We are in a different world now.

Still the cop killed him ... albeit not likely with premeditation

The useless waste of skin would be alive today had  the cop not did what he did ... That one goes nowhere as an example of anything

deadskinmask

Quote from: cc post_id=421673 time=1632928802 user_id=88
They don't. We are in a different world now.

Still the cop killed him ... albeit not likely with premeditation

The useless waste of skin would be alive today had not the cop did what he did

but what he did was an actual hold they're trained to do.... blame the system. not the cop....

Anonymous

The left in the US has been standing in the way of treatments since the pandemic began.

Republican Lawmakers Question Attacks on Ivermectin as COVID-19 Treatment

WASHINGTON–A group of Republican lawmakers threw their support behind doctors who advocate for the right to use ivermectin, an inexpensive antiparasitic drug, for treating COVID-19.

Ivermectin is the latest drug caught in controversy after demand surged dramatically in August. Physician and pharmacist groups, including the American Medical Association "strongly oppose" the prescribing of ivermectin to treat COVID-19 patients. Federal health agencies also issued warnings recently to prevent the use of the drug, stating that "adverse effects associated with ivermectin misuse and overdose are increasing."

Critical care physician Pierre Kory, however, describes correctly administered ivermectin as "a gift" in the fight against COVID-19.

"I know ivermectin works. I've been using it to treat patients for 10 months now," Kory told The Epoch Times.

During the pandemic, Kory led intensive care units in several hotspots, including New York City. He is one of the founding members of the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance, which "strongly recommends" the use of ivermectin in both the prevention and treatment of the virus.

During the briefing, Kory claimed that ivermectin has helped reduce COVID-19 deaths by 88 percent with early treatment and cases of hospitalization by about 75 percent, based on data from Mexico City and Misiones, a province in Argentina where a large number of patients were treated with ivermectin.

Kory also said COVID cases significantly dropped in Uttar Pradesh, which was the first state in India to introduce large-scale use of ivermectin during the peak of the delta surge in the country.

Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.), who joined the briefing, criticized the efforts to quash access to the drug as a treatment for COVID-19. Johnson has been a vocal advocate for COVID-19 treatments beyond vaccines, including ivermectin. A possible explanation for the resistance "has to do with money," he told The Epoch Times.

"The vaccine has been worth billions to these companies. Is that what's driving this? I would like to think that's not the case," he said. "How many lives could have been saved had our federal health agencies robustly explored all these generic drugs?"

Ivermectin is an FDA-approved antiparasitic drug that has been used safely for more than three decades in the treatment of certain worm infections. The two doctors who developed ivermectin received the Nobel Prize for Medicine in 2015 "for improving the health and wellbeing of millions of individuals with River Blindness and Lymphatic Filariasis, primarily in the poorest regions of the world."

While ivermectin was not developed to treat viruses, an increasing number of doctors around the world believe in the efficacy of the drug against COVID-19.

Over 88,000 ivermectin prescriptions were reported in the United States in the second week of August, which is 24 times higher than the pre-pandemic level, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) published an article warning against use of the drug, stating that many have been taking a medicine intended for animals.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/republican-lawmakers-question-attacks-on-ivermectin-as-covid-19-cure_4021773.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2021-09-29&mktids=cfd9ba0d5a1cea6c8d4be663921c6b70&est=48JcUocbUTItxcfEpsuiBbxAEOAwvG%2F1qUr8ITENuIXVGopF%2BEZrfSkSC5wVzceMow%3D%3D">https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morni ... eMow%3D%3D">https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/republican-lawmakers-question-attacks-on-ivermectin-as-covid-19-cure_4021773.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2021-09-29&mktids=cfd9ba0d5a1cea6c8d4be663921c6b70&est=48JcUocbUTItxcfEpsuiBbxAEOAwvG%2F1qUr8ITENuIXVGopF%2BEZrfSkSC5wVzceMow%3D%3D

cc

The "time factor" .. and lack of need was what did the cop in

Again, it was not premeditated murder and should not have been portrayed as such

Breakfall

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=421666 time=1632927678 user_id=114
Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=421663 time=1632927017 user_id=3358
In a year this Covid drama will be treated like just another flu strain. We move on as always. Media is a hype. Adapt or die.

When we went into our first lockdown in March 2020, I thought it would be no more than an endemic by now.

World economies can't handle these lockdowns for too much longer, unless there's something else politically at play here. I'm sceptical at the best of times...

Anonymous

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=421679 time=1632929459 user_id=3358
In a year this Covid drama will be treated like just another flu strain. We move on as always. Media is a hype. Adapt or die.

When we went into our first lockdown in March 2020, I thought it would be no more than an endemic by now.

World economies can't handle these lockdowns for too much longer, unless there's something else politically at play here. I'm sceptical at the best of times...

I wasn't a cynic until C-19.

Frood

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=421679 time=1632929459 user_id=3358

...the Great Reset aka the communist take over of developed nations.
Blahhhhhh...

deadskinmask

Quote from: cc post_id=421677 time=1632929424 user_id=88

Again, it was not premeditated murder and should not have been portrayed as such

george floyd had a history of resisting and he was a known flight risk.... he didn't wanna be in the car.... he stated several times that he couldn't breathe and hes just too damn big to let him stand and expect to catch him if he passes out.... the crowd was hostile, confrontational and large.... he needed to keep floyd secure without focusing on floyd.... that whole crowd was partially responsible for his death....

cc

In the overall, agreed

It was a bad scenario from several directions ... Reaction of crowd shows society is fk'd .. with no apparent change on the horizon

Anonymous

What are we discussing?

:confused1:

deadskinmask

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=421687 time=1632930907 user_id=3254

What are we discussing?

:confused1:

everything.... grab a subject and just start stabbing....

cc