News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10553
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:28:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

deadskinmask

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=432495 time=1640825461 user_id=1560It so despises itself it cannot help but resort to any deceit in order to maintain the perception that it is not just a great country...but the GREATEST country on Earth.

for all its numerous faults, theres still no place i'd rather be.... and americas problems would diminish exponentially if the ppl who hate amerca would just get the fuck out of amerca.... america is no place for scared ppl.... and should not cater to lazy ppl.... but because we're slap full of both, we're dying as a nation....

deadskinmask

Quote from: Blazor post_id=432532 time=1640837430 user_id=2221Brother, you know I love ya, and that you are spot on, but what was you telling me about wasting my time preaching to these fucks lol?

theres a difference, partner.... you're trying to play a short game of 'vaccines are bad'.... thats pointless.... big tech, big pharma and big brother will not let you win.... they will continue to lie, juggle numbers and change definitions for as long as possible.... wait until they have no other choice but come clean.... i imagine next year will be the crack in the armor we need.... then we can take over all of  i-told-you town and hand out awards.... :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=432585 time=1640882167 user_id=1582
Quote from: Blazor post_id=432532 time=1640837430 user_id=2221Brother, you know I love ya, and that you are spot on, but what was you telling me about wasting my time preaching to these fucks lol?

theres a difference, partner.... you're trying to play a short game of 'vaccines are bad'.... thats pointless.... big tech, big pharma and big brother will not let you win.... they will continue to lie, juggle numbers and change definitions for as long as possible.... wait until they have no other choice but come clean.... i imagine next year will be the crack in the armor we need.... then we can take over all of  i-told-you town and hand out awards.... :laugh:

I just wanted to warn people  :sad:

Then the mandates and segregation started, and people still cant see.

Then they started coming after the kids, still they can not see! Now parents are grieving, when their child dies, or has uncontrollable shaking fits, or any of the other shit happening to them. It aint right, and its down right child abuse.

"I-told-you town"  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

cc

Message appreciated - We actually got it the first time (a long way back)

Constant repetition not needed

Anyhowzers, I'm sure I speak for all when I say "Thanks for caring".

Y'all are sweethearts
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=432584 time=1640881665 user_id=1582
Quote from: Bricktop post_id=432495 time=1640825461 user_id=1560It so despises itself it cannot help but resort to any deceit in order to maintain the perception that it is not just a great country...but the GREATEST country on Earth.

for all its numerous faults, theres still no place i'd rather be.... and americas problems would diminish exponentially if the ppl who hate amerca would just get the fuck out of amerca.... america is no place for scared ppl.... and should not cater to lazy ppl.... but because we're slap full of both, we're dying as a nation....

A little self assessment based on truth and reality wouldn't hurt you either.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=432595 time=1640905928 user_id=1560
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=432584 time=1640881665 user_id=1582

It was bad enough when you were the lone America basher. Now you turned old Shen Li into an America basher. You know what an impressionable kid she is. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Andrew Pollard, one of the creators of the Oxford AstraZeneca COVID-19 shot, remarked, "We can't vaccinate the planet every six months." He acknowledged Tuesday that it is "not sustainable" to continuously provide booster doses to people twice per year.

Policymakers should instead try to "target the vulnerable" moving forward rather than providing doses to anyone aged 12 and older, said Pollard, who is also in charge of the UK's Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunization. More data should be gathered on "whether, when, and how often those who are vulnerable will need additional doses," he continued.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/covid-19-vaccine-creator-we-cant-vaccinate-the-planet-every-six-months_4190735.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2022-01-05&mktids=5d404b681323fd86de8b6863b8c21aca&est=mszPh8hzoV0NsSwofLeoEmGGgn3NARqYGxbDdi2z6o3lU3gczt5e%2BzqGq%2FW71Eqslw%3D%3D">https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morni ... qslw%3D%3D">https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/covid-19-vaccine-creator-we-cant-vaccinate-the-planet-every-six-months_4190735.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2022-01-05&mktids=5d404b681323fd86de8b6863b8c21aca&est=mszPh8hzoV0NsSwofLeoEmGGgn3NARqYGxbDdi2z6o3lU3gczt5e%2BzqGq%2FW71Eqslw%3D%3D

He's right, it's not sustainable. I'm not saying that is where we are going. But, if we are still in a pandemic two years from now, two does annually for the entire globe isn't a serious option.

cc

Today Ontario reports 11,582  "known"  new cases

Now the part expected to grow starts - hospitalizations up 62 per cent in one day

There are now 2,081 people admitted to hospitals across Ontario testing positive for COVID-19, up from at least 1,290 one day earlier and 965 one week ago.

Then there's this part of it all:

COVID-19 testing capacity is overwhelmed. Here's how Canadians can still measure risk

Canada has lost sight of the true size of its pandemic, with the number of people infected with COVID-19 now a mystery, as the highly infectious Omicron variant overwhelms testing capacity across the country.

Omicron is causing a never-before-seen surge

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/new-ontario-covid-19-restrictions-take-effect-today-amid-explosive-growth-in-hospitalizations-1.5728125">https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/new-ontario- ... -1.5728125">https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/new-ontario-covid-19-restrictions-take-effect-today-amid-explosive-growth-in-hospitalizations-1.5728125

BC testing is also overwhelmed as are most other provinces

cc

"Known" cases .. who knows how much higher the number really is

Quebec almost 15,000

France Today +332,000 cases 246 deaths    UK almost 200,000 & 350 deaths

While case counts lead death counts timewise, overall most places are seeing a fall in the deaths / case rate  as expected with XI variant

However that is offset far more by the massive numbers of XI variant cases .. causing   hospitals to start filling  most everywhere

Blazor

Quote from: cc post_id=433406 time=1641413518 user_id=88
 .. who knows how much higher the number really is

...or lower.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

cc

Quote from: Herman post_id=432600 time=1640907471 user_id=1689
Quote from: Bricktop post_id=432595 time=1640905928 user_id=1560

It was bad enough when you were the lone America basher. Now you turned old Shen Li into an America basher. You know what an impressionable kid she is. :laugh3:

Now, THAT's funny