News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"
ABC is bullshit news and anybody who disagrees needs their genitals pureed with a stick blender.... End.

I have no problem with ABC, CBC and BBC being biased. But, it isn't fair that taxpayers have to pay for them. It's not even fair to other progressive news sources that don't receive public money.

Vancouver

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"In Canada it is now 64 cases in BC, 79 in Ontario, and 29 in Alberta.

Now it is 73 in BC, 103 in Ontario, and 39 in Alberta! Less than 24hrs. This is getting too crazy. In short period of time it'll be really bad.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"
Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"In Canada it is now 64 cases in BC, 79 in Ontario, and 29 in Alberta.

Now it is 73 in BC, 103 in Ontario, and 39 in Alberta! Less than 24hrs. This is getting too crazy. In short period of time it'll be really bad.

Brother, it is going to get a hell of a lot worse before it gets better.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Brother, it is going to get a hell of a lot worse before it gets better.

There are two confirmed cases in Saskatchewan now too Herman.

Anonymous

President Trump's coronavirus test came back negative.

Anonymous

Jesus Christ, at SG they are blaming Trump for people dying from the coronavirus. Never mind that he was one of the first Western leaders to act. Never mind that China is totally to blame for this pandemic. There's a global crisis to milk for their benefit.

caskur

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"
ABC is bullshit news and anybody who disagrees needs their genitals pureed with a stick blender.... End.

I have no problem with ABC, CBC and BBC being biased. But, it isn't fair that taxpayers have to pay for them. It's not even fair to other progressive news sources that don't receive public money.

They just bombard us with commercial and info commercials morning noon and night...

So how about payed TV?

I don't see anything covid-19 on any of those channels. :oeudC:
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

No growth in my state still. Just the ones that came in on planes. Which has grown to 17 and they are self quarantining.

You have a border Americans cross so in North America, the horse has bolted.

We got the families from Iran that caused the high rates in NSW. The family members infected each other.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "caskur"LOL at your claim it's unethical.

If it wasn't for the Federal Government there wouldn't be a Nation-wide owned TV station or even a commercial TV station for that matter.

When I was a child, people had to pay for the ABC at $20 a year.

Our taxes pay for it. It belongs to every Australian.

Ya sure. ac_lmfao

The CBC, the BBC, and the ABC are all highly biased make work programs full of nepotism. That's fine, but these little fraud factories should be sold off to the private sector. Most billionaires are progs, so it shouldn't be too difficult finding a Bezos or Turner type to buy all of them and maintain their hard prog bias.

The Seoul brother is right. It is unethical to force people to pay for a broadcaster they disagree with. It's essentially forcing people to donate to political parties causes they don't support. Let Vietnam, China, North Korea and Cuba have state owned broadcasters. They don't belong in Australia, Britain and Canada.

ABC is ad free. If it went commercial, I would NEVER watch TV again... that's a fact.

ABC 24 is a 24/7 news station and other countries news programs come onto ABC 24 as well.

Seoulbro is not right on this issue. ABC 24 reports day and night what our politicians are up to and report where the fires are and the floods are.

It's the tax payer supported station.

You two are bozo brains...  ac_hithere  If you don't like ideas differing yours, tough titties.

Everything covid-19 related is reported also

Don't bullshit me, I lived in Queensland. It is a clone of the CBC. Corrupt, biased, and forces taxpayers to cough up money for something they never asked for and quite possibly disagree with. If it is quality programming and transparent, sell it. Australians should not be forced to pay $1.1 billion a year for something the private sector is quite capable of providing.

The far left got toned down greatly.

The private sector tell more lies than government because the private sector are bribed. So you're beating a dead horse with your anti-left comical remarks.

And Queensland???? They're feral. We even have a poster from there that calls herself feral... And for good reason.

Quote from: "Fashionista"President Trump's coronavirus test came back negative.

That senior minister I told you about, Peter Dutton, with Covid-19 was in physical contact with Trump's daughter one week before. He returned from the states with covid-19, although news reports say he wasn't infectious when he meet Trump's daughter

The one that needs testing is Trump's daughter.

Quote from: "Herman"Jesus Christ, at SG they are blaming Trump for people dying from the coronavirus. Never mind that he was one of the first Western leaders to act. Never mind that China is totally to blame for this pandemic. There's a global crisis to milk for their benefit.

We (Australians) were the first to act... not the USA.

Get it right. :icon_wink:
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Just be quiet, Caskur... accept that the ABC is shit and that your genitals need to be taken off with a stick blender...
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

ABC reports:

Just be quiet, Caskur... .[/quote]

Is your prepper's bunker stocked up-to-date atm mate?

Watch the movie The Road. You'll like that one!~

Queen goes into isolation to shield herself and her husband from the covid-19 virus.

The UK have 21 deaths...

Australia now 4.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/queen-quits-buckingham-palace-over-coronavirus-fears-after-cobra-crisis-talks/ar-BB11c7Dc?ocid=spartanntp">https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/qu ... spartanntp">https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/queen-quits-buckingham-palace-over-coronavirus-fears-after-cobra-crisis-talks/ar-BB11c7Dc?ocid=spartanntp

One of our TV personalities Richard Wilkins tests positive for coronavirus

This it surprising to me. It isn't known how he caught the virus.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/richard-wilkins-tests-positive-for-coronavirus/ar-BB11d7Xp?ocid=spartanntp">https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australi ... spartanntp">https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/richard-wilkins-tests-positive-for-coronavirus/ar-BB11d7Xp?ocid=spartanntp
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"ABC reports:

Just be quiet, Caskur... .

Watch the movie The Road. You'll like that one!~[/quote]
Good. There must be consequences for people who violate self quarantine rules. I think it was in Florida about a week a go that a man got on a flight who knew he had the virus.

Frood

Quote from: "caskur"ABC reports:

Just be quiet, Caskur... .

Watch the movie The Road. You'll like that one!~[/quote]

I'm not a prepper...

...I am however a realist...
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

TV personality Richard Wilkins caught the virus off Tom Hanks wife.

That is person to person in Australia.
- Andy Warhol

Frood

That's going to be the norm from here on out....
Blahhhhhh...