News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10564
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:39:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deadskinmask

Quote from: cc post_id=432169 time=1640629265 user_id=88Conspiracy (and it's wild distortion by-products) are  always first  & foremost embedded to the very core of the beast - "Ain't No Man Ever Gone to No Moon"

i know how you feel.... even kinda understand why you feel that way.... nobody can break you outta that spell but yourself.... nobody.... the moon landing is not the foundation and certainly not the real core.... flat earth is actually the foundation that all other conspiracies are rooted on.... once they have you convinced you're on a big spinning ball, you're open to everything else they want you to believe.... flat earth is a hard sell.... soooooo very few ppl are even slightly open to the idea.... i know how it was for me.... but once you understand the reasoning behind the deception, its over for them.... no more spells.... just you, God and life.... its a very relaxing state to be in.... i hope you watch this.... its a piece from an excellent podcast....

">

Bricktop

The human belief system is a wondrous and flawed psycho-pathology.

Its major flaw is it has the ability of choice. Humans can CHOOSE what they believe. Even when confronted with clear and irrefutable evidence, a human can still choose to believe the contrary of the facts.

It is a major problem, because it therefore means that those with the power of persuasion are able to convince others that the facts are not relevant. The only thing that matters is what you CHOOSE to believe.

By this mean, people have been convinced there is an omnipresent, omniscient deity called "God". They have been convinced that tyrants are actually beneficent. They have been convinced that Political Ideology A is far better than Political Ideology B...so much so that the adherents of Political Ideology B are evil. They know something to be true because a journalist has said so.

Do we care who killed JFK. He's dead. Nothing can change that. Do we care if man didn't really go to the moon?

Do we care about anything we choose not to believe? If we don't, then we must make our choices wisely...because a wrong choice can be catastrophic to the individual, or society as a whole.

But worse, when our choice ignores fact, it becomes a very dangerous way for a society to run.

It means we are easily manipulated and controlled.

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=432176 time=1640637920 user_id=1582
Quote from: cc post_id=432169 time=1640629265 user_id=88Conspiracy (and it's wild distortion by-products) are  always first  & foremost embedded to the very core of the beast - "Ain't No Man Ever Gone to No Moon"

i know how you feel.... even kinda understand why you feel that way.... nobody can break you outta that spell but yourself.... nobody.... the moon landing is not the foundation and certainly not the real core.... flat earth is actually the foundation that all other conspiracies are rooted on.... once they have you convinced you're on a big spinning ball, you're open to everything else they want you to believe.... flat earth is a hard sell.... soooooo very few ppl are even slightly open to the idea.... i know how it was for me.... but once you understand the reasoning behind the deception, its over for them.... no more spells.... just you, God and life.... its a very relaxing state to be in.... i hope you watch this.... its a piece from an excellent podcast....

">

I gave it a listen  :thumbup:

Its true. Once that one thing wakes you up, you begin to see things much clearer, and it makes you learn more.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

cc

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=432179 time=1640644357 user_id=1560
............  when our choice ignores fact, it becomes a very dangerous way for a society to run.

It means we are easily manipulated and controlled.

Exactly.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=432170 time=1640630485 user_id=2221
I thought it was interesting too. Here is my take on it.....

People hoped for a vax, Trump did Operation Warpspeed and delivered. Lots of folks initially went out and got it.

Fast forward a bit.....

1) the vax aint working, people having to take multiple jabs (people I know that took one, refuse to take another), with no end in sight

2) people getting complications from the vax or dying, on a level never seen of this magnitude before

Both of these are factually incorrect..

cc and I have posted data that clearly shows infection rates, hosoitalization rates, ICU stays are much lower vaccinated vs unvaccinated..

Unvvaccinated have a much higher rate of death than the unvaccinated,......we've shown that with data many times.....would you like to see it again?

Why do you continue posting these blatantly false and easily debinked claims..

You know you can't prove it.....why?

Blazor

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=432186 time=1640649748 user_id=3254
Quote from: Blazor post_id=432170 time=1640630485 user_id=2221
I thought it was interesting too. Here is my take on it.....

People hoped for a vax, Trump did Operation Warpspeed and delivered. Lots of folks initially went out and got it.

Fast forward a bit.....

1) the vax aint working, people having to take multiple jabs (people I know that took one, refuse to take another), with no end in sight

2) people getting complications from the vax or dying, on a level never seen of this magnitude before

cc and I have posted data that clearly shows infection rates, hosoitalization rates, ICU stays are much lower vaccinated vs unvaccinated..

Unvvaccinated have a much higher rate of death than the unvaccinated,......we've shown that with data many times.....would you like to see it again?

So you havent confirmed this in any way, you're just pulling numbers from a website, much like CC, is that correct?

Frood

Don't bother Blazor... it's like throwing good money at a losing slot machine with some people.
Blahhhhhh...

cc

I've vaguely encountered and also studied conspiracists off and on for most of my life and there is a consistent pattern.  A certain type of mind  does not trust anything that conflicts with their hard to relate to need for it to be wrong

They have no concept of how our provincial Health Depts. operate yet choose to assume think they know that which they know nothing about

I suspect ... well more than suspect that it's because real data conflicts with their predetermined opinions that they seem to desperately need to hold onto ... their belief solid data is not valid is like a religion to them .. or at least a very strong belief system

Some live on conspiracies and our Health Dept data  "has to be" one of those conspiracies against them / that are out to get them.  It's hard to relate to at an intellectual level because it comes from  a place that avoid intellect, but they do exist & cling to what they seem to "need"

From my long time observations, I tend to conclude that conspiracists are possessed by & literally driven by deep rooted  persecution complexes .. . where everyone is "out to get me" is at the root of it all

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=432211 time=1640653728 user_id=1676
Don't bother Blazor... it's like throwing good money at a losing slot machine with some people.

Oh I know  :laugh:

I still love it how they are like "prove it!", and then I do. But when I say prove it, they grab numbers from a website lol. I've been to the ICU, they aint. All they proving, is fake numbers they grabbed and parroted.

cc

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=432216 time=1640654293 user_id=1676
No, yuo.... ^^^

:roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=432213 time=1640653992 user_id=88

I've vaguely encountered and also studied conspiracists off and on for most of my life and there is a consistent pattern.  A certain type of mind  does not trust anything that conflicts with their hard to relate to need for it to be wrong

They have no concept of how our provincial Health Depts. operate yet choose to assume think they know that which they know nothing about

I suspect ... well more than suspect that it's because real data conflicts with their predetermined opinions that they seem to desperately need to hold onto ... their belief solid data is not valid is like a religion to them .. or at least a very strong belief system

Some live on conspiracies and our Health Dept data  "has to be" one of those conspiracies against them / that are out to get them.  It's hard to relate to at an intellectual level because it comes from  a place that avoid intellect, but they do exist & cling to what they seem to "need"

From my long time observations, I tend to conclude that conspiracists are possessed by & literally driven by deep rooted  persecution complexes .. . where everyone is "out to get me" is at the root of it all

I only noticed it since the rollout of vaccines. Adults that drink like fish, smoke like chimneys, take drugs, don't exercise, a lot of them are obese suddenly care what they put in their bodies.  :oeudC: No credibility at all.

cc

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=432243 time=1640664686 user_id=2015

Some live on conspiracies and our Health Dept data "has to be" one of those conspiracies against them / that are out to get them. It's hard to relate to at an intellectual level because it comes from a place that avoid intellect, but they do exist & cling to what they seem to "need"

I only noticed it since the rollout of vaccines. Adults that drink like fish, smoke like chimneys, take drugs, don't exercise, a lot of them are obese suddenly care what they put in their bodies.  :oeudC: No credibility at all.

BINGO!!!

In fact a Bingo Bango Bongo!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=432243 time=1640664686 user_id=2015

A good point IHJ.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Blazor post_id=432217 time=1640655666 user_id=2221
I still love it how they are like "prove it!", and then I do. But when I say prove it, they grab numbers from a website lol. I've been to the ICU, they aint. All they proving, is fake numbers they grabbed and parroted.

partner.... you really are wasting your time with this subject now.... you can't play this short game nonsense with them.... the long game is where we get our victory laps.... you and i both know damn well they have no problem juggling numbers and changing definitions.... just leave it.... its like when cigarettes were big business.... its hard to tell someone that cigarettes are bad for you when '9 out of 10 doctors recommend Pall Mall over any other brand'.... just maintain yourself and wait a year or two.... i imagine that'll be booster number 6 for those with valid vaccine passports.... eventually they'll have to come clean....