News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7549
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:10:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

A study out of the United Kingdom has shown that health care workers who received multiple COVID-19 vaccine boosters after initially being infected with the original virus strain from Wuhan are more prone to chronic reinfection from the Omicron variant.

This may help explain why the people who have received several COVID-19 vaccine boosters are increasingly the ones who end up in the hospital with severe COVID-19 symptoms, sometimes resulting in death, said scientist and physician Dr. Robert Malone.

In a July 21 interview for EpochTV's "Crossroads" program, Malone, an inventor of mRNA vaccine technology, said this phenomenon is the result of a process called "immune imprinting," whereby initial exposure to a virus strain may prevent the body from producing enough neutralizing antibodies against a newer strain.

He added that this process is reinforced by multiple inoculations.

"All over the world, we are seeing these datasets that show that, unfortunately, the people that are dying and being hospitalized are overwhelmingly the highly vaccinated," he said. "It is not those that have natural immunity."

The COVID-19 vaccines currently in circulation are based on the Wuhan strain of the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus, also known as SARS-CoV-2, which causes the illness now identified as COVID-19.

A number of strains have emerged and become dominant since the Wuhan strain was prevalent, including the currently dominant Omicron variant.

The problem is that COVID-19 vaccines use only one of the components of the whole virus, which is a spike protein, so the immune system of a person who received an mRNA vaccine becomes trained to respond to only that component, Malone explained.

"If that antigen has changed slightly, if that virus has changed slightly, [the immune system] still reacts as if it's the old one," he said.

The COVID-19 vaccines are based on the spike protein of the original virus identified in Wuhan. That strain of the virus no longer exists and is not circulating in the population anymore, Malone said.

If a vaccine based on a now-defunct viral strain is repeatedly administered, it trains the immune system to focus more and more on the antigen delivered through the vaccine and to disregard anything else that's slightly different, Malone explained, calling this phenomenon immune imprinting.

"The literature on immune imprinting is bombproof," Malone said. "Paper after paper after paper now, in the top peer-reviewed journals from the top laboratories all across the world, are documenting it."

The phenomenon has long been known in the field of vaccinology, said Malone, but the topic is verboten, and people who work in the field prefer not to discuss it, he said.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/covid-19-vaccines-hinder-the-immune-system-lead-to-more-severe-illness-dr-robert-malone_4627115.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_campaign=mb-2022-08-04&utm_medium=email&est=Gi6KKt4Mfzvpl%2F0N%2B4qpB%2BVKHurwRJsiLv1WDb16VMEipB8MGv5PcaYeo4XnkmP2kQ%3D%3D">https://www.theepochtimes.com/covid-19- ... P2kQ%3D%3D">https://www.theepochtimes.com/covid-19-vaccines-hinder-the-immune-system-lead-to-more-severe-illness-dr-robert-malone_4627115.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_campaign=mb-2022-08-04&utm_medium=email&est=Gi6KKt4Mfzvpl%2F0N%2B4qpB%2BVKHurwRJsiLv1WDb16VMEipB8MGv5PcaYeo4XnkmP2kQ%3D%3D

Bad news for the multi vaxxed. The current vaccines do less than nothing for the omicron variants.

Frood

Some of us here sounded the alarm early on and cited Robert Malone and others in the field who were excommunicated and censored...

It was overwhelmingly met with scorn and derision.

And it's finally transpired that these doctors were right.

So many people getting diagnosed with diseases that aren't normal in their families.... so many young and middle aged people collapsing due to heart conditions....and the neurological afflictions are off the charts.

My triple jabbed father in law just got diagnosed with parkinsons... got the 4th shot anyway, and is struggling now.

I spoke with him this morning... they called my wife but really wanted to talk to me. We didn't discuss the jabs but I think they finally realize why we've resisted against massive coercion, penalties, and forced unemployment.... and why I reluctantly work in a different state at a lesser position.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Paxlovid, the COVID-19 antiviral pill developed by Pfizer that was once celebrated as a "game-changer" for the pandemic, has little to no benefit for younger adults, while it still appears to reduce the risk of hospitalization or death for high-risk seniors, according to a new study published Wednesday.

"Among patients 65 years of age or older, the rates of hospitalization and death due to Covid-19 were significantly lower among those who received nirmatrelvir than among those who did not," the study published in the New England Journal of Medicine stated. "No evidence of benefit was found in younger adults."

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=462706 time=1656974544 user_id=3254
Canadians required to get COVID shot every nine months

As we continue to live with COVID-19, turns out we will also have to get used to living with COVID-19 vaccinations.

Canadians will be required to get a booster shot every nine months for the foreseeable future, Health Minister Jean-Yves Duclos told reporters.

So if you thought you were fully vaccinated, think again.

Duclos said that the previous definitions of "fully vaccinated" makes no sense, explaining that it's more important that shots are "up to date" and whether or not a person has "received a vaccination in the last nine months."

He added, "We will never be fully vaccinated against COVID-19," according to Blacklock's Reporter .

Duclos was asked if he was preparing Canadians for the return of vaccine mandates in the fall, he reportedly replied, "We must continue to fight against COVID."

In other words, mandates won't be ruled out just yet.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/two-doses-are-no-longer-enough-canadians-required-to-get-covid-shot-every-nine-months/ar-AAZbKEW?ocid=mailsignout&li=AAggNb9">https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/tw ... li=AAggNb9">https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/two-doses-are-no-longer-enough-canadians-required-to-get-covid-shot-every-nine-months/ar-AAZbKEW?ocid=mailsignout&li=AAggNb9

That's interesting Fashionista.

Same time I'd be careful which BRAND I'd take on a regular basis.

Ie - that Pfizer vax is junk & potentially has some serious side effects. Search YT or Google & there's a litany of complaints about adverse reactions.

I'm lookin into the new Canadian vaccine from Medicago. It could be the safest.

My own experience so far is all the vaccines I tried so far had some mild side effects but they were still noticeable.

If a vaxx is necessary then I wouldn't do it more than once per year cuz it takes time for the body to absorb them. Vaccine every 3 or 4 mos is like taking 10 aspirin per day instead of 1 or 2 prescribed. I think that too many vaxx is potentially harmful.

Some of them like mRNA vaccines should not be used on children or young teens at all.

I don't trust companies like Pfizer or Moderna.

People might receive equivalent benefits from cross vaccinating with conventional vaccines from pneumonia and MMR. Doctors had already been doing this before a covid vaccine became available. Safer for children too

Anonymous

None of the current vaccines are any good with the omicron variants......they won't help you.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=473731 time=1661916302 user_id=3254
None of the current vaccines are any good with the omicron va

riants......they won't help you.

Well so far I managed to avoid catching Covid, Fashionista.

But mostly everybody I knew caught it.

And you? Did you manage to remain covid free?

Anonymous

I;m fully vaccinated and I didn't catch COVID>>

But, most people catching the variants are fully vaccinated..

Dr Fauci admitted the current vaccines are not effective against omicron variants..

I'm not worried about catching one of the omicron varients.

Anonymous

A new peer-reviewed study found that regular use of ivermectin reduced the risk of dying from COVID-19 by 92%.

The large study was conducted by Flávio A. Cadegiani, MD, MSc, PhD. Cadegiani is a board-certified endocrinologist with a master's degree and doctorate degree in clinical endocrinology.

The peer-reviewed study was published on Wednesday by the online medical journal Cureus. The study was conducted on a strictly controlled population of 88,012 people from the city of Itajaí in Brazil.

Individuals who used ivermectin as prophylaxis or took the medication before being infected by COVID experienced significant reductions in death and hospitalization.

According to the study, those who took ivermectin regularly had a 92% reduction in their COVID death risk compared to non-users and 84% less than irregular users.

Frood

And now the NIH has said okay to Ivermectin despite vehemently fighting its use and removing the licences of doctors who prescribed it earlier.

It's fucking disgusting the way they treated everybody and now they think they can just casually permit stuff which they attacked people for suggesting or using...

These people need to be lined up for a firing squad after a Nuremberg styled trial.

Every single one of them, including Fauci.
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Virus Hits 7:1 Vaxxed Over Unvaxxed

Data analyst Ethical Skeptic concludes from CDC, Worldometers, Walgreens data: "A 7:1 appetite in the virus for the recently vaccinated"

https://www.theepochtimes.com/virus-hits-71-vaxxed-over-unvaxxed_4836431.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe-ai&src_src=morningbriefnoe-ai&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2022-11-04-ai-24&src_cmp=mb-2022-11-04-ai-24&est=Of%2BoSdLiBYSt0Q9yMtim9L8qHxTvlL5y%2Fj%2Fni2DA0XJO1lzwH8zqU7WJA2o5YLXy0g%3D%3D">https://www.theepochtimes.com/virus-hit ... Xy0g%3D%3D">https://www.theepochtimes.com/virus-hits-71-vaxxed-over-unvaxxed_4836431.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe-ai&src_src=morningbriefnoe-ai&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2022-11-04-ai-24&src_cmp=mb-2022-11-04-ai-24&est=Of%2BoSdLiBYSt0Q9yMtim9L8qHxTvlL5y%2Fj%2Fni2DA0XJO1lzwH8zqU7WJA2o5YLXy0g%3D%3D

Frood

Quote from: DKG post_id=479766 time=1667573020 user_id=3390
Virus Hits 7:1 Vaxxed Over Unvaxxed

Data analyst Ethical Skeptic concludes from CDC, Worldometers, Walgreens data: "A 7:1 appetite in the virus for the recently vaccinated"

https://www.theepochtimes.com/virus-hits-71-vaxxed-over-unvaxxed_4836431.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe-ai&src_src=morningbriefnoe-ai&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2022-11-04-ai-24&src_cmp=mb-2022-11-04-ai-24&est=Of%2BoSdLiBYSt0Q9yMtim9L8qHxTvlL5y%2Fj%2Fni2DA0XJO1lzwH8zqU7WJA2o5YLXy0g%3D%3D">https://www.theepochtimes.com/virus-hit ... Xy0g%3D%3D">https://www.theepochtimes.com/virus-hits-71-vaxxed-over-unvaxxed_4836431.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe-ai&src_src=morningbriefnoe-ai&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2022-11-04-ai-24&src_cmp=mb-2022-11-04-ai-24&est=Of%2BoSdLiBYSt0Q9yMtim9L8qHxTvlL5y%2Fj%2Fni2DA0XJO1lzwH8zqU7WJA2o5YLXy0g%3D%3D

We've been witnessing this constantly since a month or two after the jab roll-out's as authorities mounted smear campaigns towards any person who was highlighting it.... medical professional or inquisitive mind alike.

Now we're (unjabbed) are having to worry anew about the possibility of jab shedding, our food supply, and the newest flu/covid frankenshotsteins.... not to mention what they're pushing for in Australia for cattle farmers.

It's not rocket science to be able to see a steady theme.
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

My energy level still hasn't returned to where it was before I caught COVID. I'm triple vaxxed by the way.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Melson Gibson

Not jabbed.  Still doing fine.

We wrecked the entire worldwide logistical chains, which is 'just in time'...  We fired people for not getting jabbed, when not even TB or Polio shots are required in this Province.

What is essentially a variant of the common Flu virus, has caused building a home in my region to increase from $300 sq/ft to $500 sq/ft on average.

A $0.99 chocolate bar now costs $3.00.  And the people LOVE it!

They LOVED the lockdowns!  They HATED the truckers!  They LOVED the jabs!

They can now live with their decisions.

Frood

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=479915 time=1667644511 user_id=3397
Not jabbed.  Still doing fine.

We wrecked the entire worldwide logistical chains, which is 'just in time'...  We fired people for not getting jabbed, when not even TB or Polio shots are required in this Province.

What is essentially a variant of the common Flu virus, has caused building a home in my region to increase from $300 sq/ft to $500 sq/ft on average.

A $0.99 chocolate bar now costs $3.00.  And the people LOVE it!

They LOVED the lockdowns!  They HATED the truckers!  They LOVED the jabs!

They can now live with their decisions.

Amen, brother... but the best has yet to come...
Blahhhhhh...