News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10565
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:10:10 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

I'm taking the Epoch Start icon off my desktop - it has become part of the lucrative scam industry .. a highly profitable con artist  industry that is extremely lucrative  ..

a con artist industry which I am assembling a thread on

Clicks for $ from the suckers
- Don't click the videos if you wish to not assist con artists milking the suckers for BIG bucks
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=430351 time=1639339385 user_id=88
I'm taking the Epoch Start icon off my desktop - it has become part of the lucrative scam industry .. a highly profitable con artist  industry that is extremely lucrative  .. an industry which I am assembling a thread on

Clicks for $ from the suckers

I know Seoul references it a lot..

They are really ant CCP which I like.

cc

Yes. Me 2. I used to reference it a lot also & promoted it

That's one of the reasons I originally subscribed  ... along with other political coverage - Originally I really liked it

But, I've noticed of late they have sold their soul to the extremely crocked, but highly lucrative  antivaxx con industry

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=430354 time=1639339756 user_id=88
Yes. Me 2. I used to reference it a lot also & promoted it

That's one of the reasons I originally subscribed  ... along with other political coverage - Originally I really liked it

But, I've noticed of late they have sold their soul to the extremely crocked, but highly lucrative  antivaxx con industry

It has evolved.....when they relied more on print it was mostly about the CCP's persecution of Falun Gong..

The Chinese grocers I used to shop at had print copies at the entrance.

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=430363 time=1639341469 user_id=88
It's still very good on exposing China

That's good....the mainstream media doesn't do that......the CBC sometimes seems like the China Broadcasting Corporation.

cc

CBC > "China Broadcasting Corporation"

Funny but not funny. Our Fed Govt. is a patsy for China  .. & CBC is Fed Govt.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=430365 time=1639341738 user_id=88

I find it hard to watch the CBC when it reports anything about China.

Anonymous

Wouldn't this be fantastic....chewing gum to control the spread of COVID.

QuoteNew chewing gum can kill COVID-19 particles in your mouth, reducing virus spread

The next time someone offers you a stick of gum, it may have nothing to do with your breath and everything to do with COVID-19. University of Pennsylvania researchers have created a chewing gum laced with a plant-grown protein capable of "trapping" and neutralizing SARS-CoV-2, the virus causing COVID. They report the gum can lower viral load in saliva and potentially reduce transmission rates.

"SARS-CoV-2 replicates in the salivary glands, and we know that when someone who is infected sneezes, coughs, or speaks some of that virus can be expelled and reach others," says study leader Henry Daniell of Penn's School of Dental Medicine in a university release. "This gum offers an opportunity to neutralize the virus in the saliva, giving us a simple way to possibly cut down on a source of disease transmission."

https://wgno.com/news/health/coronavirus/new-chewing-gum-can-kill-covid-19-particles-in-your-mouth-reducing-virus-spread/">https://wgno.com/news/health/coronaviru ... us-spread/">https://wgno.com/news/health/coronavirus/new-chewing-gum-can-kill-covid-19-particles-in-your-mouth-reducing-virus-spread/

Anonymous

A third booster dose gives around 70% to 75% protection against symptomatic infection with Omicron, analysis by the UK Health Security Agency found.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=430545 time=1639404356 user_id=3254
A third booster dose gives around 70% to 75% protection against symptomatic infection with Omicron, analysis by the UK Health Security Agency found.

I get skeptical when people have such fast answers. XI is  so new, they cannot know much yet

Boosters are also new. It takes a period of time for any shot to become very effective.

That said, it is spreading rapidly and appears will become dominant soon

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=430366 time=1639342304 user_id=3254
Quote from: cc post_id=430365 time=1639341738 user_id=88

I find it hard to watch the CBC when it reports anything about China.

I don't use them .. have not for several years - Still, the others can't be trusted, they are just not so blatant

All major press in Canada are slanted toward the govt., pipelines, environment etc.

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=430596 time=1639417489 user_id=1582:laugh:

:confused1:

deadskinmask

i just think scared little bitches are funny as fuck.... can't even be mad at yall anymore.... :laugh: