Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Let this be a lesson to you fuckwits

Started by Anonymous, February 03, 2020, 10:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Says the person who is saying I have "subliminal messages" in my podcasts....

If you play the podcasts backwards they say "I'm pro abortion". I can't believe your that obsessed

Dove

That's Cascur lol

I straight up said its fucking creepy you be sobcasting to my daughters favorite band AND song,  ya fucking weirdo. Nothing "subliminal" about that is there?

Then flying off about "fundraisers" because you think it's cute and funny I quit my job to get you outta my fucking life.

But you are free to pretend you arent a fucking psycho all you want and you and Cascur can cuddle up and cry about how you think I said you put "subliminal messages" in your shitcasts.

Fucking dramatic ass dumb asses lmao.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

So wait, I can't listen to certain bands without you losing more eyebrow girth? When did you suddenly become the fucking owner of 21 pilots, you vapid plague?

As for the "fundraiser" it had nothing to do with you. Noth. Ing. It was a rib on my gfs bestie who was sitting right there when I was making it.

Was it co-incidental? Maybe, but you really have to stop assuming shit. It's a bad fucking look on top of the stylistic train wreck damaged persona you already have a first prize tiara in.

Dovey, no cap, I've had better. Your a good fucking cook and I blew my nose in your curtains. Idk what else to tell you. I'm sorry you lost your job and when I told that person the situation I specifically told them I didn't want you to lose your job, I just wanted to know if it was legal for me to have that shit. That's the gods honest truth.

I don't care if you or anybody else believes me, because I don't care how I look on these forums. It was sum bullshit that didn't have to go as far as it did. I'm 100% glad you are happy and your family is happy and healthy.

I moved on, Dovey. You really should too

Dove

Look at you, explaining it EXACTLY how I knew you would if I mentioned it lol.

Musta been waiting a while for me to point it out, eh?  Gotdamn I could have wrote that for you lol.

Hey like I said, I just noticed it. I didnt say I GAVE a fuck, did I?

Calm the fuck down I dont care about your mental problems hahaha. I already plainly fucking said you did that exactly so when I pointed it out you could pretend its "evidence" I'm the one not "letting go" lol.  I also said I dont really fucking care.

I personally think you are fucking pathetic and I dont need a team to impress or anyone to even fucking read me lol.

You legit need help. Seriously

Anonymous

And this is why you can't have nice things.

Like me  ac_hithere

No offense, Dovey, but I think all the drugs you have taken in your lifetime have corroded your brain like a car battery.

Talk to my ex lately?

Biggie Smiles

HOw much you wanna bet Martini has an imprint of a keyboard across his forehead right now.  :laugh3:

Biggie Smiles

Dove

If I had wanted you, you wouldnt have had an epic tantrum all over the place.

Its embarrassing watching you say that shit because when you do, everyone over the age 15 knows it's because you are the butt hurt dumped one.

Just stop lmao.  Narcissist are so fucking dumb.  Keep saying that too, it just proves the point.

You mad, ho lol

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"A mongoloid on an android how quaint

Watch out lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"If I had wanted you, you wouldnt have had an epic tantrum all over the place.

Its embarrassing watching you say that shit because when you do, everyone over the age 15 knows it's because you are the butt hurt dumped one.

Just stop lmao.  Narcissist are so fucking dumb.  Keep saying that too, it just proves the point.

You mad, ho lol

Dovey, staap.

You have alot of issues on top of being married. You also have a big family and a history with drugs that I just can't get behind. Your also a little out my age bracket as I tend to like girls who's asses bounce when they walk instead of flop around like a hungry seal.

We only saw each other like five or six times. It wasn't a thing and nothing I could take seriously when I had a girl who was a ride or die already in my jet stream. You are hit and quit material, to me. And that's nothing to be offended by as I'm sure most women over the age of 30 are HnQs.

I need arm bling, not arm blah

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"No "Martini bot" gimmick anymore?

Someones large mad ac_toofunny

See you Wednesday turd

Wait did he agree or he is running whilst claiming "iMz a fLaMerZ!!! Raaarrr mUh cUnT!!"

I just cant  ac_toofunny

Welcome back Dove.

Anonymous

And on that note, I'm out.

Podcasts will still be made daily, new forum shall be up soon.

This dramas seen too many posts already. I'm not throwing any more into it.

To all the forums, good luck. Your gonna need it.

Dove

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"No "Martini bot" gimmick anymore?

Someones large mad ac_toofunny

See you Wednesday turd

Wait did he agree or he is running whilst claiming "iMz a fLaMerZ!!! Raaarrr mUh cUnT!!"

I just cant  ac_toofunny

Welcome back Dove.

Thank you!

Dove

Maybe if that sad ass shit is posted a third time, the podcast genie will pop out and make it true lol.

Worth a shot, eh?

Let's avoid the 47 year old man going off about young girls, its fucking disturbing and part of the reason you struck out so damn bad. I mean.. .I have teenage daughters.  

5 or 6 times? Hahaha.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview