Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Who does this?

Started by Anonymous, January 26, 2020, 11:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

STFU UP....Stop overthinking each and every thing you have to fix or replace...You're worse than a bitch.

Anonymous

What's the attic look like? You been up there?

realgrimm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EA8eVZuXkAA4_Pr.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"I don't know how much more I can endure...  I'm glad I have easy access to nuns, just in case it all goes south in the end, which it just might...

The hardest part is doing everything alone...  I could die tonight, and nobody would know for weeks, or even or months.  I'm not joking...

It would be nice to have someone around...

So you woulda been better to buy a lot with a small tear down structure & all the services running into it already, eh Mel?

Seems that woulda made more sense.

Everything woulda been in place. but it woulda just been a matter of replacing the sinks, electrical connections and toilets in a new structure replacing the old one.

Would that have been a better plan, Mel?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Mel"I don't know how much more I can endure...  I'm glad I have easy access to nuns, just in case it all goes south in the end, which it just might...

The hardest part is doing everything alone...  I could die tonight, and nobody would know for weeks, or even or months.  I'm not joking...

It would be nice to have someone around...

So you woulda been better to buy a lot with a small tear down structure & all the services running into it already, eh Mel?

Seems that woulda made more sense.

Everything woulda been in place. but it woulda just been a matter of replacing the sinks, electrical connections and toilets in a new structure replacing the old one.

Would that have been a better plan, Mel?

Maybe just demolish the whole house and build sumthing new

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "realgrimm"https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EA8eVZuXkAA4_Pr.jpg">

Lmao...must be Mel's place.  The lonely bat cave....

Anonymous

I bought my condo brand new. It works for me. I am on Lake Simcoe, and I have a fitness centre in the building. They keep raising those pesky condo fees, but the city off Barrie keeps raising my taxes. They are both greedy.

Friday

Quote from: "seoulbro"I bought my condo brand new. It works for me. I am on Lake Simcoe, and I have a fitness centre in the building. They keep raising those pesky condo fees, but the city off Barrie keeps raising my taxes. They are both greedy.

Lucky you living on Lake Simcoe, it has some pretty spots.

Less lucky on the condo fees and property taxes.
The best day of the week!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Friday"
Quote from: "seoulbro"I bought my condo brand new. It works for me. I am on Lake Simcoe, and I have a fitness centre in the building. They keep raising those pesky condo fees, but the city off Barrie keeps raising my taxes. They are both greedy.

Don't tell me, another fucking Ontarian. :negative:

Anonymous

How much do you pay in strata fees per month, seoulbro?

I have an uncle in his 80s who gets Old Age pension who lives in a condo in Vancouver but he doesn't seem to have enough money to cover the monthly stata fees & his cost of living.

So he works at odd jobs to afford the condo.

So het gets about $1500 in old age pension, $1000 on temp work.

That gets him $2500 which seems to be the minimum he needs to be able to afford to stay there.

But I don't think he manages to save anything even tho he owns it outright.

I guesd hes paying $500 to $600 on strata fees per mo.

Friday

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Watch it! Nothing wrong with Ontarians. Now the Quebecois, however...

Anonymous

I'm just joking Friday. We have a few Ontarians here. They are all A-OK just like urself. ac_drinks

Friday

I'm just joking Friday. We have a few Ontarians here. They are all A-OK just like urself. ac_drinks

I know you were joking. It's pretty difficult to offend me. This shit ain't real life, just a distraction   ac_drinks

Anonymous

I know you were joking. It's pretty difficult to offend me. This shit ain't real life, just a distraction   ac_drinks

That is the way it should be. But, there is a guy in his sixties who is on all of these forums, all day long who is a harvester of PI of male posters. That alone is creepy enough, but he takes his obsession offline and stalks posters and their relatives. Thankfully, he won't be around much longer. He is wanted by the RCMP and is facing the prospect of spending his remaining years in a maximum security penitentiary.

Berry Sweet

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview