News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10568
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:58:34 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deadskinmask

lol.... nobody is non-profit.... everybody gets paid somehow.... non-profit indeed.... lmmfao.... :laugh:

cc

As I allowed...  "Well OK, except for conspiracies where EVERYTHING is an evil scam :evilthoughts2:"

ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

deadskinmask

i dunno where yalls disconnect starts but damn.... its fuckin hardwired....

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=423893 time=1634406066 user_id=1582
Quote from: cc post_id=423890 time=1634405532 user_id=88
Much as I luv ya Deader, when you started posting here a lot it was ALL about anti-vaxx stuff

Lets be honest, it was not live and let live ... you were posting to show us how we were all gonna die  from vaxx

so when that dog didn't hunt, pointing it out is fair game

no, man.... i came here because mimi and evs both disappeared at VF, leggs came back as boring as ever, semen never left and blurt is either pro-vaxx or up leggs ass so talking to him is not much fun either.... i came here and it was all vaxx so i tried to wrangle blaze thinking that would help.... but no.... thats not why i'm here at all....

Aww shucks lol.

I cant stand much of VF anymore. You and a few others were the only I would visit, but then you went on break for a bit lol.

You told me that talking to these folks would do no good, so I was gonna peace out for a bit. But if you wanna talk and hang, we can man. Lets start a different thread, or hang out in my Blazor thread. These folks just gonna blabber on and on about how they are right, we are wrong, but that story will change eventually, you and I know it, its just a matter of time for enough truths to be revealed.

Oh, my aunts good friend, I've known since lil, turns out she got blood clots in her lungs now from the vax. Perfectly healthy lungs before it.

You also see how these folks just shrug off deaths I've known from jabs, like its nothing.

I swear there must be hate filled in them EGT's, cause all these jabbertalkies are full of anger.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

deadskinmask

i'm up for talking about anything, chief.... you pick.... i'm over covid too but i'm still not gonna miss a chance to post.... :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=423908 time=1634410498 user_id=1582
i'm up for talking about anything, chief.... you pick.... i'm over covid too but i'm still not gonna miss a chance to post.... :laugh:

Lol right on!

Lets live our lives, as FREE MEN!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

cc

Quote from: Blazor post_id=423905 time=1634409487 user_id=2221
Oh, my aunts good friend, I've known since lil, turns out she got blood clots in her lungs now from the vax. Perfectly healthy lungs before it.

You also see how these folks just shrug off deaths I've known from jabs, like its nothing.

3 You know well already & 2 died you already said .. and only God knows how many more of them will fall down dead tomorrow

Much as I love ya, I sure wouldn't want to be your close local friend .. They are dying off at odds over 100s of 1,000s to 1  vs. the rest of us

WTF are you doing to them?  

If the general population was dying off like that :001_rolleyes: (so many dying around you, my eyes are hurting from rolling up) , there would be few people left on earth being as most are jabbed ... but strangely  there are still so many people on earth  :confused1:

hmmmmm ...  keep us posted on the next ones to die around you as they fall, please .. . K? ..

Just keep back a cpl of step as we don't want them to fall on you and hurt you

Anonymous

It's hard to believe there are people foolish enough to trust veterinary medicine over vaccines.

cc

Quote from: Velvet post_id=423914 time=1634415048 user_id=2021
It's hard to believe there are people foolish enough to trust veterinary medicine over vaccines.

You have to be a conspiracist to understand that one

We mere mortals have not evolve that far yet

Frood

Ivermectin is prescribed for humans just as much as antibiotics are used on horses, pigs, dogs, and cats...
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=423924 time=1634420043 user_id=1676

Ivermectin is prescribed for humans just as much as antibiotics are used on horses, pigs, dogs, and cats...
We do know that it is used low dose

Frood

Quote from: cc post_id=423926 time=1634420117 user_id=88
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=423924 time=1634420043 user_id=1676

We do know that it is used low dose

The dose is as many things, dependent on weight of the recipient.
Blahhhhhh...

deadskinmask

if yall aren't liberals, where do yall get your news? because ivermectin has been used on ppl for quite some time now.... its actually part of the care package that immigrants get when they arrive.... the problem that big pharma has is that its super cheap to make and anyone can do it.... i believe its 12 cents per dose....

cc

I can't speak for all but I have known that for years .. not sure why that de-worming part of it is an issue  :confused1:

How well it works on easing covid symptoms is the only relevant  issue. I do not know one way or tother as I have been unable to find reliable material on it .. just "talk" is all I have found

deadskinmask

i just googled 'water' and found out horses drink it.... i wonder how many of these stupid motherfuckers are gonna die of thirst now.... :laugh: