News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10567
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:08:00 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: cc post_id=424306 time=1634670673 user_id=88
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=424304 time=1634670030 user_id=1676
She's not the brightest tool in the shed....

cc mistakes nibbles as a catch, though that may be down to the cognitive issues after the clot shot brain fog.  ac_biggrin

You guys are so driven you don't even get that you were given the chance to make total fools of yourselves

and took it

Even then you can't stop making total fools of yourselves &  continue to display how blinded your are by your " errrr cause"

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=424277 time=1634661299 user_id=1676

No different than:

"Whites have a right to be in a place where the un-whites don't exist"

One day in the not too distant future somebody like me will end somebody like you for shit-talk like that... assuming the kill shot doesn't end such people first...

too easy ....  :roll:

https://www.sportfishingmag.com/resizer/fUWv8z3rkDZGQDyVFreA-fXXk5k=/1000x658/smart/arc-anglerfish-arc2-prod-bonnier.s3.amazonaws.com/public/L42E3QFRLBYBWXZDEWG6WUZ7VM.jpg">

ac_toofunny

I can't help it if you continually let yourself get dragged out to sea clutching your rod and with a mouthful of jellyfish...

Maybe research kill jab detox regimes before it's too late?
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Quote from: cc post_id=424306 time=1634670673 user_id=88
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=424304 time=1634670030 user_id=1676
She's not the brightest tool in the shed....

cc mistakes nibbles as a catch, though that may be down to the cognitive issues after the clot shot brain fog.  ac_biggrin

You guys are so driven you don't even get that you were given the chance to make total fools of yourselves

and took it

Even then you can't stop making total fools of yourselves &  continue to display how blinded your are by your " errrr cause"

No different than:

One day in the not too distant future somebody like me will end somebody like you for shit-talk like that... assuming the kill shot doesn't end such people first...

too easy ....  :roll:

https://www.sportfishingmag.com/resizer/fUWv8z3rkDZGQDyVFreA-fXXk5k=/1000x658/smart/arc-anglerfish-arc2-prod-bonnier.s3.amazonaws.com/public/L42E3QFRLBYBWXZDEWG6WUZ7VM.jpg">

I never even thought you guys would continue on over & over again  making total fools of yourselves
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=424276 time=1634659721 user_id=88
Let's follow through on that.

Just as the "you ain't putting stuff into my body" type feel they have an argument and even feel justified cheating on a passport  ... those who vaxxed have rights also.

The vaxxed have the right to  be in a place where the unvaxxed do not exist.

I'll suggest a lynch rope set up for every bar .. and if they spot a passport cheater ..  well, it becomes an added entertainment night

Can't think of a better way to spend an evening that sipping a scotch while a conspiracist dangles outside the window

ac_biggrin

No different than:

Jesus H brother, you fell for it.

Frood

:laugh: No, you and cc did...

Pro tip: Look at the wording
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Thought I had meat fish on the hook

Turned out to be  mere  lowly bottom feeding sucker fish

But it was fun, even if throwaway

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=424359 time=1634726913 user_id=1676

Whatever you say.

Anonymous

Doctors should not fear discipline for prescribing treatments for COVID patients who request it.

Nebraska Attorney General Doug Peterson issued a legal opinion saying that his office won't seek disciplinary action against doctors who prescribe hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin as off-label medicines to treat or prevent COVID-19, as long as they are not engaging in any misconduct.

The opinion (pdf), issued on Oct. 14, was in response to a request from Dannette Smith, CEO of the state's Department of Health, which licenses and disciplines doctors. Smith asked whether it would be "deemed unlawful or otherwise subject to discipline" for doctors to prescribe ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, or other "off label use" medications to treat or prevent COVID-19.

Frood

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=424374 time=1634735066 user_id=114
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=424359 time=1634726913 user_id=1676

Whatever you say.

Cool...  :thumbup:
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Jumping over the spam

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=424376 time=1634735521 user_id=114
Doctors should not fear discipline for prescribing treatments for COVID patients who request it.

Totally agree

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

cc

We really need to make this site "adult (minds) only"

Blazor

Hahaha, y'all fuckers been saying "retard, idiot, asshole, dumbass, motherfucker, etc", but when an antivaxxer says it, suddenly HE has the child like mind. The hypocrisy here knows no bounds hahaha.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Frood

Quote from: Blazor post_id=424399 time=1634742471 user_id=2221
Hahaha, y'all fuckers been saying "retard, idiot, asshole, dumbass, motherfucker, etc", but when an antivaxxer says it, suddenly HE has the child like mind. The hypocrisy here knows no bounds hahaha.

Those people are already dead... they just don't know it yet....
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=424401 time=1634742662 user_id=1676
Those people are already dead... they just don't know it yet....

Then STFU with the babble

get your priorities in order

and start helping with burial arrangements

Sheesh!!!  :sdfjh(2):