News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=434168 time=1641840634 user_id=2221
Just an update on RN Jummai Nache, the nurse that was forced to vax, and had both legs amputated due to blood clots. Well now she is having a hand amputated.

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/095/419/453/original/a4d15783c2ced29c.jpeg">

Just an update for you, the risk of blood clots is ten times higher from COVID itself than from AZ.

QuoteBlood Clot Risk from COVID-19 Higher than After Vaccines: Study

The chance of developing cerebral venous sinus thrombosis was nearly 10 times higher in the two weeks following a diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infection than after receiving an mRNA vaccine, a data analysis finds.

https://www.the-scientist.com/news-opinion/blood-clot-risk-from-covid-19-higher-than-after-vaccines-study-68675">https://www.the-scientist.com/news-opin ... tudy-68675">https://www.the-scientist.com/news-opinion/blood-clot-risk-from-covid-19-higher-than-after-vaccines-study-68675

cc

Further on it, there are links stating that she tested positive for  Covid

I'll not bother to link as total links (support)  by originator of this story = 0  ...  even no weak one ... Odd, but some fly that way
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=434171 time=1641842400 user_id=56
Quote from: Blazor post_id=434168 time=1641840634 user_id=2221
Just an update on RN Jummai Nache, the nurse that was forced to vax, and had both legs amputated due to blood clots. Well now she is having a hand amputated.

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/095/419/453/original/a4d15783c2ced29c.jpeg">

Just an update for you, the risk of blood clots is ten times higher from COVID itself than from AZ.

QuoteBlood Clot Risk from COVID-19 Higher than After Vaccines: Study

The chance of developing cerebral venous sinus thrombosis was nearly 10 times higher in the two weeks following a diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infection than after receiving an mRNA vaccine, a data analysis finds.

https://www.the-scientist.com/news-opinion/blood-clot-risk-from-covid-19-higher-than-after-vaccines-study-68675">https://www.the-scientist.com/news-opin ... tudy-68675">https://www.the-scientist.com/news-opinion/blood-clot-risk-from-covid-19-higher-than-after-vaccines-study-68675

I note that your article is dated AFTER the vax rollout. Do you happen to have an article dated from mid 2020 saying covid causes blood clots?

I also note, that "Pfizer" says this....

Pfizer disputes the study's finding that mRNA vaccines were associated with a small risk of CVST, saying in a statement emailed to The Scientist, "With over 200 million doses having been administered globally, Pfizer has conducted a comprehensive assessment of ongoing aggregate safety data for the Pfizer/BioNTech BNT162b2 vaccine which provided no evidence to conclude that arterial or venous thromboembolic events, with or without thrombocytopenia, are a risk associated with the use of our COVID-19 vaccine."

Yeah, believe the maker lol. "Yeah, our shit totally safe, dont believe anyone else" lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: cc post_id=434172 time=1641844084 user_id=88
Further on it, there are links stating that she tested positive for  Covid

I'll not bother to link as total links (support)  by originator of this story = 0  ...  even no weak one ... Odd, but some fly that way

She was double vaxxed. She also had no symptoms of Covid.

Crazy, how if you do a search on Duckduckgo, you get stories of how the vax did this to her. And if you do a search with Google, it tells you that Covid did this to her.

You must be using Google  ac_biggrin

deadskinmask

blaze, bless your heart.... you and i both know that the depop shot is bad.... but they will deny it to the grave.... its a moot issue seeing that they can't UN-take the vaccine.... the fight needs to be focused on rights and unconstitutional mandates.... they'll figure out they fucked up soon enough....

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=434175 time=1641849611 user_id=1582
blaze, bless your heart.... you and i both know that the depop shot is bad.... but they will deny it to the grave.... its a moot issue seeing that they can't UN-take the vaccine.... the fight needs to be focused on rights and unconstitutional mandates.... they'll figure out they fucked up soon enough....

Sadly I know you're right.

Cant say I havent made an effort.

Thing is, this poor nurse, was MANDATED to take it. I imagine she would have both her legs if the pushers hadnt pushed so hard  :sad:

Bricktop

Quote from: cc post_id=434159 time=1641835696 user_id=88
Quote from: Bricktop post_id=434054 time=1641769901 user_id=1560
Your OCD was also clearly demonstrated when you yapped on and on about muslims. .....

Off Track, but you brought it up out of the blue  ... so fair game

It's no surprise that a continuous woman-hate poster who constantly pontificates ad infinitum that  women are the root of all evil would be on board  with  Mass Misogyny Inc.

You do make a cute couple

Does serve as a reminder that I've been pretty slack of late. Need to get off my ass and get back to work

Yet again, you prove why you obsess a lot, but understand very little. Pointing out your obsessive behaviour by citing other examples of it does not put me "on board" with those examples. Yet again another example of your failure of logic.

Time and again you make asinine statements and generalisations which are distortions of reality exemplifying my belief that women are the root cause of such much turmoil and confusion in the world today. Now...before your brain sidesteps and restructures that comment re-read it and try, using logic and simple comprehension, to distill where that states or implies that I hate women.

But thanks for corroborating my opinion. It means a lot.

Bricktop

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=434132 time=1641796728 user_id=3254
Quote from: Bricktop post_id=434129 time=1641796456 user_id=1560
What, in your opinion, would be fair and just restrictions?

You're the first person on the forum or in real life to ask me that..

I'm sorry, I don't have an answer..

I'd need to know cost-benefit of restrictions..

I don't support shutting down schools long term like many American states have done..

Most medical professionals say that causes more harm than good.

The fact that you (like myself and most others) have no answer should be a red flag warning that there is no answer.

Maybe our resident obsessive on such matters may wish to offer a reasoned response...but I won't hold my breath.

cc

% of deaths per "verified" cases continue going down  

%  if they  had a  better handle on cases would of course be lower - by exactly how mush we have no way of knowing

Still people are still dying, more in fact of late in most all areas but that's because cases are so extremely high

vaxxed vs. unvaxxed hospitalization-wise & deaths continues very one-sided when one views as % of any number of the population .. based on numbers from "civilized"  countries with responsible Health Depts which report accurate hospital results .. US I do not trust all states

I see our detailed BC Health Dept. report just came in for weekend + today ... I'll check to see if patterns are holding

Did notice 7 more Care Homes added to the rapidly increasing list of  Care Home outbreaks   .. the number was 0 two weeks ago and now it's in the 40s

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=434190 time=1641856755 user_id=88
% of deaths per "verified" cases continue going down  

%  if they  had a  better handle on cases would of course be lower - by exactly how mush we have no way of knowing

Still people are still dying, more in fact of late in most all areas but that's because cases are so extremely high

vaxxed vs. unvaxxed hospitalization-wise & deaths continues very one-sided when one views as % of any number of the population .. based on numbers from "civilized"  countries with responsible Health Depts which report accurate hospital results .. US I do not trust all states

I see our detailed BC Health Dept. report just came in for weekend + today ... I'll check to see if patterns are holding

Did notice 7 more Care Homes added to the rapidly increasing list of outbreaks

Deaths are soaring in Quebec.ICU's are filling up in Ontario.

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=434196 time=1641858615 user_id=56

Deaths are soaring in Quebec.

They are - yet verified cases are so high the death rate / case  %  is down a bit

Wow - Alberta had 17,577 verified cases on weekend + today - deaths low today but it takes a while for them to catch up

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=434198 time=1641858807 user_id=88

They are - yet verified cases are so high the death rate / case  %  is down a bit

Wow - Alberta had 17,577 verified cases on weekend + today - deaths low today but it takes a while for them to catch up

As crazy as that numbers is, it's probably a lot higher than that.

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=434200 time=1641860041 user_id=56
Quote from: cc post_id=434198 time=1641858807 user_id=88

As crazy as that numbers is, it's probably a lot higher than that.

Yes, could even be a lot higher

Our numbers down some last 3 days ..... but .....

Here's our Care Home total for last 8 days - top being so far today

Was 0 two weeks ago

Hospital for last 5 days  

Bricktop

Because I'm at heart an altruist, I have found a video that I think might help you, cc.

No need to thank me.

">

cc

Until lately, I had no idea you were  pontific (I know there may be  no such word, but you get what I mean and know it's so),

misogynist,  arrogant  ........ &  ............. so profoundly motive-clueless

You just flunked as a cop   (motive finder) ... & I pass with high grades as a born to love numbers  & calculations oriented Engineer

So smarten up or I'll spank the bad boy with my slide rule