News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10565
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:10:10 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8073689/WHO-urges-people-not-talk-transmitting-coronavirus-assigns-blame.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490">And we put ourselves in their hands?

The World Health Organization (WHO) has urged people not to talk about transmitting the coronavirus because it 'assigns blame' to those who may be carrying it in a woke message for medical staff.

In its most recent advice for those concerned about the risks of the deadly virus, the group aimed to tackle the so-called 'social stigma' around the disease.

It highlighted why COVID-19 is causing stigma and discouraged people from adding countries or ethnicities when talking about transmission.

https://www.blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Speech-police.png">
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8073689/WHO-urges-people-not-talk-transmitting-coronavirus-assigns-blame.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490">And we put ourselves in their hands?

The World Health Organization (WHO) has urged people not to talk about transmitting the coronavirus because it 'assigns blame' to those who may be carrying it in a woke message for medical staff.

In its most recent advice for those concerned about the risks of the deadly virus, the group aimed to tackle the so-called 'social stigma' around the disease.

It highlighted why COVID-19 is causing stigma and discouraged people from adding countries or ethnicities when talking about transmission.

https://www.blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Speech-police.png">

Even when people are dying they play these prog games.

cc

Anonymous

Eight new cases in BC. Most cases in Canada can be traced to Iran.

Anonymous

Alberta now has a presumptive case of the coronavirus in the Calgary area.

cc

Quote from: "Herman"Eight new cases in BC. Most cases in Canada can be traced to Iran.

Great - Another gift - Maybe we should re-term it the Koranavirus  :sneaky2:

Vancouver

Quote from: "Herman"Eight new cases in BC. Most cases in Canada can be traced to Iran.

With the new cases I believe it is 21 confirmed cases in BC. Seem like more and more each and every day. By end of next week we will have 25 or.more.

Two schools here in downtown were shutdown.

The University Canada West and the Visual College of Art and Design are closed until Monday after a student from UCW was identified with the virus. The student's father tested positively for COVID-19 and had visited the student after being overseas.
Time is malleable

Frood

We've stopped packing the LO's school lunches in reusable containers... all the greenie activists will be shitting bricks at her school... most days they put a very young child on the PA to remind parents picking up their children to save the earth and don't pack disposables... lulz
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"We've stopped packing the LO's school lunches in reusable containers... all the greenie activists will be shitting bricks at her school... most days they put a very young child on the PA to remind parents picking up their children to save the earth and don't pack disposables... lulz

Brainwashing is as much a part of the public school system as mathematics.

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"We've stopped packing the LO's school lunches in reusable containers... all the greenie activists will be shitting bricks at her school... most days they put a very young child on the PA to remind parents picking up their children to save the earth and don't pack disposables... lulz

Brainwashing is as much a part of the public school system as mathematics.

I can't wait till a teacher or school employee has a go at us for this...  :laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Good for them.

Australia is FULL of pigs stinking up the bush with their plastic garbage.

You should be applauding them slackwit.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: "caskur"

Good for them.

Australia is FULL of pigs stinking up the bush with their plastic garbage.

You should be applauding them slackwit.

Because I noticed that children don't practice good hygiene in groups and moved to get rid of a vector to and from school, I'm a slackwit?

Do you drink bath water and lick cash registers too?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"

With the new cases I believe it is 21 confirmed cases in BC. Seem like more and more each and every day. By end of next week we will have 25 or.more.

The University Canada West and the Visual College of Art and Design are closed until Monday after a student from UCW was identified with the virus. The student's father tested positively for COVID-19 and had visited the student after being overseas.

It's when it hits community spread that the number of new infected people soars. So far, I don't think that has happened yet in North America. I could be wrong,

Anonymous

I stand corrected, there is one non travel related case in Canada.

Frood

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"

It's when it hits community spread that the number of new infected people soars. So far, I don't think that has happened yet in North America. I could be wrong,

Some analysts reckon that the golden numbers are 256 and 3000...

256 before it's unstoppable and 3000 before it's catastrophic to a region...  ac_dunno
Blahhhhhh...