News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"I spoke too soon earlier, first case here in Roanoke now.

Still no toilet paper anywhere. I did ask the lady at WalMart about that, she said they stock it at night while they closed, but its gone right after they open. I went to Lowes, WalMart, Kroger, and Dollar General, all out. Did find some tissues at Dollar General though lol. Figured my son with allergies could blow his nose on those instead of going through the last 3 rolls of TP.

There is toilet paper in Winnipeg, but no hand sanitizer.

cc

So you can wipe your ass, but can't clean your hands after?

Further - There is some evidence now that chloroquine can also be a prophylactic, preventing infection

Not sure how much testing has been done but initial results indicated it may work in this mode as well
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Blazor

Well, I dont have a way of linking it, so here is a link to the post of that video I mentioned, the one in Wuhan. People dying in the streets. Its a video compilation from the civilians.....

https://bastardfactory.net/threads/coronavirus-mega-thread-global-death-toll-9-828.1596/page-7#post-106842">https://bastardfactory.net/threads/coro ... ost-106842">https://bastardfactory.net/threads/coronavirus-mega-thread-global-death-toll-9-828.1596/page-7#post-106842
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Dont know how true this is, but this is pretty scary, and could very well happen, since states are already doing the same thing.

https://goregrish.com/attachments/60c1bc5d-f951-4995-9b99-ff6e8b9540c0-jpeg.411004/">

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"So you can wipe your ass, but can't clean your hands after?

It's a Peg thing. The Indians will drink it.

Frood

Quote from: "cc"So you can wipe your ass, but can't clean your hands after?

Further - There is some evidence now that chloroquine can also be a prophylactic, preventing infection

Not sure how much testing has been done but initial results indicated it may work in this mode as well

Aquarium treatments have a similar component and bottles are selling for up to 500 bucks online, despite being unsuitable for human consumption...

I haven't been able to get big jugs of white vinegar for weeks (I bathe in it for psoriasis issues) now...until the word finally got around that it isn't very effective against this virus...

...so people move on to the next internet sleuth panic buying dash...  :laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"

I haven't been able to get big jugs of white vinegar for weeks (I bathe in it for psoriasis issues) now...until the word finally got around that it isn't very effective against this virus...

Wait..... vinegar for psoriasis? I hadnt heard this. My gf has psoriasis.

Frood

Quote from: "Blazor"

Diluted in a tub of warm water...not too hot...

...if I do it at least once a week, it stays away...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

There are lots of homemade psoriasis remedies.

Frood

Quote from: "Herman"

Yes...

...I prefer swims in the sea but can't regularly do that so smelly vinegar it is...
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Diluted in a tub of warm water...not too hot...

...if I do it at least once a week, it stays away...

Interesting, I'll pass this along. She gets it bad on her knees and elbows mostly.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Yes...

...I prefer swims in the sea but can't regularly do that so smelly vinegar it is...

We will talk about psoriasis in other threads. I don't want to derail this thread.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"If our PM suddenly grows Trump balls, (or gets shamed into action by T) you will be back to work in a while - hope so for you

Me, I'm cooped up - Had sever pneumonia last month, so being VERY careful .. stocked up & holed up.

AWFUL !!!! Italy +5,322 new cases overnight - Well Over 1/2 of new  cases for entire world .. A Hell

Ceec, I read that all this social distancing will continue until at least June. That is a hell of a long time for the economy to shut down thanks to China.

Frood

Throw in an unforeseen event or series of events and it's anyone's guess how dark it gets...
Blahhhhhh...