Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

MitM- Dovey needs a job, KM mod MMP edition

Started by Anonymous, February 04, 2020, 09:34:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Is Murdock that frickin desperate to keep her forum alive that she makes Martini a mod. That is fucked up.

It's always the same boring people that are made mods, that's why those groups are so shit and will never  change

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Is Murdock that frickin desperate to keep her forum alive that she makes Martini a mod. That is fucked up.

KM is a mod??

ac_wot

Dove

My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"Just of the War Board.

She closed the board to public viewing because of him.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"Just of the War Board.

She closed the board to public viewing because of him.

Blurt

He's already threatening to leave if she doesn't give him sticky privileges.

That's how it starts, I guess. "Let me hang my poo on the living room wall or I'm gone!"

Oh, K-Mart! You Rebel Without a Diaper, you!

:001_tongue:
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Admins do fucked up things when they are desperate.

Dove

Quote from: "Blurt"He's already threatening to leave if she doesn't give him sticky privileges.

That's how it starts, I guess. "Let me hang my poo on the living room wall or I'm gone!"

Oh, K-Mart! You Rebel Without a Diaper, you!

:001_tongue:

ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  *snort*  ac_lmfao

Anonymous

caskur

They are all seriously fucked in the head.

It's embarrassing...

for them.  :001_rolleyes:
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

It's embarrassing...

Look up the word pathetic and you'll see a pic of Murd's white mug.

Dove

Quote from: "Shen Li"

It's embarrassing...

Martini slammed Cas here for years using her....family tragedy as ammunition. Basically using her deceased son to flame her on the internet.

He called her a dog, pig, for years. Until the day I started fisting his mangina all over the internet..   than he decided to be nice to her because she hates ME.

Shes been sucking farts outta this guys ass ever since he threw her a bone.

At least in Murds case, shes not playing with nice with someone who made song parodies of her deceased son.

Cas really is a spineless sack of shit. I used to feel bad for her. Now shes just the poster woman of desperate for validation.

YOU can rip Murd for being pathetic or crazy all day. Cascur tho? Holy hypocrisy, batman lol.

The oldest Pickmeshia I've ever seen lol.

Anonymous

It's embarrassing...

Even more pathetic is that it wasn't even Martini it was someone pretending to be him. Martini is a moron who can't spell the clone could. Murdoch is in need of mental help badly, those five years she says she was gone I'm wondering if she was locked up in a mental institution.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"

It's embarrassing...

Martini slammed Cas here for years using her....family tragedy as ammunition. Basically using her deceased son to flame her on the internet.

He called her a dog, pig, for years. Until the day I started fisting his mangina all over the internet..   than he decided to be nice to her because she hates ME.

Shes been sucking farts outta this guys ass ever since he threw her a bone.

At least in Murds case, shes not playing with nice with someone who made song parodies of her deceased son.

Cas really is a spineless sack of shit. I used to feel bad for her. Now shes just the poster woman of desperate for validation.

YOU can rip Murd for being pathetic or crazy all day. Cascur tho? Holy hypocrisy, batman lol.

The oldest Pickmeshia I've ever seen lol.

I like caskur, and in fact, her pictures of Australian birds are my personal favourite thread on all these boards..

Caskur and I share a bond with another poster here, that I don't expect you to understand, but I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I like caskur, and in fact, her pictures of Australian birds are my personal favourite thread on all these boards..

Caskur and I share a bond with another poster here, that I don't expect you to understand, but I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

Thanks Fash, I like you too.

I'm so glad you like the bird pictures. They're a bit tricky and sometimes I luck out.

The bird photographers invited me to join their club with the view to make money from pictures of small birds. I was chuffed.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview