News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10553
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:28:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deadskinmask

the numbers are wrong. the media is lying to you. and those vaccines are designed to keep you dependent on big pharma....

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=421828 time=1633028098 user_id=1582
the numbers are wrong. the media is lying to you. and those vaccines are designed to keep you dependent on big pharma....

BINGO!!!

Boosters on boosters. Their immune system gonna be fucked this winter.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=421827 time=1633028068 user_id=2221
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=421824 time=1633027809 user_id=2015
Quote from: Blazor post_id=421814 time=1633024600 user_id=2221
I'll stick with my grainy BITCHUTE videos, since Youtube deletes all videos concerning the bad effects of the vaccine. Facebook too. Its like as if........ they have something to hide. Tricksy Jooos.

Oh, and y'all's data is wrong. The media is in on it, you're being lied to and tricked. One day you will all hopefully realize it, and get angry, and then I will be glad.

Deadskin and Dinky are right.

I've chosen not to speak on it here anymore, its pointless.

But if you're ever curious, I created a wonderful thread on BF that is over 40 pages long, full of "grainy videos", by actual people that have complications from this shit, and from actual doctors exposing all this shit, called "Vaccine is Bad Juju". Guess y'all havent seen the black eyed babies yet that are being born from vaxxed mothers. Nor all the death. But hey, it hasnt effected YOU, so its all wonderful for everyone like unicorns and rainbows. Heads up, a unicorn can stab you to death, and a rainbow will kill you if you try to stand on one.

What are deadskin and Dinky right about? That the majority of people catching COVID are not vaccinated even though they are the minority? That ICU's are filling up with the unvaccinated?

And Fauci is Italian not Jewish. Just like Seamoron. That is who created this coronavirus and that is who youtube and facebook are running interference for.

Are the same people doing the counting the same ones who counted the election votes?

Its actually the opposite, the vaxxers are filling the hospitals, not the unvaxxed.

BTW, I've been visiting my lil sis in ICU all week, its not like you hear.

Nobody in the Manitoba health care system had any connection to corrupt democratic party counties. :001_rolleyes: Guess what, over 90 percent of people in ICU's here are unvaccinated. This is depsite the fact that over 79 percent of Manitobans are fully vaccinated. Do you blame that on democratic party propaganda too.

deadskinmask

they're on booster number 5 in some places.... coming soon to a pharmacy near you.... and they won't be free forever....

deadskinmask

government is government, partner.... there is no democrat/republican agenda.... its just one goal.... like two dogs to herd the sheep....

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=421833 time=1633028446 user_id=2015
I'll stick with my grainy BITCHUTE videos, since Youtube deletes all videos concerning the bad effects of the vaccine. Facebook too. Its like as if........ they have something to hide. Tricksy Jooos.

Oh, and y'all's data is wrong. The media is in on it, you're being lied to and tricked. One day you will all hopefully realize it, and get angry, and then I will be glad.

But if you're ever curious, I created a wonderful thread on BF that is over 40 pages long, full of "grainy videos", by actual people that have complications from this shit, and from actual doctors exposing all this shit, called "Vaccine is Bad Juju". Guess y'all havent seen the black eyed babies yet that are being born from vaxxed mothers. Nor all the death. But hey, it hasnt effected YOU, so its all wonderful for everyone like unicorns and rainbows. Heads up, a unicorn can stab you to death, and a rainbow will kill you if you try to stand on one.

What are deadskin and Dinky right about? That the majority of people catching COVID are not vaccinated even though they are the minority? That ICU's are filling up with the unvaccinated?

And Fauci is Italian not Jewish. Just like Seamoron. That is who created this coronavirus and that is who youtube and facebook are running interference for.

Are the same people doing the counting the same ones who counted the election votes?

Its actually the opposite, the vaxxers are filling the hospitals, not the unvaxxed.

Nobody in the Manitoba health care system had any connection to corrupt democratic party counties. :001_rolleyes: Guess what, over 90 percent of people in ICU's are unvaccinated. This is depsite the fact that over 79 percent of Manitobans are fully vaccinated. Try calling that democratic party propaganda.

Sorry, you're numbers are wrong.

I've seen "grainy videos". By actual doctors and nurses...... you know..... the ones they are trying to shut up.

You do know, the CDC counts you as unvaxxed if it hasnt been 2 weeks yet since your death jab, right? Same on boosters, if you hadnt had your booster, your not fully vaxxed.

Hence the manipulated numbers.

The same as when someone died in a car wreck, oops no, they had covid, its a covid number.

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=421834 time=1633028537 user_id=1582
they're on booster number 5 in some places.... coming soon to a pharmacy near you.... and they won't be free forever....

They had to make people take 5, since us smart folks aint taking them, someone has make big pharm that money..... the sheep lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=421836 time=1633028738 user_id=2221
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=421833 time=1633028446 user_id=2015

Nobody in the Manitoba health care system had any connection to corrupt democratic party counties. :001_rolleyes: Guess what, over 90 percent of people in ICU's are unvaccinated. This is depsite the fact that over 79 percent of Manitobans are fully vaccinated. Try calling that democratic party propaganda.

Sorry, you're numbers are wrong.

I've seen "grainy videos". By actual doctors and nurses...... you know..... the ones they are trying to shut up.

You do know, the CDC counts you as unvaxxed if it hasnt been 2 weeks yet since your death jab, right? Same on boosters, if you hadnt had your booster, your not fully vaxxed.

Hence the manipulated numbers.

The same as when someone died in a car wreck, oops no, they had covid, its a covid number.

:laugh:

deadskinmask

Quote from: Blazor post_id=421838 time=1633028806 user_id=2221

They had to make people take 5, since us smart folks aint taking them, someone has make big pharm that money..... the sheep lol.

they have to take 5 to stay alive.... their immune system is in steady decline.... those shots are doing all the heavy lifting now....

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=421840 time=1633028962 user_id=1582
Quote from: Blazor post_id=421838 time=1633028806 user_id=2221

they have to take 5 to stay alive.... their immune system is in steady decline.... those shots are doing all the heavy lifting now....

Oh I know, doctors have even said this, but not the ones that are of the approved narrative type.

Im glad Im a Pure Blood!!!

Cheers my fellow Pure Blood! We will be able to go out and play in the snow when they will have to cower in fear with their Beta bodies this winter  :laugh:

Anonymous

Blazor, you don't know Manitoba. You are totally ignorant of how our transparent health care delivery system works. It isn't the USA with private hospitals manipulating numbers to get federal money.

QuoteMajority of people in Manitoba ICUs unvaccinated, health official says

Saying it speaks to the 'power of getting vaccinated,' Dr. Jazz Atwal, Manitoba's deputy chief provincial public health officer, revealed that in one recent week, 73 per cent of people admitted to provincial hospitals due to COVID-19 hadn't been vaccinated at all, while just 2.6 per cent were fully vaccinated. He said no one who was fully vaccinated was admitted to the ICU.

https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/1908112963632">https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/1908112963632

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=421842 time=1633029275 user_id=2015
Blazor, you don't know Manitoba. You are totally ignorant of how our transparent health care delivery system works. It isn't the USA with private hospitals manipulating numbers to get federal money.

Saying it speaks to the 'power of getting vaccinated,' Dr. Jazz Atwal, Manitoba's deputy chief provincial public health officer, revealed that in one recent week, 73 per cent of people admitted to provincial hospitals due to COVID-19 hadn't been vaccinated at all, while just 2.6 per cent were fully vaccinated. He said no one who was fully vaccinated was admitted to the ICU.

https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/1908112963632">https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/1908112963632

Actually, you just proved me right...

no one who was fully vaccinated was admitted to the ICU.

....and what is the definition of "fully vaccinated"? 5 shots? Shots after 2 weeks have past?

Anonymous

Old Blazor couldn't find Winnipeg on a map let alone know the first thing about it's health care.

I do not blame Renee, Blazor, dsm and other Americans for being cynical. Everything out of the US is bullshit. But, it's a little different here, and they do not understand that. The kind of fraud they suspect is not possible in Canada.

deadskinmask

the definitions have been changed since 'covid'.... i think yall need to look into it....

Blazor

Quote from: Herman post_id=421845 time=1633029642 user_id=1689

Old Blazor couldn't find Winnipeg on a map let alone know the first thing about it's health care.

I do not blame Renee, Blazor, dsm and other Americans for being cynical. Everything out of the US is bullshit. But, it's a little different here, and they do not understand that. The kind of fraud they suspect is not possible in Canada.

I do not agree with your first sentence, nor your last sentence.