Last post: Today at 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Real reasons Kraytini hates Joo

Started by Dove, February 03, 2020, 01:01:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dove

Quote from: "RealKM✓"
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"
Quote from: "Dove"My husband has no problem joining either, he already posted about it on SG.

Does it pissed you that him and I decided to reconcile?

Cuz yanno.....we were seperated and my husband was not being lied to. I had filed.

So. .....kinda fucks up that affair narrative a bit. He is reading right now, actually.

Hey werent you bitching about using real life shit? I think you were.

He doesn't understand what reconciliation between a man and his woman is. He simply believes being slapped with restraining orders are the way men and women are supposed to end things amicably.

Is that what I think? Shit that happened five years ago? Or are you just reaching for stupid shit becuz I said your an average flamer who wouldn't be a blip on a radar around the high end back in the day?

No offense, Joo, I'm actually happy shit ended out the way they did between me and my ex. We both learned alot from it. Neither one of us wanted to be married to the other and instead of working on it the right way we chose the hard way. Shit happens for a reason and if we're both better off from the experience it's really nobody's bidness but ours and a weak attempt at cheap heat on these forums. Not that I wouldn't put that above you, wernt you grandstanding OJ who actually called a posters job to harass them? He also never wrote his own material, btw. So.....

Joo, bro, you suffer from little man syndrome. Your cool with ppl so long as they huff your farts like potpourri. And this might come as a shock, but your just an average poster. You are a notch above the LotusFailers of the game, a better SeaMajor. Every forum you have touched with an admin panel has turned to shit. You can't keep an audience. And that's not even flaming, that's facts.

SG was a banger when I had a panel, now, not so much. And I understand this community can't handle the type of content I was driving at the time, but here you are, yet again, trying to act like me. (Snickers)

You good, bro? ac_cool

SG hasnt slowed down a bit, dumbass. In fact it's more interesting.

As for the rest I guess the assassination is off  ac_toofunny
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Does this fuckmunch really think his absence has had any impact whatsoever on interest?  ac_toofunny

Dove

Dove

THIS just in.

Exclusive content alert: Actual footage of Pooftard prancing through FLAAAME TOWN

">

Lulz.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"
Quote from: "Dove"My husband has no problem joining either, he already posted about it on SG.

Does it pissed you that him and I decided to reconcile?

Cuz yanno.....we were seperated and my husband was not being lied to. I had filed.

So. .....kinda fucks up that affair narrative a bit. He is reading right now, actually.

Hey werent you bitching about using real life shit? I think you were.

He doesn't understand what reconciliation between a man and his woman is. He simply believes being slapped with restraining orders are the way men and women are supposed to end things amicably.

It's so sad.  

Farmer almost got me murdered and I still didn't go to the cops because he had gotten a federal job that I helped him write his resume for and he was offered before we broke it off.  

I called his wife because I had no other choice.  He made it clear he wasn't going to stop calling my husband until my marriage was over.... which still would have been doing me a favor, but still.

It makes me so sad when people lash out like this because I know they are really hurting from the rejection.

I think the best way to help him realize the error of his ways is to treat him with kindness and acceptance until he can mature past the emotional retardation.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Dove"THIS just in.

Exclusive content alert: Actual footage of Pooftard prancing through FLAAAME TOWN

">

Lulz.

He's coming from back in the days you know.

When things were big. Gargling toilet water was in. Icons were being formed by the hundreds. And giggly men towel snapping one another in the secret, steamy reg rooms at Brothel-Hall had nothing to do with homosexuality. It was an era.

Times have changed now. Women expecting you to know they don't pee out of their clitoris and Trump being elected to the White House & whut not.

It's all just one big mess sad to say.

Anonymous

KM's new forum is a sub on a forum that's on life support owned by a total nutjob.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"KM's new forum is a sub on a forum that's on life support owned by a total nutjob.

King Martini is requesting your beauty, brains, and fierceness at his new forum.

He wants you his third in command

Anonymous

">

Lulz.
And yet you follow his lame sorry ass where ever he is posting.

Dove

Quote from: "Guest"

">

Lulz.

I do?

Where does he post where I wasnt already posting at?  Besides BF?

Did I say that right?

Poor bastard lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"

">

Lulz.

I do?

Where does he post where I wasnt already posting at?  Besides BF?

Did I say that right?

Poor bastard lol.
You went right back MMP when he showed up. You just can#t seem to refrain from re-litigating the past.

Dove

caskur

Quote from: "Dove"I'm an ADMIN at MMP.

Try again.

Fucking retard.

Too bad you cannot hold interest at MMP.....

You're not a drawcard.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

Try again.

Fucking retard.

You're not a drawcard.

She keeping your pig face interested in it tho.

caskur

Quote from: "caskur"

Try again.

Fucking retard.

You're not a drawcard.

She keeping your pig face interested in it tho.

Scuse me Yellow Belly 'guest' poster... what am I supposed to be interested in, exactly?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Reply Print
User actions

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview