Replies: 8238
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:29:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by caskur

Real reasons Kraytini hates Joo

Started by Dove, February 03, 2020, 01:01:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

lol... she sees "subliminal" messages now. ????

Daughters favourite song my arse!~

You'll be turning into another Dum Sum and write 30,000 word essays trying to play down your actions in the affair.

Tardy!~
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  @ thinks a clit is where pee comes from

You've got to be kidding, right?

Dove

Quote from: "caskur"I don't get the impression he is bleeding.

However, you I'm not so sure about.

And that's totally okay.

But at the of the day, im NOT actually the one "exposing" people that called out my bullshit, making hairbrained accusations about black mail, and threatening to wreck peoples boards, am I?

I'm just here trying to have these shits and giggles I keep hearing about.

Why not have a little old fashioned slap tickled with the dull old washed up posters they cant stop talking about? Seems appropriate under the circumstances, no?
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"So much for promising Flea you weren't going to poke Teeny Weeny.

It's her fault she is in this predicament to begin with... and he will never stop, so why should she?

Because you say so....   :MG_216:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Purdy Murdy"ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  @ thinks a clit is where pee comes from

You've got to be kidding, right?

40+ and still doesn't know  :roll:  :roll:

caskur

Why isn't wrecking flea's board for shits and giggles?

He can't wreck her board dimbulb... It's bluster. He is known for his bluster.

However, you continually raving on about him on this open board is just attention seeking.

You can't do it at MMP or SG because they're closed and KM can't lurk.

It's funny watching you pretend it doesn't affect you tho. You're obsessed with him.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "caskur"So much for promising Flea you weren't going to poke Teeny Weeny.

It's her fault she is in this predicament to begin with... and he will never stop, so why should she?

LOL, he doesn't give a shit about Dovey.

Why should she keep her word about not responding?.... well DOH, I dunno... maybe because she goes hypocriting herself to church every Sunday, dragging the offspring behind her...

I dunno, whadda you think?
- Andy Warhol

Dove

Quote from: "caskur"lol... she sees "subliminal" messages now. ????

Daughters favourite song my arse!~

You'll be turning into another Dum Sum and write 30,000 word essays trying to play down your actions in the affair.

Tardy!~

Right. He is a huge Twenty One Pilots fan, that Poofer. Lol.

I encourage you yo 100 percent believe this guy isnt an obsessive shit stirring butt hurt stalking bitch.

Quote from: "caskur"
It's funny watching you pretend it doesn't affect you tho. You're obsessed with him.

Yes! Yes I am. Totally fucking obsessed. Absolutely.

So is him and Cunt gonna join Joo and I in a little match hence this "game" or what?  

You are free to let Mr. Bluster come out from under your skirt and deal with his big, mean, obsessed stalker any time now. Its gonna start stinking.

Dove

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Guest"

LOL, he doesn't give a shit about Dovey.

Why should she keep her word about not responding?.... well DOH, I dunno... maybe because she goes hypocriting herself to church every Sunday, dragging the offspring behind her...

I dunno, whadda you think?

Lulz.

"He doesnt give a shit about Dovey"

"Why should she keep her word about not RESPONDING".

Lmao.

I mean I know what days my offspring were born on. I dont think any here wants to start discussing shit parenthood because that truly isnt gonna well, Cascur.

caskur

You need to stop lying.

Lying is from the demonic.

You lied to flea telling her you were going to quit all the KM BS... you didn't. You lied more than once... more than twice about that subject.

You don't like me calling you on it... stiff fucking shit!~
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Yo Mar~Teeny... come to MMP and I'll let you run the flame board.

You know what the rules are already and they apply to EVERYONE.  I've already got SC lurking.  

I'll also teach you eat like a lesbian if you play your cards right lol

Peace, nikka... I'll catch you on the flip side.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "caskur"You need to stop lying.

You lied to flea telling her you were going to quit all the KM BS...

And what if she did? Tough fucking titties I say.

People change their minds all the time.

caskur

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"

You lied to flea telling her you were going to quit all the KM BS...

And what if she did? Tough fucking titties I say.

People change their minds all the time.

Like her husbands, boyfriends at STDs.... check!~
- Andy Warhol

Dove

Lying is from the demonic.

You lied to flea telling her you were going to quit all the KM BS... you didn't. You lied more than once... more than twice about that subject.

You don't like me calling you on it... stiff fucking shit!~

I'm pretty sure everyone with normal level reading understood what I said just fine. If you wanna play or be stupid about it, go ahead. That doesnt make me a liar because you wanna defend an abusive fucktard who wants to use board wrecking and PI threatening to attention on the internet.

The bible actually says casting magic is demonic. Maybe that's your problem, Cascur.  Here you are jumping into a forum drama playing fluffer to a legit abuser. A pathological liar who really tells everyone you lied about your son, that he was really your nephew, and that your husband was molesting him. Oh yes. His tune changed, Cascur.....when I stood up for myself and HE needed support. Up until that day, he was more than happy to drag YOU through the dirt.

You arent calling ME on anything because you dont know enough to call me on shit. So please continue defending a shit bag who would throw you under the bus in a heart beat. It doesnt bother me one bit.

In fact maybe since Cunt is still drooling in his cocowheats after that thesaurus bender maybe you could step in?

Lying is demonic. So defend a pathological liar. Makes sense!

Anonymous

So much hatred and toxic drama... BC is starting to feel just like another site I once tried to save *gigglesnortz*

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview