News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10566
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 06, 2024, 10:32:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=422836 time=1633714250 user_id=3254
Quote from: Blazor post_id=422832 time=1633713876 user_id=2221
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=422830 time=1633713483 user_id=3254
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=422822 time=1633711191 user_id=2015
Quote from: Blazor post_id=422818 time=1633710623 user_id=2221

I dont blame them. I havent watched the video yet, but I saw a link for "train conductor collapses while operating train, after getting the vax".

Im not the one brainwashed my friend. I simply have an open mind, open eyes, and an open heart.

No one should be dying from the EGT. But yet they are, in massive numbers.

WAY more deaths than any other "vax". In fact, more than all vax combined in the last 30 years. They normally pull something like that off the shelf after only a few handful of deaths, so it begs to question, why keep pushing it, and pushing it so hard.

If you don't blame them, you are even dumber than I thought.

We have one engineer who has been off work foe eight months after catching this virus. We have a 31 year old conductor who has had to give up his rock climbing passion after catching COVID.

Collapsing from a vaccine?? Pull your brainwashed head out of your ass and stay away from conspiracy sites begging for money. You will be collapsing if you catch this. And you will pass it onancco a few others. You retarded anti-vaxxers are keeping this going longer than it has to be.

IHJ pease try to avoid ad hom attacks..

cc sticks to the data..

Even Shen Li has been civil in this thread.....if she can be civil anybody can.

Shen Li and Prissila are the best  ac_dance

cc and I agree that nothing kills serious discussion faster than personal attacks..

I know that's how it goes at BF, but let's confine that to Rejected.....I'll let IHJ know.

I agree. Its something we've all done here a long time. Now suddenly certain folks are "retarded" "dumb" and such.

Its why I took some time off from this place. People here have changed. I blame the EGT.

IHJ is just hopped up on death jab syrum  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

cc

Blaze. There were none of very few insults at the time you left

Be honest. At that time you posted some pretty distorted sites .. your linked sites were being debunked like "Blaz"ing wildfire and you were getting a bit hostile as a result
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Blazor

Quote from: cc post_id=422840 time=1633714895 user_id=88
Blaze. There were none of very few insults at the time you left

Be honest. At that time your posts were being debunked like wildfire and you were getting a bit hostile as a result

Nah, I know insults when I see them. And yes, I got angry over it, cause y'all didnt wanna listen. Much like how you admit to being angry for me not listening. I dont recall throwing names though.

Man, I WISH Wazzzzzup was still around. I'd be willing to bet he would be dropping knowledge bombs on y'all like crazy. But Im not Wazzzzzup, so y'all consider me some inferior, diseased, selfish, retard.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=422839 time=1633714519 user_id=2221
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=422836 time=1633714250 user_id=3254
Quote from: Blazor post_id=422832 time=1633713876 user_id=2221
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=422830 time=1633713483 user_id=3254
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=422822 time=1633711191 user_id=2015

If you don't blame them, you are even dumber than I thought.

We have one engineer who has been off work foe eight months after catching this virus. We have a 31 year old conductor who has had to give up his rock climbing passion after catching COVID.

Collapsing from a vaccine?? Pull your brainwashed head out of your ass and stay away from conspiracy sites begging for money. You will be collapsing if you catch this. And you will pass it onancco a few others. You retarded anti-vaxxers are keeping this going longer than it has to be.

IHJ pease try to avoid ad hom attacks..

cc sticks to the data..

Even Shen Li has been civil in this thread.....if she can be civil anybody can.

Shen Li and Prissila are the best  ac_dance

cc and I agree that nothing kills serious discussion faster than personal attacks..

I know that's how it goes at BF, but let's confine that to Rejected.....I'll let IHJ know.

I agree. Its something we've all done here a long time. Now suddenly certain folks are "retarded" "dumb" and such.

Its why I took some time off from this place. People here have changed. I blame the EGT.

IHJ is just hopped up on death jab syrum  :laugh:

IHJ is frustrated....very sick colleagues and yet other colleagues aren't learning from their mistakes.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=422842 time=1633715307 user_id=3254
IHJ is frustrated....very sick colleagues and yet other colleagues aren't learning from their mistakes.

Agree^^^^ I felt that also

QuoteMuch like how you admit to being angry for me not listening.

Another distortion. This time of my words. I was angered not at you but at the misleading sites you were posting. Many were so distorted they were embarrassing at a human level & telling outright lies

That's it. This time I'm out of it for good .. Most of the links are not even worth the time to debunk they are so distorted / dishonest

Now you are trying to tell us everyone around you is falling down from vax .... sure they are

Do what you think you gotta do  .. and I'll look the other way, responding only to posters who deal with facts, not deliberate distortion / deliberate misinformation from the lowest bowels of the net

Carry on carrying on

Blazor

Quote from: cc post_id=422843 time=1633715452 user_id=88

Another distortion. This time of my words. I was angered not at you but at the misleading sites you were posting. Many were so distorted they were embarrassing at a human level & telling outright lies

That's it. This time I'm out of it for good .. Most of the links are not even worth the time to debunk they are so distorted / dishonest

Now you are trying to tell us everyone around you is falling down from vax .... sure they are

Do what you think you gotta do  .. and I'll look the other way, responding only to posters who deal with facts, not deliberate distortion / deliberate misinformation from the lowest bowels of the net

Carry on carrying on

Lol, yeah, and nearly half a year ago you said vaxxers cant spread it, after I told you they can, my how times have changed, since they in fact are. But Im just a dodo head!  :001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Carry on carrying on

I'm not out of this. Not bt a long shot. Not as long as Blazor keeps ignoring data and posting bs links that any kid would know is fake.

I will watch the personal attacks, but man does Blazor's head in the sand repetition make it hard. I work with anti-vaxxers that learned the hard way. I don't wish what I am seeing on anyone, but stubborn asses must be stubborn asses right to the end.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=422845 time=1633717440 user_id=2015

Carry on carrying on

I'm not out of this. Not bt a long shot. Not as long as Blazor keeps ignoring data and posting bs links that any kid would know is fake.

I will watch the personal attacks, but man does Blazor's head in the sand repetition make it hard. I work with anti-vaxxers that learned the hard way. I don't wish what I am seeing on anyone, but stubborn asses must be stubborn asses right to the end.

Hmmm, where to begin.

First, thanks?

Second, I dont ignore data, but I do when a narrative is involved, and corrupt media.

Third, no, a lot of my stuff isnt BS. They are things that deserve some thought. I recall lots of folks laughing at Noah saying he was full of shit.... before they were beating on the door of the boat saying "let me in!" and then drowning.

I understand your concern about non vaxxers getting the KungFlu and suffering. I wish you understood that my concern is just as great about vaxxers suffering and dying. You seen more of one thing, I've seen more of the other. Know that the things I post are out of care for y'all, and simply trying to warn y'all. This is why I would get frustrated when y'all divulged to name calling and discrediting everything I try to share.

Do you think I like seeing all this death? I have cried over it my friend. It aint right.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=422846 time=1633718536 user_id=2221

Carry on carrying on

Hmmm, where to begin.

First, thanks?

Second, I dont ignore data, but I do when a narrative is involved, and corrupt media.

Third, no, a lot of my stuff isnt BS. They are things that deserve some thought. I recall lots of folks laughing at Noah saying he was full of shit.... before they were beating on the door of the boat saying "let me in!" and then drowning.

I understand your concern about non vaxxers getting the KungFlu and suffering. I wish you understood that my concern is just as great about vaxxers suffering and dying. You seen more of one thing, I've seen more of the other. Know that the things I post are out of care for y'all, and simply trying to warn y'all. This is why I would get frustrated when y'all divulged to name calling and discrediting everything I try to share.

Do you think I like seeing all this death? I have cried over it my friend. It aint right.

Being an antivaxxer means you ignore all data. Fash showed you the stats about deaths and illness vaxxed vs unvaxxed. What do you do? You respond with some ridiculoysly fake story from a money scamming website.

It's your business if you want to get sick or die. But your recalcitrance means other people get sick and die. Not to mention we don't get back to normal.

Even if you doubt it's effectiveness to control the spread like seoulbro does, get it anyway. It protects you. Choosing not get vaxxed is a choice to be stupid selfish asshole. As Fash proved it's safe. Safer than over the counter medications in fact.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=422850 time=1633720593 user_id=2015
Quote from: Blazor post_id=422846 time=1633718536 user_id=2221

Carry on carrying on

Hmmm, where to begin.

First, thanks?

Being an antivaxxer means you ignore all data. Fash showed you the stats about deaths and illness vaxxed vs unvaxxed. What do you do? You respond with some ridiculoysly fake story from a money scamming website.

It's your business if you want to get sick or die. But your recalcitrance means other people get sick and die. Not to mention we don't get back to normal.

Even if you doubt it's effectiveness to control the spread like seoulbro does, get it anyway. It protects you. Choosing not get vaxxed is a choice to be stupid selfish asshole. As Fash proved it's safe. Safer than over the counter medications in fact.

Lol, its NOT a vax!!! Its experimental gene therapy. The sooner y'all realize its not a vax, the sooner y'all will wake up. This is not like normal vaxxes.

Im not antivax, I believe everyone has a right to vax or not vax. I havent had a vax in 30 years, and my immune system is the best its ever been. What they are pushing now, is not a vax.

How am I making other people sick and killing them lol? Ok Karen.

I'll continue being a stupid selfish asshole I guess lol.

While YOUR selfish ass just wants everyone stabbed, so YOU can get back to doing whatever the fuck it is you do. Blame your government, not me. THEY are the ones holding you back.

Im not getting it lol. Fash might of "proved" it safe, but what you dont realize, is your being selfish again, by saying "look, nothing happened to me, get jabbed!", while ignoring all the shit others are going through that took the vax.

Safer than over the counter medicine hahahahaha  ac_toofunny  PLEASE!!! Than why is not FDA approved yet?

Fuck the kids right Iron? As long as you can go eat at a restaurant right? Selfish hypocrite.

Oh, but I'M the asshole!!

:oeudC:

Blazor

I've yet to see anyone answer some questions I have.

How many FLU deaths were there last year?

How many jabs will you take? What is your limit?

deadskinmask

i just want to point out to the ppl who keep saying - "so things can get back to normal".... when covid 'arrived', they kept calling the situation - 'the new normal'.... this was intentional.... they didn't call it 'the passing fad'.... 'the temporary weirdess'.... it is the new normal.... its not gonna end.... you can keep giving up all the freedom you wish.... they'll keep taking them.... you're not getting them back.... they're playing for all the chips now....

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=422857 time=1633731410 user_id=1582
i just want to point out to the ppl who keep saying - "so things can get back to normal".... when covid 'arrived', they kept calling the situation - 'the new normal'.... this was intentional.... they didn't call it 'the passing fad'.... 'the temporary weirdess'.... it is the new normal.... its not gonna end.... you can keep giving up all the freedom you wish.... they'll keep taking them.... you're not getting them back.... they're playing for all the chips now....

Gawdamn I love you my brother  :laugh:

Nailed it on the head!!!!!

cc

While it might be funny at a theoretical level  ... Actually seeing 2 guys kiss each others ass ... at the same time ... is not a pretty site  :yuk:

Fash - Do you have Alberta stats for today? - for some reason the site I use has not reported and I want to wrap up the week (week ending Friday)

Blazor

Quote from: cc post_id=422868 time=1633736289 user_id=88
While it might be funny at a theoretical level  ... Actually seeing 2 guys kiss each others ass ... at the same time ... is not a pretty site  :yuk:

Oh no! More than Blazor is pointing out FACTS!!! Watch out!!! hahahaha