News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"
Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "caskur"This condition in China is actually devastating.

Now it's in Europe as well so the asylum seekers strewn around towns  there will catch it and die. They won't be able to contain it.

Health workers will quit in droves.

Erdogan has opened the border out of Turkey now...

...I expect that all sorts of other diseases are going to hammer Europe and especially the coronavirus...

It's going to crumble....

Yep. It will crumble.

I wonder how this is going to affect our super?

I don't expect to have any by the time I retire anyway....

...it's always been a system ripe for legal burglary...

I personally think they'll take our super eventually.

They stole money off the Germans way back in WW1 and WW2...

They've done it in some countries today as well. South Africa was one. I think, (but not 100% sure) Syria as well.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: "caskur"This condition in China is actually devastating.

Now it's in Europe as well so the asylum seekers strewn around towns  there will catch it and die. They won't be able to contain it.

Health workers will quit in droves.

Erdogan has opened the border out of Turkey now...

...I expect that all sorts of other diseases are going to hammer Europe and especially the coronavirus...

It's going to crumble....

Yep. It will crumble.

I wonder how this is going to affect our super?

I don't expect to have any by the time I retire anyway....

...it's always been a system ripe for legal burglary...

I personally think they'll take our super eventually.

They stole money off the Germans way back in WW1 and WW2...

They've done it in some countries today as well. South Africa was one. I think, (but not 100% sure) Syria as well.

Any time a government creates a honey pot of funds, and then says it's "protected".... run!
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

https://www.boston.com/news/health/2020/03/01/coronavirus-may-have-spread-undetected-for-weeks-in-u-s">https://www.boston.com/news/health/2020 ... eks-in-u-s">https://www.boston.com/news/health/2020/03/01/coronavirus-may-have-spread-undetected-for-weeks-in-u-s

It was already circulating before quarantines...
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Well my surgeon was Chinese and it's been 6 weeks since my op and I haven't come down with Covid-19. So far so good for me and my family.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Well my surgeon was Chinese and it's been 6 weeks since my op and I haven't come down with Covid-19. So far so good for me and my family.

Most Chinese don't have Covid-19.

cc

The leader of a https://www.foxnews.com/world/coronavirus-south-korea-outbreak-controversial-religious-group">controversial religious sect at the center of the coronavirus outbreakin South Korea apologized Monday as the city of Seoul has started a murder investigation into the group, saying the church refused to cooperate with efforts to stop the virus.

The head of Shincheonji Church of Jesus, Lee Man-hee – who claims he is the second coming of Jesus Christ and will take 144,000 people to heaven, as promised in the Bible – got on his knees and bowed at a hastily arranged news conference Monday, according to Straits Times.

In the largest outbreak outside of China, the majority of the country's more than 4,335 confirmed cases are members of the secretive group, labeled a cult in South Korea and by the Christian community, according to a spokesman for the church.

Of the confirmed cases, 3,081 are from the southern city of Daegu and 73 percent of these cases have been linked to the Shincheonji Church near there. Park Won-soon, mayor of Seoul, said Lee and other leaders of the church could have prevented such a mass spread if they had cooperated with authorities sooner.

Seoul city officials filed a criminal complaint with the Seoul Central District Prosecutors' Office asking for an investigation of Lee and 12 others on charges of murder and disease control act violations.

A member of the sect, known as Patient 31, attended two services in Daegu before spreading it to many others and traveling around the country undetected. The Korea Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (KCDC) said some members visited Wuhan, where the virus emerged last year, though it is investigating whether that played a role in the outbreak.

"You would be 5 centimeters away from the person who sits next to you, and have to say 'Amen' after every sentence the pastor speaks — it's the best environment for the virus to spread," An So-young, a 27-year-old who left the group, told Reuters.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"The leader of a https://www.foxnews.com/world/coronavirus-south-korea-outbreak-controversial-religious-group">controversial religious sect at the center of the coronavirus outbreakin South Korea apologized Monday as the city of Seoul has started a murder investigation into the group, saying the church refused to cooperate with efforts to stop the virus.

The head of Shincheonji Church of Jesus, Lee Man-hee – who claims he is the second coming of Jesus Christ and will take 144,000 people to heaven, as promised in the Bible – got on his knees and bowed at a hastily arranged news conference Monday, according to Straits Times.

In the largest outbreak outside of China, the majority of the country's more than 4,335 confirmed cases are members of the secretive group, labeled a cult in South Korea and by the Christian community, according to a spokesman for the church.

Of the confirmed cases, 3,081 are from the southern city of Daegu and 73 percent of these cases have been linked to the Shincheonji Church near there. Park Won-soon, mayor of Seoul, said Lee and other leaders of the church could have prevented such a mass spread if they had cooperated with authorities sooner.

Seoul city officials filed a criminal complaint with the Seoul Central District Prosecutors' Office asking for an investigation of Lee and 12 others on charges of murder and disease control act violations.

A member of the sect, known as Patient 31, attended two services in Daegu before spreading it to many others and traveling around the country undetected. The Korea Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (KCDC) said some members visited Wuhan, where the virus emerged last year, though it is investigating whether that played a role in the outbreak.

"You would be 5 centimeters away from the person who sits next to you, and have to say 'Amen' after every sentence the pastor speaks — it's the best environment for the virus to spread," An So-young, a 27-year-old who left the group, told Reuters.

I hope pastor Lee gets life in prison.

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "caskur"Well my surgeon was Chinese and it's been 6 weeks since my op and I haven't come down with Covid-19. So far so good for me and my family.

Most Chinese don't have Covid-19.

They predict at least 25% of Australia's population will get it.

Our Aussie who died a couple days ago was an Asian. His wife is sick but still alive.

They were on a cruise ship in Japan....

Our other sick people came from Iran and passed it on to the relatives. Iran is down with the virus now.

Indonesia who denied that they had the virus are now confirming recordings of the virus.

As DD said, it's seeded.

We have many people here, (students make up a large number) and immigrants from Wuhan. It's popular Chinese destination.
- Andy Warhol

Blazor

Quote from: "cc"10 cases in King county - that's Seattle area

Yup, near my brother.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

This number will grow everyday cc.

My wife works for a minor food distribution chain... she's been working ten or more hours for the last two weeks every day because their logistics model is crumbling... her DC's are amping up orders, but they can't get all the global goods in a timely manner... and it's gotten really bad in the last few days...

...when shoppers see the holes in the shelf, it compels them to buy more than they need of other things...

...a self perpetuating cycle that ends with near empty shelves...

And that chain is quite pricey to begin with... like 10-20% more than the major chains....

I went to my local supermarket aka small mart today and I didn't see a single cart without packs of TP,  paper towels, tissues, or more long shelf items in them than not...

A few days ago people were doing normal fresh food shops with the hand baskets...

It's a contagion of panic...  people that didn't have the good sense 6-8 weeks ago to stock up... even last week here in Australia, you couldn't find many who would admit to being worried about this virus (since are networks say that it's no worse than the flu)...

Most Australians have been complacent.... reliant on our State sanctioned media which says..."get a little bit extra every shop, but not too much....just a couple of weeks worth in the advent of a rare community event in your area"

..that's bullshit...

They're trying to prolong the peace... because in the end we're livestock...

I had the misfortune last night to be smoking a cig outside of the house when a group of late teens walked by (one was on bicycle) and I followed their entire conversation.... about what? Stealing a car to get away... from the shit... there are already a couple hundred bums, drug addicts, thieves, and mentally ill sorts living in a state forest 12k from me....

I don't not think that some of them wouldn't chuck petrol if they're hungry, sick, or hurting for water... then light a match...even in the our coming non dry season..

...much less return to our village and attempt break in's..(which most pride themselves for doing amongst their camp mates)

I don't want to be near any people in the coming weeks... however the death rate fronts up... 2-10%, this panic is going to kill heaps more when firefighters, police, and ambulances can't cope... and we're left to our own lonesome... trying to keep out desperate home invaders who may or may not be infected...

I want to be off the Aussie grid....

I couldnt believe how empty shelves were this past weekend. My friend was talking about supply lines.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

This number will grow everyday cc.

My wife works for a minor food distribution chain... she's been working ten or more hours for the last two weeks every day because their logistics model is crumbling... her DC's are amping up orders, but they can't get all the global goods in a timely manner... and it's gotten really bad in the last few days...

...when shoppers see the holes in the shelf, it compels them to buy more than they need of other things...

...a self perpetuating cycle that ends with near empty shelves...

And that chain is quite pricey to begin with... like 10-20% more than the major chains....

I went to my local supermarket aka small mart today and I didn't see a single cart without packs of TP,  paper towels, tissues, or more long shelf items in them than not...

A few days ago people were doing normal fresh food shops with the hand baskets...

It's a contagion of panic...  people that didn't have the good sense 6-8 weeks ago to stock up... even last week here in Australia, you couldn't find many who would admit to being worried about this virus (since are networks say that it's no worse than the flu)...

Most Australians have been complacent.... reliant on our State sanctioned media which says..."get a little bit extra every shop, but not too much....just a couple of weeks worth in the advent of a rare community event in your area"

..that's bullshit...

They're trying to prolong the peace... because in the end we're livestock...

I had the misfortune last night to be smoking a cig outside of the house when a group of late teens walked by (one was on bicycle) and I followed their entire conversation.... about what? Stealing a car to get away... from the shit... there are already a couple hundred bums, drug addicts, thieves, and mentally ill sorts living in a state forest 12k from me....

I don't not think that some of them wouldn't chuck petrol if they're hungry, sick, or hurting for water... then light a match...even in the our coming non dry season..

...much less return to our village and attempt break in's..(which most pride themselves for doing amongst their camp mates)

I don't want to be near any people in the coming weeks... however the death rate fronts up... 2-10%, this panic is going to kill heaps more when firefighters, police, and ambulances can't cope... and we're left to our own lonesome... trying to keep out desperate home invaders who may or may not be infected...

I want to be off the Aussie grid....

I couldnt believe how empty shelves were this past weekend. My friend was talking about supply lines.

For groceries or other items?

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"

No Maruchan noodles, Chef Boyardee was low, no Tuna, no water, TP was low. These are just some of the things I seen. Girl here at work said she couldnt get her dog food, and had to order it off the internet.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

No Maruchan noodles, Chef Boyardee was low, no Tuna, no water, TP was low. These are just some of the things I seen. Girl here at work said she couldnt get her dog food, and had to order it off the internet.

Old Herman is still living in a wellsite trailer on a rig, so I haven't been in a store since Christmas.

cc

Wow!!

Washington state says coronavirus death toll rises to 6

Moments after King County health officials announced that the state's death toll had risen to five, another official said an additional death occurred in Snohomish County, bringing the tally to six.

Snohomish County is north of King county including Everett Wa - moving north
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Wow!!

Washington state says coronavirus death toll rises to 6

Moments after King County health officials announced that the state's death toll had risen to five, another official said an additional death occurred in Snohomish County, bringing the tally to six.

Snohomish County is north of King county including Everett Wa - moving north

And the death toll will only increase. It's elderly people that caught the virus.