News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10567
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:08:00 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

All we ever hear from you is blah blah blah

So, all we ever do is go ja ja ja

And we don't even care about what they say 'cause it's

Ja ja ja ja

Blah blah blah blah

All we ever hear from you is blah blah blah

So, all we ever do is go ja ja ja

And we don't even care about what they say 'cause it's

Ja ja ja ja

Blah blah blah blah

">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Y'all vaxxers when asked REAL questions lol....

https://i.gifer.com/4lyQ.gif">

Anonymous

Are you drunk? I think old Jock gave a great suggestiom. Do you have the balls to walk the talk. I think you are nuts if you do.

Natural immunity — meaning actually catching a disease and getting sick–results in a stronger immunity to the disease than a vaccination. However, the dangers of this approach far outweigh the relative benefits. If you wanted to gain immunity to measles, for example, by contracting the disease, you would face a 1 in 500 chance of death from your symptoms. In contrast, the number of people who have had severe allergic reactions from an MMR vaccine, is less than one-in-one million

Blazor

Quote from: Herman post_id=422936 time=1633751579 user_id=1689
Are you drunk? I think old Jock gave a great suggestiom. Do you have the balls to walk the talk. I think are nuts if you do.

Natural immunity — meaning actually catching a disease and getting sick–results in a stronger immunity to the disease than a vaccination. However, the dangers of this approach far outweigh the relative benefits. If you wanted to gain immunity to measles, for example, by contracting the disease, you would face a 1 in 500 chance of death from your symptoms. In contrast, the number of people who have had severe allergic reactions from an MMR vaccine, is less than one-in-one million

I am indeed drunk my brother from another mother lol  ac_dance

Man, I rarely get sick. I might of already got it nearly 2 years ago, cause that was the last time I got sick. Im around thousands of people my friend, thousands. I refuse to stay shut in my home, when there is fun to be had. I fear nothing. If somehow (knocks on wood) I were to catch some bullshit, I still love you all, no matter what.

Blazor

Come sit on my knee Herman, and pour me some barrel wash down my throat lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=422937 time=1633751868 user_id=2221
Are you drunk? I think old Jock gave a great suggestiom. Do you have the balls to walk the talk. I think are nuts if you do.

Man, I rarely get sick. I might of already got it nearly 2 years ago, cause that was the last time I got sick. Im around thousands of people my friend, thousands. I refuse to stay shut in my home, when there is fun to be had. I fear nothing. If somehow (knocks on wood) I were to catch some bullshit, I still love you all, no matter what.

Ted Nugent is around millions of people and rarely got sick. He thought he was dying when he caught this virus.

And don't tell me you fear nothing. You fear both the vaccine, which I don't really believe. You also fear COVID which explains why you won't try and get natural immunity by catching the virus.

Blazor

Quote from: Herman post_id=422939 time=1633752504 user_id=1689

Ted Nugent is around millions of people and rarely got sick. He thought he was dying when he caught this virus.

And don't tell me you fear nothing. You fear both the vaccine, which I don't really believe. You also fear COVID which explains why you won't try and get natural immunity by catching the virus.

Fuck it dude, when the Lord says its time, its time. But I dont put my trust in some EGT that never passed FDA trials. Nope not me. I've seen enough to say NO!

Blazor

Y'all need to turn off the tv, and get ya some FREEDOM!

">

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=422940 time=1633752639 user_id=2221

Fuck it dude, when the Lord says its time, its time. But I dont put my trust in some EGT that never passed FDA trials. Nope not me. I've seen enough to say NO!

I thought you don't trust the government. Now you say FDA approval is good. Pfizer has been given FDA approval now by the way. That is in addition to Health Canada and dozens of other health regularory bodies around the world who have approved it.

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-approves-first-covid-19-vaccine">https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-a ... 19-vaccine">https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-approves-first-covid-19-vaccine

Anonymous

Blazor has good reason to fear catching COVID or it's variants.

Blazor

Quote from: Herman post_id=422942 time=1633753032 user_id=1689

I thought you don't trust the government. Now you say FDA approval is good. Pfizer has been given FDA approval now by the way. That is in addition to Health Canada and dozens of other health regularory bodies around the world who have approved it.

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-approves-first-covid-19-vaccine">https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-a ... 19-vaccine">https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-approves-first-covid-19-vaccine

Nah, it aint so. FDA has approved "emergency authorization use". It will be another 2 years before it is officially FDA approved, Even then, I dont trust that shit.

Blazor

Read the fine print, I know what the fuck Im talking about. EAU!!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=422944 time=1633753561 user_id=2221

Nah, it aint so. FDA has approved "emergency authorization use". It will be another 2 years before it is officially FDA approved, Even then, I dont trust that shit.

WRONG! You read the link.

From August 23, 2021

[size=150]Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved the first COVID-19 vaccine

[/size]

Blazor

Quote from: Herman post_id=422946 time=1633754199 user_id=1689

From August 23, 2021

[size=150]Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved the first COVID-19 vaccine

[/size]

Oh I read it, it says for EAU.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=422947 time=1633754368 user_id=2221
Quote from: Herman post_id=422946 time=1633754199 user_id=1689

From August 23, 2021

[/size]

Oh I read it, it says for EAU.

What Herman posted is the first line of the link..

Pfizer started out with EAU, bui was given approval on August 23..

This was big news in your country, how did you miss it?