Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

They're Having A Big Day @ MMP: 12 Posts In 20 Hours

Started by Anonymous, January 15, 2020, 09:28:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Compton's Most Wanted"Flea won't let you post on SG because you're a fucking weirdo that contacts people's families.

Let it go. You're never going to be allowed in there. The fact that you're crying yourself crazy because of that is highly amusing to me. I hope you drink yourself to death, whale.

I'm not even going to start with the HIPPOcricy of the Dove & Oak exclusions from your "policy"  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

You can't handle me on your forum because I'll send you into another epic thread locking banhammer meltdown.  You're a limp wristed, thin skinned poster who suffers from paranoid delusions... FACT.

Don't worry about them, you fat fucking animal. They're not a low level piece of shit gutter rat like you.

As for meltdowns, I wasn't the one crying like a full fledged retard over not being allowed on a messageboard. I'm not the one crying to everyone that my feelings are hurt nor am I the one screaming your ugly ass name every chance I get. You're projecting all your own whacked out behavior on someone who could care less if you live, get raped by seven dogs or die slow. Do you understand that, you filthy fucking pig ? Your hurt feelings are fucking hilarious and you deserve everything you're getting.
<t></t>

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

can this perhaps be settles more amicably by having the two women wrestle it out in a pool of jello.

reaper

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "reaper"
Quote from: "guest"

Wasn't like that on my watch.But then again I am totally awesome.

Your pettifog is showing again.

Thanks Ms.W !

Now everyone knows that I'm not just fat,but transgender with a poor choice in womens clothing.

This is a bad day for old weepy.Walks away muttering  :laugh:

Is that your head reaper?

Do you want this picture edited out?

It is my ugly mug.

And the answer to your question is no thank you.It's a dam fine chop.

Anonymous

Thanks Ms.W !

Now everyone knows that I'm not just fat,but transgender with a poor choice in womens clothing.

It is my ugly mug.

Who did the chop? Was it caskur?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Compton's Most Wanted"
Quote from: "Compton's Most Wanted"Flea won't let you post on SG because you're a fucking weirdo that contacts people's families.

Let it go. You're never going to be allowed in there. The fact that you're crying yourself crazy because of that is highly amusing to me. I hope you drink yourself to death, whale.

I'm not even going to start with the HIPPOcricy of the Dove & Oak exclusions from your "policy"  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

You can't handle me on your forum because I'll send you into another epic thread locking banhammer meltdown.  You're a limp wristed, thin skinned poster who suffers from paranoid delusions... FACT.

Don't worry about them, you fat fucking animal. They're not a low level piece of shit gutter rat like you.

As for meltdowns, I wasn't the one crying like a full fledged retard over not being allowed on a messageboard. I'm not the one crying to everyone that my feelings are hurt nor am I the one screaming your ugly ass name every chance I get. You're projecting all your own whacked out behavior on someone who could care less if you live, get raped by seven dogs or die slow. Do you understand that, you filthy fucking pig ? Your hurt feelings are fucking hilarious and you deserve everything you're getting.

Are things SOOO desperate on SG these days that you have nothing better to do with your time than obsess over me and what goes on at MMP?  You don't have to answer... I already know the answer...

What will you do when I go back to hunting 8"/8 figure men?  Diddle it out to a few more flamer boys while dodging independent success like a drive by bullet in your back alley?  

Are you mad that unlike you my tits don't look like tennis balls in tube socks when I take my bra off?

DEEP BREATHS... i don't want you going over the edge tonight cause we both know how much you LOVE that ban button.... & I'm sure it's getting harder and harder to lure the tards back for more...

Berry Sweet

Im picturing a whole lot of mullet hair cuts arguing behind the screen here.  Some crooked teeth and a whole lot of beer...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Im picturing a whole lot of mullet hair cuts arguing behind the screen here.  Some crooked teeth and a whole lot of beer...

Hey, I resemble that remark.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Purdy Murdy"
Quote from: "Compton's Most Wanted"

Are things SOOO desperate on SG these days that you have nothing better to do with your time than obsess over me and what goes on at MMP?  You don't have to answer... I already know the answer...

What will you do when I go back to hunting 8"/8 figure men?  Diddle it out to a few more flamer boys while dodging independent success like a drive by bullet in your back alley?  

Are you mad that unlike you my tits don't look like tennis balls in tube socks when I take my bra off?

DEEP BREATHS... i don't want you going over the edge tonight cause we both know how much you LOVE that ban button.... & I'm sure it's getting harder and harder to lure the tards back for more...

I ain't the one crying on podcasts because I can't join your forum. Either you're on some serious meth or you're a fucking drunk. Either way, it must be fucked up that Joo built me a busy forum and you're stuck with a gawddamn dead zone  :roll:

After that embarrassing ass podcast, you're pretty much netdead. A total loser.

I'm done kicking the shit out of you. Here's hoping the next time you go viral, it's something worth watching.
<t></t>

reaper

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Thanks Ms.W !

It is my ugly mug.

No not Cask,though she has done a pretty good one of me as a nazi.It was CW from Flame Truth.She is one of the best choppers about and she does post on here now and again.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Im picturing a whole lot of mullet hair cuts arguing behind the screen here.  Some crooked teeth and a whole lot of beer...

Crooked teeth, yes. And junkie track marks too.  Oh wait, thats in the other thread. Nevermind

caskur

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Thanks Ms.W !

It is my ugly mug.

She's used a gif head on a perfect in focus photo.

I would have used a perfect head on a perfect photo, OR made the perfect photo slightly blurred

Put it this way, you wouldn't be able to tell it's a chop.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview