Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

A

Who does this?

Started by Anonymous, January 26, 2020, 11:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Things are supposed to be centered around the kitchen window.  The sink, the cupboards...  They are centered around the window.

So who installs a god damned light fixture off center?  It makes absolutely no fucking sense to do this, but sadly this is just one minor problem of very, very many other problems that I'll have to rectify with some sort of custom light fixture solution.

This place is draining me physically, mentally, and financially, fast.  I will NEVER buy a used house again.  I'd rather live in a brand new single-wide trailer than ever taking on a project such as this again, and I'm serious here.

In fact, that's what I should have done...  Bought a piece of land all set up with services and simply had a brand new single wide delivered.

Fuck this house.  It's causing me to have suicidal thoughts, and trying to scrounge together motivation is becoming increasingly difficult.

https://i.ibb.co/m5MQn7S/IMG-3179.jpg">

Anonymous

Whoever installed it was probably into the barrel wash at the time.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Whoever installed it was probably into the barrel wash at the time.

That could certainly explain why things are the way they are around this house...

Friday

Aside from being drunk, mebbe the person was seeing double too? And that off kilter light fixture represents the center of his double vision perspective?
The best day of the week!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Friday"Aside from being drunk, mebbe the person was seeing double too? And that off kilter light fixture represents the center of his double vision perspective?

One thing is for sure...  The dirty, greasy, cheap, off-center globe lighting fixture, and the greasy stained ceiling also, must be dealt with.

The previous owners had a Germanic surname, but I have a hard time believing they were German...  It's simply not possible that they were Germanic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Friday"Aside from being drunk, mebbe the person was seeing double too? And that off kilter light fixture represents the center of his double vision perspective?

Brother that happens to me a lot.

Odinson

Anonymous

I have no other choice, since I just want to enjoy a smoke on my patio.

That's all I wanted to do.

Nowhere in BC can I afford a decent detached, turn key detached, and I have money.  This place will drain me.

Alberta is crazy now too, with real estate prices.

Only in the Prairies, or Newfoundland, do I see any hint of affordability.  No guarantee of jobs there either, but I get a proper house for my money.

I really don't know why Canada sold out to foreign interests to create this...  But we did.

Berry Sweet

I told you all this shit would happen beforehand.  I'm just waiting for spring.  And all the shit with the land.  Haha

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I told you all this shit would happen beforehand.  I'm just waiting for spring.  And all the shit with the land.  Haha

Well, at least it's all White around here.  Good luck with the takeover in the GVRD...

Anonymous

I don't know how much more I can endure...  I'm glad I have easy access to nuns, just in case it all goes south in the end, which it just might...

The hardest part is doing everything alone...  I could die tonight, and nobody would know for weeks, or even or months.  I'm not joking...

It would be nice to have someone around...

caskur

Stick a TV or radio on and then you won't feel so lonely.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"

One thing is for sure...  The dirty, greasy, cheap, off-center globe lighting fixture, and the greasy stained ceiling also, must be dealt with.

The previous owners had a Germanic surname, but I have a hard time believing they were German...  It's simply not possible that they were Germanic.

They probably were douboukers that germanised their name. Same as melania trump

Blazor

That light fixture would drive me crazy.

At least your pic is centered in the window lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"I don't know how much more I can endure...  I'm glad I have easy access to nuns, just in case it all goes south in the end, which it just might...

The hardest part is doing everything alone...  I could die tonight, and nobody would know for weeks, or even or months.  I'm not joking...

It would be nice to have someone around...

You could always get a cat.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview