Replies: 8238
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:29:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by caskur

Real reasons Kraytini hates Joo

Started by Dove, February 03, 2020, 01:01:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

But u fucked them both so whats that say about ur standards over the years????

Anonymous

This King Martini must be Illuminati seeing as how he is pulling all your strings.

Dove

Matini: makes podcasts ranting and bitching about people who are boring and not worth reading anyway

People: respond making fun of said podcasts

Some dude who is probably Martini: "Deeeerrr Martini is pulling ur strings!!"

Seriously that was like 3 podcasts bitching about a "dying, dull" community, bragging about shit no one cares about, and then threatening to "wreck SG" because some forum no one is even invited to is going to exist. And somehow wreck SG. Even though only like 3 people are allowed to go post at this make believe forum and are gonna still post at SG anyway.

But its gonna totally wreck Fleas board lol.

About those hurt feelings. Lol.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: "Guest"But u fucked them both so whats that say about ur standards over the years????

That I had a two month long gross fling that I regret?

Not much.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

I personally love it when the tards get so desperate they resort to saying getting kicked in the teeth was their way of trolling you

Wonder if you tools do stickups where you point the guns at yourselves and hand the stunned targets all your money too

Its like flaming with the keystone cops these so called "icons"

Anonymous

Here we go again in the same story

We pour our souls out about the past months

And every single thing you say is gonna start a new war

Your insecurities are pulling you back

And I'm exhausted from this tug of war of words

You both refuse to lose

You both refuse to choose the higher road

caskur

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"Pretty sure there's at least two slob casts with my name on them.

So why not take the tard for a dog walk?

Is this going to amount to one of those he trolled me into kicking his face in things?

Cute, but sorely ineffective.

You didn't make any declarations to flea about not poking KM... Pigeon did.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"Pretty sure there's at least two slob casts with my name on them.

So why not take the tard for a dog walk?

Is this going to amount to one of those he trolled me into kicking his face in things?

Cute, but sorely ineffective.

You didn't make any declarations to flea about not poking KM... Pigeon did.

Who gives the first fuck if this clown is poked or not?

I most certainly don't

What's he going to do if I, or anyone else for that matter, decide to poke his mushy breasts for our own personal amusement? Shit in a bucket and blurt out another predictable Moron in the Morning tardcast?

caskur

Quote from: "Guest"

What's he going to do if I, or anyone else for that matter, decide to poke his mushy breasts for our own personal amusement?

Ummm, lemme see,

bore the living shit out of all of the BC membership with another round of Days of Your Dreary Life?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Guest"

What's he going to do if I, or anyone else for that matter, decide to poke his mushy breasts for our own personal amusement?

Ummm, lemme see,

bore the living shit out of all of the BC membership with another round of Days of Your Dreary Life?

he does that without anyone coming along to kick him in the vagina.

caskur

He is being kicked in his mangina because Pigeon is using personal information she gathered in real life on him...

How many years are we going to endure hearing about a mangy cat with dried cat shits in the litter box?

We have all heard it. I implore you, please let's not hear it again...

tyia!~
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "caskur"He is being kicked in his mangina because Pigeon is using personal information she gathered in real life on him...

If I recall correctly you and Brain did the same exact thing to him at TRF. So you'll have to forgive me if I dismiss your frail attempts to pontificate on this particular matter.

Dovey is well within reasonable justification to blast this slob of a septic degenerate into interstellar orbit for the shit he pulled on her job.

And me? I'm simply capitalizing on his myriad of failures as a subhuman jizzspot for my own personal amusement. Sue me.

caskur

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"
Quote from: "caskur"He is being kicked in his mangina because Pigeon is using personal information she gathered in real life on him...

If I recall correctly you and Brain did the same exact thing to him at TRF.

Well you are 100% wrong because Ant only wound him up about his player tattoo which was retrieved from a PUBLIC picture and he wound him up about bad teeth.

I have no interest in KM private life... My attention was on Pickles, not his brother.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

If I recall correctly you and Brain did the same exact thing to him at TRF. So you'll have to forgive me if I dismiss your frail attempts to pontificate on this particular matter.

Dovey is well within reasonable justification to blast this slob of a septic degenerate into interstellar orbit for the shit he pulled on her job.

And me? I'm simply capitalizing on his myriad of failures as a subhuman jizzspot for my own personal amusement. Sue me.

I'm not against you flaming him...

I am dead against Pigeon slagging off his lifestyle when she has said MANY TIMES she is going to ignore him.

I don't think ol' Pigeon has had such a great past herself. She's no angel son.
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

If I recall correctly you and Brain did the same exact thing to him at TRF.

Well you are 100% wrong because Ant only wound him up about his player tattoo which was retrieved from a PUBLIC picture and he wound him up about bad teeth.

I have no interest in KM private life... My attention was on Pickles, not his brother.

Dubious technicalities at best

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview